Emails From Western Exs

leftcross

every now and then i get an email off the ex in england. the content is usually quite similar with her views of thailand, thai women etc etc. i think they are hilarious, they crack me up when i read them - does anyone else get emails like this or am i the only one?

a bit of background - we have a daughter together, she has a new bloke and i married a thai girl (she had just sneaked a look at the photos when picking my daughter up from there before sending this email)

Your nothing special infact your a fkn joke. I tell no one about ****** dad in thailand cos its all about thai brides. Im ashamed.infact ppl asume ***** is her dad and thats fine by me. Your prob saying " im her fkn real dad" but legally he could be if we got married.

How many fkn women have you had while i have been with ***** pmsl........ had to go for a thai cos they are weak and abide by there men... put them before there kids.

any ugly man can have what you have with a tenna in there pocket.

Go and tie your heads back together you deserve her pmsl.

Im proud of who i am and where i come from.

Yes i do insult your wife, cos ****** is fk all to do with her, do i fkn organise her babys future.

Pmsl Watch little britain................ Thats you

Hm... I remember a few years ago, when I was still in LOS, I joined this friendsreunited website when it started....

Not long after I get a email from an ex from scotland...

"Typical, should´ve expected this from you, go around shagging everything behind my back, and now your in thailand, you prob got kids with all the whores etc.... etc.... etc.... "

then blah blah... and then!!! she finishes by saying:

"Well, I got pregnant out of high shcool with some irish bloke, and now live with the pr1ck on a farm. Hope you are happy you d1ck... "

(took me three years to sleep with my first thaigirl by the way)

:o

every now and then i get an email off the ex in england. the content is usually quite similar with her views of thailand, thai women etc etc. i think they are hilarious, they crack me up when i read them - does anyone else get emails like this or am i the only one?

a bit of background - we have a daughter together, she has a new bloke and i married a thai girl (she had just sneaked a look at the photos when picking my daughter up from there before sending this email)

Your nothing special infact your a fkn joke. I tell no one about ****** dad in thailand cos its all about thai brides. Im ashamed.infact ppl asume ***** is her dad and thats fine by me. Your prob saying " im her fkn real dad" but legally he could be if we got married.

How many fkn women have you had while i have been with ***** pmsl........ had to go for a thai cos they are weak and abide by there men... put them before there kids.

any ugly man can have what you have with a tenna in there pocket.

Go and tie your heads back together you deserve her pmsl.

Im proud of who i am and where i come from.

Yes i do insult your wife, cos ****** is fk all to do with her, do i fkn organise her babys future.

Pmsl Watch little britain................ Thats you

guess your EX loves you still? or missing your money ? :o