Next month I have to pay a company 90,000 baht and was wondering if I can use my Bangkok Bank Visa Credit Card if I arrange to top up that account with enough money beforehand or is there a maximum amount that the card can be used for.

Yeap, call the bank to confirm what your line of credit and daily/per transaction limit is. Your line of credit should be reflected on your statement...however, purchase and cash advance limits may not be and can vary a good amount...call the bank to confirm your line of credit and transaction limits.

Edited by Pib

I read as a normal debit card rather than credit card (which he said). If a secured credit card would expect account money would always have to remain at a fixed level. For debit card you do have daily limits regardless of account balance.

I read as a normal debit card rather than credit card (which he said). If a secured credit card would expect account money would always have to remain at a fixed level. For debit card you do have daily limits regardless of account balance.

I would obviously be happy to top up the credit card account with the necessary amount beforehand but was unsure what the limit for one transaction would be. Will contact bank tomorrow.