Sheesha Crackdown around Pattaya begins

webfact

Here we go again : If you dont like it here move . - Ad Nauseam.

So some have lived here 10 years and have not realized that Thais pronounce r as l ??

Rice/lice.

Its amazing how these smokers ( and its obvious who they are ) take the stand that they are the ones putting up with non non smokers.

Kind of supports a recent article that states that smoking degrades more the just the physical ...

lets put this way

if you don't wish to partake in prostitution...don't go to the places which offer it, by the same token if shisha offends your sensibilities, then don't go to places that offer shisha....not a difficult concept to understand is it

how would you feel, if your sitting in your favourite beer bar feeling up a young lady and some bloody do gooder gets in your face about prostitution

If someone wants to smoke shisha they can, same way no interferes with your monthly short time

BTW I am non smoker, these days

Reading comprehension problems or cannot separate your agenda from replying to what I actually said ? I do not go to shisha places or bars. I only noted tne second hand smoke in outside venues. And feeling up a lady has no adverse health effects on some one else nearby. Is that a too difficult concept for you to understand ? I guess so. Monthly short time ?? Speak for yourself.You dont smoke ?? With your reply you could have fooled me.

Edited by morrobay

Here we go again : If you dont like it here move . - Ad Nauseam.

So some have lived here 10 years and have not realized that Thais pronounce r as l ??

Rice/lice.

Its amazing how these smokers ( and its obvious who they are ) take the stand that they are the ones putting up with non non smokers.

Kind of supports a recent article that states that smoking degrades more the just the physical ...

lets put this way

if you don't wish to partake in prostitution...don't go to the places which offer it, by the same token if shisha offends your sensibilities, then don't go to places that offer shisha....not a difficult concept to understand is it

how would you feel, if your sitting in your favourite beer bar feeling up a young lady and some bloody do gooder gets in your face about prostitution

If someone wants to smoke shisha they can, same way no interferes with your monthly short time

BTW I am non smoker, these days

Reading comprehension problems or cannot separate your agenda from replying to what I actually said ? I do not go to shisha places or bars. I only noted tne second hand smoke in outside venues. And feeling up a lady has no adverse health effects on some one else nearby. Is that a too difficult concept for you to understand ? I guess so. Monthly short time ?? Speak for yourself.You dont smoke ?? With your reply you could have fooled me.

funny thing this, you often read local Pattaya resident vehemently denying any involvement in the "bar scene" in Pattaya and I have often wondered why the highest concentration of retired western foreigners just happens to coincide with one of the biggest concentration of hookers/bars etc on the planet....coincidence you think, as well all know they moved to Pattaya for the beaches, temples, go to church on Sunday and read the bible every day thumbsup.gif

but for the record dear boy, I am an ex smoker, so put that in your shisha pipe and smoke it thumbsup.gif

For sure there is a correlation here , no denial about it. And that fact is understated regarding business investment in Pattaya too: golf courses, hotels. and all the others that came into Pattaya riding piggy back on prostitution. I dont mind going off the OP subject but maybe you should start a thread on the subject. Having said that though, there is maximum variety here for all.

But speaking for myself its the main attraction.

Edited by morrobay