2014 Honda Click seems to be vibrating excessively

I understand this is all relative and it's impossible to make a direct comparison here. All I can ask is; if you have a late model Click, is vibration quite noticeable to you?

When I accelerate, there seems to be too much vibration in the bike. It's strongest when accelerating from standstill and at it's worst when the engine is cold. It is now even more noticeable after the last service. I guess the only way I could be sure is to hop on a couple other Clicks and see how they compare.

Why not take it back to where they did the last service that you feel increased the vibration and report the problem to them?

Has the bike ever been in an accident or dropped?

Are the handle bar end weights in tact?

I understand your concern about bringing it back to the same shop without knowing for sure if something is wrong. In that case just bring it to another shop, tell the what you think the problem is and see if they can figure it out. Another shop will probably love to take a couple hundred Baht off you to try and fix something. Try 2-3 shops and if everyone tells you it is fine then I think you have a consensus that it is OK the way it is. Otherwise, maybe you can rent one somewhere and drive it for a day and compare.

My click started vibrating when pulling away some weeks ago and it felt like the clutch, i did,nt pay much attention to it as it was,nt drastic, some days later when it was having an oil change i took a look at the airfilter...was in dire need of changing so did it, from that moment the judder or vibration was gone but i cant imagine the 2 were linked.

Just to add the motor was running sweet as a nut before the filter change, the judder was plainly coming from the transmission and vibrating the plastic.

Edited by tingtongfarang

The problem is almost certainly the belt, you can remove the clutch cover and clean all the dust out which may help and may not, you can put a new belt on which may or may not help or you can put up with it and eventually it will almost certainly stop shuddering at all. I had the same problems with my PCX, under warranty on two occasions the belt was replaced, nothing seemed to work until I had done a few thousand clicks and it eventually came good. You can buy a Kevlar belt but I don't know if that cures the problem.