14 year old boy injured in South Pattaya Constructors Campsite brawl

webfact

14 year old boy injured in South Pattaya Constructors Campsite brawl

site-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A 14 year old boy was injured at a South Pattaya Constructors Campsite late on Sunday Night as he attempted to break up a fight between Thai and Cambodian laborers.

The incident occurred at a site in Soi 5 off the Pratamnuk Road, just before 11pm on Sunday. Police were called but by the time they arrived, the fight was over and the 14 year old boy appeared to be the only person who sustained significant injuries.

He confirmed he attempted to break up the fight but as he did so the Cambodians turned their aggressions onto the young boy who sustained cuts to his head and upper-body injuries consistent with being kicked and punched.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/197223/14-year-old-boy-injured-in-south-pattaya-constructors-campsite-brawl/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-05-26

Where do these reporters come up with their vocabulary.

It's "CONSTRUCTION" campsite.

I suppose the 14 year old boy is a worker there...child labor. Does Thailand even have any child labor laws. Oh, I forgot, Thailand doesn't enforce any laws except helmet laws when it suits them.

Good compassionate instincts young man, but wasted in SE Asia. I wonder how many more times he will try to break up a fight.

Violence seems to be contrary to the teachings that many profess to follow.

I suppose one doesn't have to understand the teachings as long as one goes through the motions and makes merit to atone for misbehavior.

Seems to be a world-wide phenomenon, regardless of the following.

I hope the lad recovers and the other parties are held accountable.

Edited by Benmart