Kitten (s) Wanted For Loving Home

Hi GWW and great to hear that you are looking to adopt.

As I am not aware of where you are based, I am not immediately able to refer you to a nearby rescue.

However, drop me a message and maybe I can assist you.

Hope you are in Chiangmai, we have quite a few loveables needing homes.

Ally

:o Soi Dog rescue don't (to my knowledge) rehome animals that are sick. They spend a lot of time and money getting them vaccinated and sterilised. I think you should give them a call to find out. After all, what is the point of spending X amount of baht on a kitten when you can help one from the street.

i have 3 kittens for adoption. they are not babies anymore, are about 5 months of age but of course very lovely. i rescued them from the street as tiny sick babies, after a few weeks they were healthy and fit and grew quickly. also i have adorable 1 yr old cats for adoption. all of them are rescues and ordinary cats, no pedigree but pretty nonetheless. :o

Jeez elfe, not sure anyone would want to mess you with you! Whats up with the avatar? Scared the bejeebers out of me :o

Anyway, I agree with the idea of rescuing animals as well. As the proud owner of 5 dogs, all rescues, they are stronger, healthier and better adapted to the climate than a pedigreed dog.

Also, something to be aware of, long haired cats such as Himalyans require ALOT of grooming , especially in this climate.

Jeez elfe, not sure anyone would want to mess you with you! Whats up with the avatar? Scared the bejeebers out of me :D

don't worry sbk :D this is 'made' when she is having fun. 'made' is the german word for maggot as she had a huge hole in her back filled with countless maggots when she was a tiny pup when i got her. also then she looked a bit like a maggot herself, tiny and fat and short legs she could barely stand on :D

btw your avatar pup doesn't look too inviting either :o

i have 3 kittens for adoption. they are not babies anymore, are about 5 months of age but of course very lovely. i rescued them from the street as tiny sick babies, after a few weeks they were healthy and fit and grew quickly. also i have adorable 1 yr old cats for adoption. all of them are rescues and ordinary cats, no pedigree but pretty nonetheless. :o

would love to adopt. are they himalayan or persian? do you have kittens younger than 5 months?

would love to adopt. are they himalayan or persian? do you have kittens younger than 5 months?

sorry but none younger than 5 mths and no pedigree as i stated, that means no himalayans, persians, hawaiians or from the moon :o

no patsycat... I do want a kitten but I want a young one! And I also stated I want a himalayan or a persian. elfe's kittens are 5 months old are have no pedigree. maybe i might just go to jatujak this weekend and get one.

I think you started telling that is ok if they where not with any of these pedegree.. :D

:o