I've lived on Phuket for 2 years now. I love my home, it's location, and the island. But I would love to spend time in other parts of Thailand instead of a weekend here and a weekend there..

I've looked at the big home exchange sites like homeexchange.com but not many people are registered there in Thailand.

Are there any interest in swapping homes for 2-4 weeks at a time? Would love to spend more time up in the Chiang Mai area, which I absolutely love. Or even someplace like Koh Chang would be fun.

Has this topic been covered already? Anyone interested?

I have a pool villa in CM, only 5 kliks fro downtown.I would not be adverse to swapping providing the area you live in is nice

Has yours got a pool?

There would have to be a lot of negotiations before we could complete the deal, eg, we have a very dosile golden retriever that you would have to walk twice a day when the maid was off but we also have a maid 3 days a week and a pool guy.

PM me if you are interested

ThaiPauly, on 03 Jun 2015 - 20:25, said:

I have a pool villa in CM, only 5 kliks fro downtown.I would not be adverse to swapping providing the area you live in is nice

Has yours got a pool?

There would have to be a lot of negotiations before we could complete the deal, eg, we have a very dosile golden retriever that you would have to walk twice a day when the maid was off but we also have a maid 3 days a week and a pool guytongue.png .Thats a bit cheeky more like Housesit than house swap!!, no negotations necessary in normal house swap,it is not a holiday if you have pets to care for, just run normal checkable police and character references, driving licence and insurance checks while in over 75% of houseswaps the family car is usually part of the deal,always try and swap with people of your own age group, small children can do a lot of damage we have been houseswapping since 1996 with only 1 hiccup but the young lady concerned did keep all the local men happyclap2.gif

PM me if you are interested