Jomtien gyms - anything new?

mike111

Bear is located in soi watboon kanjanaram . Not to far from the temple wat boon if you turn right from sukhumvit . Soi watboon or kanjanaram is only 200 meters from Makro .

Mike, I built my own "gym" for about $ 40 ! All you need is empty water bottles of varied sizes,( weight lifting), Ace bandages,

( stretching exercises ) and I bought a cheap bike which I rigged, ( rear wheel off ground), as a stationary bike on my balcony. I adjust weight by using handbrake to increase. I was just to lazy to shave/shower/drive to a gym & pay $ 30 - $ 40 a mo. Any/all forms of exercises illustrated on the Internet.

Bear is located in soi watboon kanjanaram . Not to far from the temple wat boon if you turn right from sukhumvit . Soi watboon or kanjanaram is only 200 meters from Makro .

Just FYI, Bear Gym was raided by military not long ago. One of the illegally working "instructors" was deported to Russia on an arrest warrant for pushing substantial amounts of steroids. Would stay away from that place.

thanks, but I'm looking for venues which are a walking distance from view talay 1/2/5

what are the current rates at Tony's?

If in walking distance, why don´t you go and ask at Tonys?

Edited by pbonline

The closest one to you is Tonys. However I stopped going there as the place is ran down and the maintenance is not kept up. Youll find loose and broken equipment all too often there.

Theres another open air gym just by Rompho market. Walk south past the market and its just on your left. I believe its ran by a Thai body builder so he knows about good equipment.

Across from this GYM, is the best Suana / Spa, & mini Gym anywhere in my opinion! The "Jomtien Sauna" has Super Clean Steam & Dry Sauna, 2 big pools and a Ice Cold Pool.

Its the best Gym in Pattaya by miles, why stay away just because of one man that got arrested thats between him and the police! It would be a big mistake if you are serious about training!! Its a great Gym and well worth traveling a little further to get to!

Just FYI, Bear Gym was raided by military not long ago. One of the illegally working "instructors" was deported to Russia on an arrest warrant for pushing substantial amounts of steroids. Would stay away from that place.

Theres a gym under view talay residence 1. Its in the basement. Its quite nice but the lady who works there is rude. 1000 baht a month.

Is that the residence midways between jomtien junction and the market?

Its the best Gym in Pattaya by miles, why stay away just because of one man that got arrested thats between him and the police! It would be a big mistake if you are serious about training!! Its a great Gym and well worth traveling a little further to get to!

Yes of course that's true. Provided you believe that he was running this operation all alone and working a low paid illegal job at the same time.

Theres another open air gym just by Rompho market. Walk south past the market and its just on your left. I believe its ran by a Thai body builder so he knows about good equipment.

Yes, his nickname is "Boom". He has been a Mr Thailand #1 body builder more than once, but I think he has decided to stop future competition. A very nice guy / personality. He used to be my tenant at Jomtien Complex Condotel.

Yes, his nickname is "Boom". He has been a Mr Thailand #1 body builder more than once, but I think he has decided to stop future competition. A very nice guy / personality. He used to be my tenant at Jomtien Complex Condotel.

Paragon Gym, I like the place. Cheap, has all necessary equipmnent and no BS.