90 day reporting

3rd of March, so you have to do your 90 Day Reports 90 days after that date, with the date you entered counting as Day 1.

Edit: Just did a simple calculation, you are late doing your 90 day report, it was due approx June 1st.

Edited by MJCM

I live in Chiang Mai but am presently in Khon Kaen, can I report here? Alternatively can I report on line a couple of days late?

Online No there is only a 7 day or so window before your report date to do that, if you can do it in Khon Kaen not sure as I was for example in Kap Choeng (but live in Pattaya) and they refused to let me do my 90 day report. Edited by MJCM

Does the 90 day period start from the 27th March or 25th. of April? Any answers appreciated

The "90 days" refers to how long you've been in the country since either your last report or your last entry, which ever is the more recent ... 90 uninterrupted days.

I live in Chiang Mai but am presently in Khon Kaen, can I report here? Alternatively can I report on line a couple of days late?

You must report to CM-immigration, but could try online and otherwise do so by registered mail.

If you can not be in Chiangmai before the 7 days grace period, you report as soon as you are back and they will normally fine you 2,000 Bahts .

No receipt, it is done done quickly; if you want a receipt it take some time as they have to fill some ledgers , fill the fine forms and put a stamp in passport .

It was what happened to me the one time I was late only by one day over the grace period, and I requested a receipt....2 years ago.

You could do the report in Khon Kaen if you formally changed you address to there by submitting a TM28 change of address form. You would be asked for proof of residence when you do it.

Online reporting can only be done in a window of 15 to 7 days before your report date.