Certified massage therapist on Koh Samui?

I am looking for a certified massage therapist, preferably someone who studied at Siriaj Hospital in Bangkok. The wife has migrains and severe dry eye problems. Spent 1 week with a massage therapist at Siriaj Hospital and her conditions were getting better, but we had to return to Samui. After many doctors, several different medications, and massage "professionals" this has been the only thing that has even come close to healing her and we would like to find someone on the island who has been educated at this university. Thanks in advance for any help with this.

I doubt you'll get one trained at Siriraj, but yo ucan get one trained and certified by the government at any government health facility - both the hospital in Na Than and any government health centers should have. At least they do elsewhere in the country, I haven't had occasion to try on Samui.

Thanks for the reply, we have tried government hospitals on Samui and Surat Thani. There were positive results, but a few short hours after the session the symptoms returned. After a session from Siriraj there was relief much longer. I will keep looking, thanks again.

My wife uses a woman with arms like popeye located a few hundred meters down the first turning on the right from the road to Lompriah ferry (ring road-Lompriah road-1st right turn on that road).

An hour later she comes out walking like Herman Munster, pulling that 'you'd better not laugh!' face smile.png

HTH

Edited by evadgib