Do I need a 90 Day 2 weeks before Non O Visa Extension?

Thanks Gents ... these 90 Day things are so stupid (in my opinion)

Yes, keeping track of foreigners in their country ... how dare they.

Didn't have to do any 90 day report in Morocco (work permit and residence for1 year)

Didn't have to do any 90 day report in Malaysia (work permit and residence for1 year)

Didn't have to do any 90 day report in S. Korea (work permit and residence for1 year)

Didn't have to do any 90 day report in Taiwan (work permit and residence for7 years)

Didn't have to do any 90 day report in Iran (work permit and residence for1 year)

Check it out

No periodic report at all. Just a report when changing addresses.

• Like 2

Thanks Gents ... these 90 Day things are so stupid (in my opinion)

Yes, keeping track of foreigners in their country ... how dare they.

Didn't have to do any 90 day report in Morocco (work permit and residence for1 year)

Didn't have to do any 90 day report in Malaysia (work permit and residence for1 year)

Didn't have to do any 90 day report in S. Korea (work permit and residence for1 year)

Didn't have to do any 90 day report in Taiwan (work permit and residence for7 years)

Didn't have to do any 90 day report in Iran (work permit and residence for1 year)

Check it out

No periodic report at all. Just a report when changing addresses.

so ??

why you don't go back there ?? :-))) 5555

• Like 1

C'mon gents I agree with razer these 90 day reports are so unnecessary.

I'm sure the Immigration office workers would prefer to have less paperwork too.

I'm no crook or criminal either in Thailand or anywhere else in the world so why should I be treated like one here.

There should only be a requirement of reporting when I change my address.

Yes I appreciate this is Thailand and I like it here but it doesn't mean I have to like power tripping bureaucracy as with any other country.

• Like 2

Yes, you do.

I have had the same situation and just applied for my extension on the same day my 90 day was due....it works, no problems.

By coincidence (?) my extension and my 90 day are due on the same day this time!

But,as always, I will do them both early.

I'll give you a HINT: One of the reasons for a 90 day report is to make sure ( immigration knows ) YOU ( the foreigner ) are still ALIVE

Are you saying that immigration will mount a search for you to ensure you are OK if you miss a 90-day report? Personally, I have never heard of such a thing, and I know people who have stayed in Thailand for years without satisfying their 90-day reporting obligations.

• Like 1

C'mon gents I agree with razer these 90 day reports are so unnecessary.

I'm sure the Immigration office workers would prefer to have less paperwork too.

I'm no crook or criminal either in Thailand or anywhere else in the world so why should I be treated like one here.

There should only be a requirement of reporting when I change my address.

Yes I appreciate this is Thailand and I like it here but it doesn't mean I have to like power tripping bureaucracy as with any other country.

There is a tendency on here to be a bit narrow minded. When I went to do my 90 day about a week ago, I got there just before the office opened and there were already about a hundred Burmese sat outside waiting to do their 90 day. On reflection it is quite a good thing that the Thais are trying to exercise some control over the migrants. Fortunately at that office they have a separate queue for Asians.