Arts and Crafts Supplies?

csabo

For the purpose of hand making parrot toys, I seek wooden dowels, alphabet blocks, wooden spools, Popsicle sticks, wooden clothes pins, cotton ropes and twines, wiffle balls and bells etc etc. Anyone have any ideas where similar items can be found in Phuket? I need some food coloring and cant find it. I already get PVC pipe pieces and chain from a Rawai hardware store. While we are at it other than Shamu Shamu and the Vet accross the street feel free to advise of any decent pet supply shops. Thanks!

Balls and bells,cotton rope and twine should be found in the haberdashery near the On On Hotel in Phuket town ( same road as Bangkok bank and Kasikorn) .

There's an art and craft shop on the 3rd floor of Central called B2S that may help you and a gift/craft shop on the opposite side of the big weekend market, sorry I don't know the name.Another art shop next to QBE in Phuket town.

Food coloring at Tops or Makro I would think.

Pet supplies - Chao Fah Andaman Pet Hospital near Chalong Circle have a big selection in the back.Big C 2nd floor entrance from indoor car park has a pet grooming/shop , well stocked too.