Does old husband and young Thai wife combo work ?

It will work as long as the money flow doesn't stop, she might entertain some young cocks on the side as well.

Yep, it works while you control the money flow.

But you don't get exclusive rights.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like you hang around with the crowd of women.

My wife is 29 years younger than me, and the most important factors are that she is not a bar girl, a drinker, a gambler or a party girl. Her parents are long deceased. Things are fine.

It amazes me that so many guys here get involved with questionable characters and then they wonder what went wrong.

It amazes me how many old foreign dudes think their girl is different!

There is 35 years difference between my gf and I and her family has accepted me from the beginning. We have been living together just over a year but dated for a few months prior. My gf works and makes 20k + a month in a respectable job, goes to school on Sundaysto further her education, studies reading, writing and speaking English at home and helps take care of the house. She is a beautiful young lady and says I look very smart. I look much younger than my age and in great shape. By living with me her standard of living has increased but other than a few gifts, Birthday, college graduation, Christmas she pays for her own things with her earned money.

So yes, it can work and the family can accept the relationship.

There is the rule, then there is the exception. You're probably an exception. Being in great shape will definitely help as well. I know for a fact that when I lose my looks I will accept the reality and use my money as leverage. Thats how life is.

yes, I agree with you. I am lucky that I am still looking good. Being too fat or too thin, out of shape, bald, wrinkled, stupid, having bad teeth, dressing poorly, being rude, not friendly or smiling, being poor or cheap, not speaking any Thai are all factors that will decrease your chances with the Thai ladies. I am lucky and don't fit into any of those areas smile.png

I still say that with an age gap like that, even with your qualities, and I admire you for that, there has got to be something else in it, maybe an inheritance.

I cannot see why she can be staying with you for only love.

In Asia, whenever a man marries a much younger lady, there is a saying "old goat grazing on young weeds". It's gathering pace in Asia, between Asians and Asians too, not just the stereotyped Farangs on pension vs ex bar girls. However, I would like to limit the subject to just marriage with a young Thai lady.

In Thailand it's,

Wuwa gare chawp gin yaa awn = Old Buffalo likes to eat fresh grass

How do these older guys broach the subject with the kids back in farangland,because they've all got children and an ex wife back there well all the ones I've ever met ,how do you tell your 23 year old son/daughter your step mother to be is 29,surely that's where the issues lie not here where it's partly the norm.

Is this why most people never return home,hiding out in some newly built house in the middle of nowhere having cut off ones nose to spite ones face so to speak.

Edited by stoneyboy

There is 35 years difference between my gf and I and her family has accepted me from the beginning. We have been living together just over a year but dated for a few months prior. My gf works and makes 20k + a month in a respectable job, goes to school on Sundaysto further her education, studies reading, writing and speaking English at home and helps take care of the house. She is a beautiful young lady and says I look very smart. I look much younger than my age and in great shape. By living with me her standard of living has increased but other than a few gifts, Birthday, college graduation, Christmas she pays for her own things with her earned money.

There is the rule, then there is the exception. You're probably an exception. Being in great shape will definitely help as well. I know for a fact that when I lose my looks I will accept the reality and use my money as leverage. Thats how life is.

yes, I agree with you. I am lucky that I am still looking good. Being too fat or too thin, out of shape, bald, wrinkled, stupid, having bad teeth, dressing poorly, being rude, not friendly or smiling, being poor or cheap, not speaking any Thai are all factors that will decrease your chances with the Thai ladies. I am lucky and don't fit into any of those areas smile.png

I still say that with an age gap like that, even with your qualities, and I admire you for that, there has got to be something else in it, maybe an inheritance.

I understand your thinking and you are not alone. It is difficult for some people to relate to something unless they experience it themselves.

Do you remember when you were young and you looked at some of the hot movie stars or models who were older but still sexy. I think it is something like that. I am not saying I am like a supermodel but my gf thinks I am the most handsome guy she has ever seen, hahaha... And I think she really believes that. So going back to what I said before. If that movie star or model really cared about you and was fun to be with won't you want to be with her? Won't that be a dream come true ?

How do these older guys broach the subject with the kids back in farangland,because they've all got children and an ex wife back there well all the ones I've ever met ,how do you tell your 23 year old son/daughter your step mother to be is 29,surely that's where the issues lie not here where it's partly the norm.

Is this why most people never return home,hiding out in some newly built house in the middle of nowhere having cut off ones nose to spite ones face so to speak.

That can be a problem. Some people are locked into their way of thinking and you can not change it, and that is ok, to each his own. As long as they keep it to themselves I don't care. Western thinking is also not as liberal as most Asian countries.

But even here I have got some dirty looks from farang ladies when just walking in the mall with my gf. Not even holding hands or being sweet, just walking and talking. First of all I don't really care what people think, none of their business. Second, how do they know we are a couple ? She could be a friend, my secretary, a business associate, my daughter in law, etc etc.... Who the <deleted> are these people who live this perfect life who can go around judging other people when they know absolutely nothing about them ???

I think it says a lot about who they are and how screwed up their lives are.

End of rant wink.png

Only 11 years between me and my wife,which is okay i reckon,she will be 40 this year and i will be 51,could not really see myself with some twenty something year old,just would feel weird to me,only my opnion .

Marko your spot on lad, it does feel weird,avin to push twice to get in..

That can be a problem. Some people are locked into their way of thinking and you can not change it, and that is ok, to each his own. As long as they keep it to themselves I don't care. Western thinking is also not as liberal as most Asian countries.

But even here I have got some dirty looks from farang ladies when just walking in the mall with my gf. Not even holding hands or being sweet, just walking and talking. First of all I don't really care what people think, none of their business. Second, how do they know we are a couple ? She could be a friend, my secretary, a business associate, my daughter in law, etc etc.... Who the F are these people who live this perfect life who can go around judging other people when they know absolutely nothing about them ???

I think it says a lot about who they are and how screwed up their lives are.

End of rant wink.png

All too common, I got stick from a female fellow citizen while out on the town not too long ago with the dear lady, at a reputable spot in Ploem Chit (there are a few). Its a pre determined mindset by these psuedo flashpackers who swing by Thailand to write extensive blogs about their amazing & unique experiences, who invariably add in the usual jab about the sex-pats being everywhere. I couldn't be bothered to educate her about it, or that maybe she was flicking her bean most nights of her trip on account of her attitude.

I heard from another member of the same group that this particular girl ended up with a local rasta bartender in Koh Tao..........but that's acceptable?!?!

well its 3.23 pm here.

give it time the experts that dont live here will be awake soon after a night on the town looking for pussy,

again they will tell us its wrong for us oledr men, im 54, to be with a lady who is younger then us,

luke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wake up

I think this ones been done to death, you got the money you borrow a young Thai wife for a while.

Yep done to death and back!

There's a lot of topics here on Thaivisa that have been done to death, but keep them coming, there are thousands of members to be catered for.

This subject has been done to death and there is little give on any side regarding the subject. The young guys think it is 100% about the money and the older guys understand the money factor but believe there is more involved. Then you have the guys who say bar girls are no good and then the other side who say all girls same. And on and on and on.... I never hear anyone changing their opinion and saying " yes, you're right, now I understand" .

I think study the people and relationships around you and judge for yourself. It also can be different for different people.

My experience says that it can work but money is a factor although not as important as some say. Just never give them a paycheck for being with you.

How come we never see these same farangs marrying girls 15-20-25 years their junior in the west? Believe me it has a lot do with money. And the funniest part is how these guys categorize thai girls as normal girls vs bargirls. There are a lot of girls in Thailand who hold normal office jobs in the day, and hunt for customers in the night to supplement their income. Of course there are normal girls as well who have nothing to do with the bar scene. Please don't tell me a 30 year old girl can enjoy intimacy with some 70 year old fat pensioner.

My advice to any farang that wants to wife up some young chick, DONT DONT DONT. Lease them instead, that way you can change the girl whenever your bored. It will cost you more in the long run to wife them up, so many stories of guys losing millions of baht to these isaan princesses.

How come we never see these same farangs marrying girls 15-20-25 years their junior in the west?

Does happen if the guy is rich/ famous enough, though not all get married ( the ones with brains don't ). Hugh Heffner, Mick Jagger etc

Rod Stewart.

ttthailand. I have never been with a woman older than myself that I know about, but one of my Farang friends is in his late thirties and his wife is in her late forties, and they are very happy.

There may be a very odd occasion, but no way is a thirty year age gap going to work unless there is a lot of finance involved.

I agree it works but think it works even better for the female when the husband dies. She then doesn't have to ride old man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, all young guys are ripped and look like Brad Pitt.

I am 77 years-old with a 6-pack stomach and a full head of hair and I got an 18 year-old GF. She loves my 6-pack and distinguished look......oh no wait, sorry....I was living my dream there for a moment.

I shall try that one day, perhaps.

I agree it works but think it works even better for the female when the husband dies. She then doesn't have to ride old man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, all young guys are ripped and look like Brad Pitt.

Fink Rocket finks HE does.................bah.gif

Then he wakes up.

I haven't contacted any of them since I left, why would I care what they think?

(apart from a postcard to the former wife showing a photo of the new wife and the message 'thanks for dumping me")

I have seen a few couples in Thailand where the lady is 100% dependent on the farang and he becomes her lord and master. She would love to walk but it would be difficult as she has no skills.

..... and is too lazy to do a proper job like everyone else.

ive seen some of the young guys that walk round thailand,, yes there will be some that can get there end away for free, but there are some that wont,!

i think, and im being serious, that some live in a fantasy world in there own country, yes they might come here for the odd holiday once they have saved there pocket money,

but it must give them some sort of a kick to come on here and post about older men with younger wifes,

it used to piss me off a bit that some young spoty faced kid had the cheak to try and tell us what we can and cant do,

then i thought, what you doing jake,

there the ones that have to make a make believe life up, we live here, and many many of us are very happy with our younger wifes,

and the ones that say its all about money, you keep thinking that, because when it comes down to it, you dont know any of us and you dont know how you live, how we interact with each other,

so carry on thinking what you like,

ill sit here living the good life,,

right come on give me your best shots, pull me down all you like,

ps,, yes i am rich,,,lol

Only 11 years between me and my wife,which is okay i reckon,she will be 40 this year and i will be 51,could not really see myself with some twenty something year old,just would feel weird to me,only my opnion .

Love has no boundaries...........smile.png

Wait till he's 65 and she's 54 ........ it'll be a different story then.

When my wife lived in the UK my daughter who is only a few years younger than my wife lived with us and her brother for a few years,they were great mates and still are ,

This subject has been done to death and there is little give on any side regarding the subject. The young guys think it is 100% about the money and the older guys understand the money factor but believe there is more involved. Then you have the guys who say bar girls are no good and then the other side who say all girls same. And on and on and on.... I never hear anyone changing their opinion and saying " yes, you're right, now I understand" .

I think study the people and relationships around you and judge for yourself. It also can be different for different people.

My experience says that it can work but money is a factor although not as important as some say. Just never give them a paycheck for being with you.

How come we never see these same farangs marrying girls 15-20-25 years their junior in the west? Believe me it has a lot do with money. And the funniest part is how these guys categorize thai girls as normal girls vs bargirls. There are a lot of girls in Thailand who hold normal office jobs in the day, and hunt for customers in the night to supplement their income. Of course there are normal girls as well who have nothing to do with the bar scene. Please don't tell me a 30 year old girl can enjoy intimacy with some 70 year old fat pensioner.

My advice to any farang that wants to wife up some young chick, DONT DONT DONT. Lease them instead, that way you can change the girl whenever your bored. It will cost you more in the long run to wife them up, so many stories of guys losing millions of baht to these isaan princesses.

How come we never see these same farangs marrying girls 15-20-25 years their junior in the west?

Does happen if the guy is rich/ famous enough, though not all get married ( the ones with brains don't ). Hugh Heffner, Mick Jagger etc

Rod Stewart.
K

I did,not rich or famous,I do look younger than I am though

Mind you now that our son is 21 when we are out I do get funny looks,yesterday in central,he asked did I see the way that guy looked at us ,you know what he was thinking? Oh yes,so having a wife younger than you and a good looking son gives you two problems. LOL

Edited by i claudius

Love has no boundaries...........smile.png

Wait till he's 65 and she's 54 ........ it'll be a different story then.

Not sure about that.....smile.png

Wasn't it Marko that posted about looking at his teen stepdaughters bum?

Now he's telling us he couldn't see himself ...........

Apologies if my memory is wrong.

(I think we need Cypress Hills opinion on this one)

Edited by MaeJoMTB

anyway ive just had liver and onions with my home made lincolnshire sausage cooked in gravy, mashed potatoes, carrots, cabage, coliflower and yorkshire puding,,

i cooked it and my 29year old wife and 2 children loved it,

am i in the right thread,?

must be my age,,,

trans you and the gang are welcome anytime you know that, no invite needed,

we often have a roast on sundays, old habits and all that,

OK, but you can keep the cabbage and cauliflower.

A bit of extra mash and gravy for me please.

Then we can all participate in the "who has the prettiest young wife' contest.

Winning husband pays for dinner ............. (that would most likely be you 555)

Edited by MaeJoMTB