Zenfone 2 released in Thailand TODAY

The fingerprint scanner feature would be a nice one to have, although I was more concerned with choosing a phone that has the LTE capabilities for Thailand's coming 4G rollout.

But as for the "back to square one" idea, IMHO, that's a race you're never going to win or keep up with. There's ALWAYS going to be a new model released, no matter when or what you buy.

When I saw that ASUS had promised an Android Marshmallow 6.0 update for the Zenfone 2 Laser series line, among other recent ASUS versions, that was enough for me.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt I will go from a 2 to a 3. The battery life on the 2 is ridiculous. Simply use it for a minute and already down to 99%. I do have it rooted and got rid of the bloatware. Otherwise, good camera and smooth scrollings (4gig ram/64gig).

All phones get worse battery over time + the more apps you install

Heat also kills battery's faster so Thailand is not the best place for battery life

I have a note 4 and 5 and they both lose battery from 100% to 99% after a minute or two but I have a lot of apps installed and use it heavily so can you expect much more from any phone

Gf has iPhone 6plus, it cost more but if it was doing as much. Work as my phones it would be the same...