Thai couple arrested for sexual abuse of 12-year-old daughter

webfact

Apologists please enter your pleas now.

Alright, I'll take up that banner.

No-one who has made a comment so far has mentioned that:

a ) the word alleged is used throughout

b ) they have been arrested, and it wasn't even mentioned that they were charged as yet, let alone convicted.

Forget berating the apologists, and calm the hang-em high brigade until someone is convicted. Isn't the right of people here to face a trial first?

Thanks

TL

Settle down. People are only venting to let their frustrations out. Better that they do it here. Harming kids gets to the very soul of most people, especially those who have children whom they love and adore and want to protect. At the moment I'm looking at framed pix of my daughter on her 1st birthday and (years later) with me on Samet. Beautiful. But will the victim be able to do the same in, say 10 years time? Look at loving pix of herself and mum? The thought that she won't makes me sad, so I will go ahead and vent my spleen against the scum mother and stepfather.

I appreciate what you're saying and am in agreement with your sentiments towards people who would commit such a crime, however my whole point is that "the scum mother and stepfather" as you've named these people, have not actually been convicted of any crime whatsoever. In fact I can't see that they've even been charged for it, unless I missed that bit somewhere.

It would hardly be the first time that a bitter ex-husband has tried to frame his ex-wife and new man. I'm not saying that's what's happening here because the truth is that I simply do not know. I'm just saying that NONE of us knows. I'm just horrified that humans don't seem to have come that far along the evolutionary scale since the mob hangings and witch hunts of the middle ages.

We have a justice system that tries (sometimes unsuccessfully) to protect the innocent and to punish the guilty, and I'm pretty sure you'd be thankful for that if you were wrongly accused of a crime, especially one like this. That is, until you got onto the Thai Visa Forum and learnt that people couldn't give a crap about your rights, and were interested only in seeing you sodomized in a Thai prison without further evidence or trial.

It makes me feel embarrassed to be a member of this forum, lest someone paint me with the same brush.

TL

Agree 100%. And the consensus among ThaiVisa blowhards and a$$holes is that they don't want less violence, they want more violence. These are the kind of people who raped and tortured their way through Germany at the end of WW2 because they like rape and torture...of people who "deserve it." That's a slippery slope isn't it? Defining a category of people who deserve rape, torture, and mutilation.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

b ) they have been arrested, and it wasn't even mentioned that they were charged as yet, let alone convicted.

Forget berating the apologists, and calm the hang-em high brigade until someone is convicted. Isn't the right of people here to face a trial first?

Thanks

TL

My answer is NO! TIT. People in Thailand get away with MURDER, RAPE, etc. There does not seem to be such a thing as justice in this country. So, based on the info in this news report, I say hire a professional sniper and get the job done correctly and NOW. coffee1.gifangry.png

Lucky for us all you are not in charge then.

If these people are guilty they will be punished according to the law.

Not what the papers allege happen.

If they are guilty, fine let them rot in a cell, but the courts decide that.

Not the press.

Not the village.

And certainly not gun happy vigilantes.

Thanks

TL

Settle down. People are only venting to let their frustrations out. Better that they do it here. Harming kids gets to the very soul of most people, especially those who have children whom they love and adore and want to protect. At the moment I'm looking at framed pix of my daughter on her 1st birthday and (years later) with me on Samet. Beautiful. But will the victim be able to do the same in, say 10 years time? Look at loving pix of herself and mum? The thought that she won't makes me sad, so I will go ahead and vent my spleen against the scum mother and stepfather.

I try to be a decent and civilized person, help make the world more decent and civilized, and set an example of decency and civility. I guess that means I don't love my kids. If I really loved my kids, I would judge people based on mere accusations, and advocate for more rape and torture. Nothing says love like vicious revenge. That's the kind of person you want your kids to have for a parent, and the kind of world you want your kids to live in. Because you love them.

Sometimes I wish there really would be UFOs and they would land on earth just to load all the leftist dogooders and apologists onto their ships and leave forever...

Fine by me as long as we leave the gun happy blood lust vengeance is mine right ring loons behind to tear each other apart.

We can come back later to clean up the mess.

Thanks

TL

I try to be a decent and civilized person, help make the world more decent and civilized, and set an example of decency and civility. I guess that means I don't love my kids. If I really loved my kids, I would judge people based on mere accusations, and advocate for more rape and torture. Nothing says love like vicious revenge. That's the kind of person you want your kids to have for a parent, and the kind of world you want your kids to live in. Because you love them.

You've completely twisted my words. Where on earth did I advocate "vicious revenge"? All I said was that I understand people's frustrations. I did NOT say I agree with them. Some of the comments here would appear to be mere wind-ups, some seem to be just blither of a particularly unpleasant type, but blither nevertheless. I would have serious doubts that any of the posters baying for blood would want to be there if their fantasies were realised - their braggadocio would disappear pretty bloody fast when the chips are down. There's not much point in taking most of the comments seriously - it's mostly p!ss and wind. I'm letting it go over my head because they are meaningless in the grand scheme of things. I just hope the judicial system handles this properly.

It reminds me a lot of this case. The two that did this horrific torture have never faced justice.

http://www.chiangraitimes.com/burmese-child-slave-puts-spotlight-on-abuse-of-foreign-maids-in-thailand.html

Reading the article the police are culpable for their inaction as they are in countless other cases. Good to see they took action on the Samui one at least.

Absolutely shocking story still so many sick people in the world hope the junta locks this pair away for a long time and earn a little self-respect for Thailand in the world when dealing with this type of abhorrent crimes against children.

I hope they put him in a cell with the horniest prisoner they got with the biggest tool and aids infested And he rapes him daily. As for mom a huge Bull dike with a long broom handle with splinters should do and all holes open for business Disgusting piece of crap the both of them.

Isn't your fantasy a bit strange???

The punishment for rape and sexual abuse has to get more server to make these sick perverts understand the law. These people have no morales and if not punished To the max they will do it again!

Absolutely shocking story still so many sick people in the world hope the junta locks this pair away for a long time and earn a little self-respect for Thailand in the world when dealing with this type of abhorrent crimes against children.

Do you SERIOUSLY think that the Junta gives a rats about this? SERIOUSLY?

They are much to busy lowering the price of lottery tickets to bring happiness to the people!!

You don´t know it happened yet, could easily be revenge by the ex, maybe the new BF shopped him for the dope to get him out of the way and it was payback time, plus you get the ex too (nothing like 2 for 1)....

Do you SERIOUSLY think that the Junta gives a rats about this? SERIOUSLY?

They are much to busy lowering the price of lottery tickets to bring happiness to the people!!

You don´t know it happened yet, could easily be revenge by the ex, maybe the new BF shopped him for the dope to get him out of the way and it was payback time, plus you get the ex too (nothing like 2 for 1)....

Love the way you use this topic to slag the PM. re lottery tickets cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

The father just finished serving time for drugs so not the most reliable complainant. Like thaimlord stated the wordsbeing used are alleged as well as arrested . So as much as I think pedophiles deserve the worst pain imaginable I will wait until all the facts are in.

Edited by ldiablo

I appreciate what you're saying and am in agreement with your sentiments towards people who would commit such a crime, however my whole point is that "the scum mother and stepfather" as you've named these people, have not actually been convicted of any crime whatsoever. In fact I can't see that they've even been charged for it, unless I missed that bit somewhere.

It would hardly be the first time that a bitter ex-husband has tried to frame his ex-wife and new man. I'm not saying that's what's happening here because the truth is that I simply do not know. I'm just saying that NONE of us knows. I'm just horrified that humans don't seem to have come that far along the evolutionary scale since the mob hangings and witch hunts of the middle ages.

We have a justice system that tries (sometimes unsuccessfully) to protect the innocent and to punish the guilty, and I'm pretty sure you'd be thankful for that if you were wrongly accused of a crime, especially one like this. That is, until you got onto the Thai Visa Forum and learnt that people couldn't give a crap about your rights, and were interested only in seeing you sodomized in a Thai prison without further evidence or trial.

It makes me feel embarrassed to be a member of this forum, lest someone paint me with the same brush.

TL

Agree 100%. And the consensus among ThaiVisa blowhards and a$$holes is that they don't want less violence, they want more violence. These are the kind of people who raped and tortured their way through Germany at the end of WW2 because they like rape and torture...of people who "deserve it." That's a slippery slope isn't it? Defining a category of people who deserve rape, torture, and mutilation.

I think people should read up on something like : " Rape of Nanking " by the Japs in 1937 China, to get a little perspective.

I hope they put him in a cell with the horniest prisoner they got with the biggest tool and aids infested And he rapes him daily. As for mom a huge Bull dike with a long broom handle with splinters should do and all holes open for business Disgusting piece of crap the both of them.

I think possibly with the biological father's previous cell mates would suffice!

i could answer my last post, probably to run away from "village justice," as they/we know the thai justice system is one big joke. if they had stayed in the village , that would have been the last we hear of them

i could answer my last post, probably to run away from "village justice," as they/we know the thai justice system is one big joke. if they had stayed in the village , that would have been the last we hear of them

Of course! Apologists are like conspiracy theorists: they can always come up with a dubious excuse.

i will ask just the one question, especially to Thaimlord, why do you think they ran away then ?? of course you will come up with some lame excuse for that as well i expect ,

Thanks for the flippant comment after your question. You don't seem like a very pleasant person, but I'll answer you anyway.

I wouldn't have a clue.

Some possible thoughts.

If they are guilty they possibly ran away because they didn't want to be caught. Although I would imagine that if they were guilty and running away, it wouldn't make a lot of sense to run home, probably the first place the police would have thought to look.

If they are not guilty, they may well have thought they were in danger there around the ex-husband, and left because of the fracas that took place. Maybe he threatened them with more. How do I know? I have no idea, but I don't feel that them running somehow makes them more likely to be guilty.

TL

I don't know. Anything is possible. Until the facts are known, I prefer to treat them as innocent until proven guilty.

But that's just me.

TL

I don't know. Anything is possible. Until the facts are known, I prefer to treat them as innocent until proven guilty.

But that's just me.

TL

TL, I don't disagree, all the facts should be known. But this is Thailand. When have all the facts ever been known in any case ? The policing & judicial system is hit & miss at best. In most western societies most people would be happy to let justice run it's course..... I think it will come down to who mom & new husband might know & if they might have the baht to grease the wheels of justice.

But that's just me.

Mal.

Nominated for the silliest TVF post of the century, it even landed some likes.

Please point to a post on this forum in the past of someone who endorsed sexual abuse of children.