Penis and Breast-Shaped Soap seized by Police from South Pattaya Stores

webfact

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good that the location of the shop has been specified well enough.

Will visit it next week and ask for penis shaped soap.

A great giveaway for GoGo and bar visits biggrin.png

I remember those little penis shaped whistles at birthday partys in a GoGo not to be named.

The girls loved to blow the whistles tongue.png

So let me see, hundreds of thousand of ladies of the night, drug peddlers and users,

counterfeiters merchants, mafias of all creeds and colors, rampant crime in Pattaya

all have been dealt with and eradicated.... left only to apprehend those peddles of

naughty soap bars... way to go Pattaya police...

They block various sex sites, arrest people with with naughty soap, but they can't ticket people in no parking zones bikes riding the wrong way. If they want more revenue, get some traffic laws like no tail light, head lights, no parking......(but issue tickets so the cops don't pocket the fine). Stop bikes from going between vehicles, I just had a friends niece have her head crushed between a semi and another vehicle last week. Had a friend a month ago hit a scooter going the wrong way on the road, because no head light. They need to clean up the road rules and make some revenue and get the scooters off the sidewalks. Many close calls for me!!!

Post commenting on a moderator action removed due to this forum rule ...

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

The "let's bash the Thai police" mentality of so many ThaiVisa members is, once again, clearly demonstrated by the number of inane responses to the OP.

Not one poster was able to read well enough to notice that the police raid on these shops was a result of complaints they had received from the public about items the shops were selling and displaying near to a school and a temple.

Think your comments are a bit silly.

Red necks and Pattaya !!!!, can you explain this ?

Yes I still think soap shaped penises are funny.

I brought a stick of rock from Blackpool uk, shaped like a penis

to pattaya a few years ago, the girls at my local bar thought it was funny as.

it was waved in the air many times and loads of laughing and joking about it went on for an hour or so.

it was a funny night, thumbsup.gif

Or should we all stop fun and be like, ( well guess what ) saai.gif

Is it gay to use penis shaped soap?

I'm gonna wash out your mouth with soap!

Punishment or reward? coffee1.gif

Ladyboy version ... masking tape included.

Good that the location of the shop has been specified well enough.

Will visit it next week and ask for penis shaped soap.

A great giveaway for GoGo and bar visits biggrin.png

I remember those little penis shaped whistles at birthday partys in a GoGo not to be named.

The girls loved to blow the whistles tongue.png

and that was from one page I rest my case,

Reminds me of a girl long ago back home affectionately called "soapy spud water".

They look like they could be classed as sanitary devices. They do sell feminine hygiene soap, so why not make it practical in shape?

What's next on their list? Male plugs at the hardware stores? Obviously this bust appears absurd to westerners. What do most Thais think about it?

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Can we expect to see plod carrying out inspection tours of the local vegetable markets to identify any veggies that resemble naughty bits?whistling.gif

They could check the gogo's for naughty bits that look like vegetables. tongue.png

Am wondering what specific law was broken, wooden cocks are sold openly for "religious" use, many statues display breasts, yet make them from soap and ARRESTED.... ?

Looks like someone refused to pay tea money.

Archived