Moving from bangkok to phuket...

hitthegroundrunning

Hi all,

We are moving from bangkok to phuket. Not taking beds or white goods, just shelves, clothes etc. in the UK would fit in a ford transit. Anyone know any companies that either rent out trucks or offer removals service? The ones online are quoting us 40,000 baht for a six wheeler...!!!

Cheers,

HTGR

You can hire from Budget a pick up truck ( many years ago I did this ) went to their office near RCA collected the pick up and drove it down to Phuket.

They have a drop off point at the Marriot Hotel in Patong.

One way rental if can remember was around 10/15k exc gas.

Might be worth a call to them

Edited by The Big Mango

I used Avis. But the car was packed to the gunnels. They had a drop off office in Patong also - soi Ruamchai, but that was a long time ago. Now they'll pick up and drop off anywhere.

Search under Marc BKK Windsor (on Facebook). He seems to have excellent reviews.

A second company that advertised on FB

Reliable and affordable pick up truck service to help you moving condo, house and apartment. We have different sizes of truck for renting. English/Thai /Chinese speaking

<removed>
Same as the above posters, I too have done one way rentals & also did a trip, with stuff filled up in a Commuter van (typically 10,000 baht one way with English speaking driver).
Edited by LivinginKata
email address removed as per forum rules

• 2 weeks later...