American found dead in Pattaya condo room

Thaivisa News

But just curious...why are dead farangs in thailand, mostly found with no clothes on or just undies???? Curious?

Not so curious when you think that temperature during the night is about 27°C !

I imagine many people sleep nude or nearly nude. No pyjamas for sure.

http://www.temperatureweather.com/indian/weather/en-weather-in-thailand-pattaya.htm

Oh dear! Thanks Pattaya46 for the reply to my curiousity. Oh Dear really....never new that so many farangs that come to thailand are so poor that they cannot afford air-cons. Really the thai immigration needs to start tightening up rules and pre-conditions for visa entrys.

Rest in Peace wai2.gif - Seventy Seven in Pattaya, I am sure he cut a wide path thru the fun town before he checked out. I always say, the way I see myself crossing to the other side, is in a massage Parlor with two Thai ladies working me over - the ultimate happy ending.clap2.gif

just a reminder to all readers

you need to get your Will and affairs in order as

one never knows does one?

RIP

I want to die with relatives surrounding me,

crying and screaming....

"Where's it hidden???, Whats the password???""

Personally, I want to die with a smile on face. And for those that think oh how sad to die alone, my friends, there could be 100 people in the room, you still die alone. I should have died back in '67 but he screwed up one time, missed. At 70 I still plan on not going quietly into the dying light. Rage, rage against the dying of the light. If there is an afterlife, my brothers will be waiting with a cold beer and hot women. USMC - heaven won't let us in and hell is afraid of us. May he rest in peace or fly free.

RIP. Hope his last night was a good one with a talented lady. I'd want to go out that way!

Out of all the wonderful things that life has to offer, sex with a prostitute is not what i value the most. I would rather be surrounded by the warmth of family and friends.

RIP.

No thanks mate.

Get off, before you get off. thats the way to go

Lets just hope that he came and went at the same time. RIP. wai2.gif