OK - Spill the Beans Farang

Ok - How much did you give to your first Thai GF - BF before you split up with them, or them with you?

Me? I bought her a 10,000 Baht gold ring (in 2006), because I never knew better at the time..cheesy.gif

She wasn't happy when I got the massage lady's phone number with her in the room..gigglem.gif

So it was a rare mutual parting of the ways after a mere couple of weeks

She actually offered me the ring back

Not sure if she would have ACTUALLY given it back though, as I told her to keep itcheesy.gif , for goodness sake

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely nothing since none them expected to be financially compensated for going out with me.

But then again, I would NEVER disrespect a GF and display such an utter lack of class by asking for another woman's number while she was in the same bloody room.

Me? I bought her a 10,000 Baht gold ring (in 2006), because I never knew better at the time..

Not to worry. Many farang "never knew better." Most of those have never had a relationship before with any woman/man before coming to Thailand ...other than their mothers/fathers or the occasional music teacher or scout master ... so they naturally want to bribe them with gold and cash so they won't run away or get a court issued restraining order like the girls/boys they stalked back home always did.

Edited by Suradit69

Nothing, she never expected money. RedandYellow do all your posts have to be some stereotypical tripe. Even seen you posting excerpts from Private Dancer thinking it was non-fiction.

I am still with mine,now my wife,a wonderful woman.

Good on you - as you are the rare one ( IMHO) who gets it right the first time - you are a quick learner

I know I stumbled and bumbled around..

as I learned the "ropes"sad.png

Absolutely nothing since none them expected to be financially compensated for going out with me.

But then again, I would NEVER disrespect a GF and display such an utter lack of class by asking for another woman's number while she was in the same bloody room.

I deserve whatever I get - thanks for pointing out that obvious fact

Me? I bought her a 10,000 Baht gold ring (in 2006), because I never knew better at the time..

Not to worry. Many farang "never knew better." Most of those have never had a relationship before with any woman/man before coming to Thailand ...other than their mothers/fathers or the occasional music teacher or scout master ... so they naturally want to bribe them with gold and cash so they won't run away or get a court issued restraining order like the girls/boys they stalked back home always did.

I had plenty of Chinese girlfriends in North America - but they were "westernized"cheesy.gif

I did it becasue of the golden rule - check it out sometimeclap2.gif

None of my music teachers had the right sex organ - so don't go therewhistling.gif

thanks though

Nothing, she never expected money. RedandYellow do all your posts have to be some stereotypical tripe. Even seen you posting excerpts from Private Dancer thinking it was non-fiction.

You mean it never happened like that? Change the names, and it happens almost daily sir.

Gosh, I thought that Thais considered money and love inseparable - unlike in the west

But I guess that everything I have seen in Thailand over 11 years is an illusioncheesy.gif

QUESTION from jspill: "RedandYellow do all your posts have to be some stereotypical tripe???"

ANSWER:

OK, Since I respect you jspill - I'll listen - and do something in a MUCH different vein next time - I promise you that sir.

I just had another vision - The next post will be about Quality Food, so you will live longer and be healthierthumbsup.gif

Stay tuned Bud

Just don't make bargirls or low class girls without an education, job, and manipulative family your girlfriend and you won't have a problem.

You mean it never happened like that? Change the names, and it happens almost daily sir.

The events of private dancer? Falling in love with a bargirl and ending up getting murdered? Happens sometimes but nowhere near daily.

i can honestly say i have never needed to resort to paying a female to be my gf whether it be thailand, the uk, france, mexico or any of the other countries i've dated in.

i know, i know, never end a sentence with a preposition but sometimes it just seems to work...

i can honestly say i have never needed to resort to paying a female to be my gf whether it be thailand, the uk, france, mexico or any of the other countries i've dated in.

i know, i know, never end a sentence with a preposition but sometimes it just seems to work...

Do you consider buying her dinner as resorting to paying a female to be your girlfriend?

Please say No.coffee1.gif

I knew that there were superior lovers out there like your good self, genuine throwbacks to good ole' Cassanova - so thanks for clarifying that.

I would tell you why I asked for another woman's phone number in her presence - but it's none of your darned business.

But if you insist - She told me that there were 2 other farang in "the picture," so I determined to let them fly at it.

2 horse races are better than three anywayscheesy.gif

we all pay for it in one way or another,

in this country or at your home land,

All the Johns say the same thing, mate so don't feel bad.

Plenty just like you on Thaivisa.

Strength in numbers.

Said he who doesn't have a gf or wife.

Strength in numbers.

Not right now, no, but what does that have to do with anything?

Can only those in marriages/relationships comment?

Strength in numbers.

Like me, fink PJ don't feel at all bad..

Well, of course you don't.

You've got no choice BUT to pay so you might as well make yourself happy with it, right?

Edited by Cypress Hill

Strength in numbers.

This forum is only for those with a Thai partner. The rest of us don't matter - we're probably lying anyway.

Strength in numbers.

This forum is only for those with a Thai partner. The rest of us don't matter - we're probably lying anyway.

If you want to scold other that in some way they pay for their gf/wife, as everybody in the world does in some way, then dare to admit that you don't have a gf/wife because you don't want to pay.

Strength in numbers.

Like me, fink PJ don't feel at all bad..

Well, of course you don't.

You've got no choice BUT to pay so you might as well make yourself happy with it, right?

so you and your mate biker have never taken a lady out here or at home for a meal and paid the bill hoping to get in her nickers,,,,

if the answer is no, i just dont believe you,,

and my wife and i share everything, we work on the farm the same are building up a websaite for guests to come and stay here, the rooms are just finnished,,

come along and see how a falang and thai lady can be together without the thought of or passing of money,

we have a great parnership, with great children and a very happy life together,, come and stay for a night or 2,,

If you want to scold other that in some way they pay for their gf/wife, as everybody in the world does in some way, then dare to admit that you don't have a gf/wife because you don't want to pay.

One can only speculate on what your past relationships with women have been like for you to come to the conclusion that every guy "pays in one way or another" but I suppose the fact that you're here - PAYING a woman to be with you - tells us all we need to know.

Right now, I prefer giks to girlfriends and wives

No allowance/stipend, no hassle, no questions, no explanations.

You carry on peeling off the paper, mate.

I do have a wife.