How do you sit on the toilet ?

balo

Most westerners thinks there's only one way to sit on the toilet when infact there's 10 ways to do it.

I prefer number 2 myself , which do you prefer and what about your Thai gf , please ask her next time. Maybe she prefer the squatting way? If you feel adventorous maybe try number 7?

In Thailand number 5 and 6 is pretty common. giggle.gif

N1OcCa4.jpg

Edited by balo

Believe it or not since I went to Thailand in 1971 I do #6. Believe I or not doctors say it's the best way.The ABC show Shark Tank had A company come on also saying that.They use sort of A stool.I guess when you get to old to get your feet on the seat.

I have too say as a former toilet safety inspector,images from 4 thru to 8 ,are misleading ,and dangerous,horrific injury,can occur from shattering porcelin,and i see this as grossly negligent,i am consulting with my legal team; Turdishess,Log,Kee,and Waist,you shall here from me poste haste.{well at least when the constipation has eased].

Actually when I visited a village up in Chiang Rai once I tried position number 6 in a toilet without toilet seat , Cleaned up the mess with water.

I have too say as a former toilet safety inspector,images from 4 thru to 8 ,are misleading ,and dangerous,horrific injury,can occur from shattering porcelin,and i see this as grossly negligent,i am consulting with my legal team; Turdishess,Log,Kee,and Waist,you shall here from me poste haste.{well at least when the constipation has eased].

I work for a western company that employs many asians. In one building there were graphic pictures posted on the toilet walls of the injuries suffered by someone who squated on the seat. The porcelin shattered and sliced the person to bits.

This is no sh-t:

I went into the toilet at 7-11 on the highway somewhere near Krabi - closed the door, looked forlornly at the squat toilet..

took off ALL my clothes

hung them up on the provided hook on the back of the door

did my thing

tried to use the water scoop

missed, or partially missed at least

and the mess flowed onto the floor

what to do now?

no problem - I still had my shoes on

stay tuned for part two of the saga..

I have too say as a former toilet safety inspector,images from 4 thru to 8 ,are misleading ,and dangerous,horrific injury,can occur from shattering porcelin,

That happened to a co-worker of my mother. Somehow, the toilet bowl shattered. He was a bit cut up about it biggrin.png No, seriously, they went to visit him in hospital, he had to lie on his front.

i think it is rare that happens, a toilet bowl breaking, but it seems like a good idea to avoid buying a cheapo toilet.

By the way, "toilet safety inspector"? biggrin.png i can just imagine, when people say, "So what do you do?"