Ladyboy Steals Chocolate From A Convenience Store Located Just 10 Meters From A Police Station.

britmaveric

Ladyboy steals chocolate from a convenience store located just 10 meters from a Police Station.

11_09_7.jpg

11_09_7_3.jpg

Dongtan Police sub-station is located at the start of Jomtien Beach. 10 meters away from the sub-station is a 7-eleven convenience store which, despite it’s proximity to the station is certainly not exempt from suffering from acts of crime.

Police were called to the store on Sunday Night after the store manager, Khun Sooganyar spotted a transsexual, Khun Sakorn aged 26 stealing some chocolate. Police were understandably quick to respond and detained the suspected thief who was in possession of 2 packets of Ferrero Roche Chocolates valued at 70 Baht.

The suspect was taken to the station where he claimed that he stole the chocolates because they were his favorite and despite a lack of money was determined to take the chocolate back to his home. He was charged with theft and will now explain his actions to a judge who will decide his fate.

-Pattaya City News

Monday 11th September 2006

Sorry, I don't live in Pattaya, but it makes me wonder why the transgendered nature of people is held up. I can't recall anyone ever posting something like 'man steals chocolate/woman steals necklace' etc. Why make a thing out of the fact that they are katoey?

Sorry, I don't live in Pattaya, but it makes me wonder why the transgendered nature of people is held up. I can't recall anyone ever posting something like 'man steals chocolate/woman steals necklace' etc. Why make a thing out of the fact that they are katoey?

Because when a katoey is involved people can make 'witty' homophobic jokes or stereotype all as thieves, as shown by Mighty Mouse and Scott.

Because when a katoey is involved people can make 'witty' homophobic jokes or stereotype all as thieves, as shown by Mighty Mouse and Scott.

.......and I suppose in your narrow, lopsided vision of the world, the Pattaya City Newspaper is homophobic too !!! :o

Keep your ears open for the sound of the alarm bell of life. Hopefully you may then wake up to reality. :D

And now, this news in from our mainly straight reporter in Berlin, Jakob Dangfeldt, "Our apparently non-Lesbian prime minister, Ms. Merkel, met today with the allegedly heterosexual American president, along with another straight member of the EU...."

heterosexual American president?....well he certainly gets into bed with Mr. T Blair on many issues :o

.......and I suppose in your narrow, lopsided vision of the world, the Pattaya City Newspaper is homophobic too !!! :o

Keep your ears open for the sound of the alarm bell of life. Hopefully you may then wake up to reality. :D

i'm sorry. i just don't get it. are you saying you are not homophobic?

--

Each and every one of us has a right to be exactly who we are.

Ladyboy steals chocolate from a convenience store located just 10 meters from a Police Station.

11_09_7.jpg

11_09_7_3.jpg

Dongtan Police sub-station is located at the start of Jomtien Beach. 10 meters away from the sub-station is a 7-eleven convenience store which, despite it’s proximity to the station is certainly not exempt from suffering from acts of crime.

Police were called to the store on Sunday Night after the store manager, Khun Sooganyar spotted a transsexual, Khun Sakorn aged 26 stealing some chocolate. Police were understandably quick to respond and detained the suspected thief who was in possession of 2 packets of Ferrero Roche Chocolates valued at 70 Baht.

The suspect was taken to the station where he claimed that he stole the chocolates because they were his favorite and despite a lack of money was determined to take the chocolate back to his home. He was charged with theft and will now explain his actions to a judge who will decide his fate.

-Pattaya City News

Monday 11th September 2006

i was thinking lady boy have free chocolate with service !!!!!!

There used to be an upstairs 'show' in Pattaya where Ferrero Roche Chocolates where used as a 'prop'. The show was closed down; this news story reminded me.........(of it).

Didn't a certain Rolling Stone girlfriend have a thing about chocolates as well, now what was her name......

If you can answer this you are definatly over 60. :o

There used to be an upstairs 'show' in Pattaya where Ferrero Roche Chocolates where used as a 'prop'. The show was closed down; this news story reminded me.........(of it).

Didn't a certain Rolling Stone girlfriend have a thing about chocolates as well, now what was her name......

A Mars Bar! Marianne Faithful!

But it is just urban rock-star mythology; along with stomach pumps and Soft Cell........

P.S. not sixty yet.....

A Mars Bar! Marianne Faithful!

But it is just urban rock-star mythology; along with stomach pumps and Soft Cell........

P.S. not sixty yet.....

Yes this story has always been denied by the players who were in Keith Richards house at the time of the bust.