Calling all tea lovers

bannork

A friend bought a teapot in Bangkok several years in the style of the photo enclosed. At present she runs an afternoon teas garden in the heart of rural Gloucestershire in England during the summer months and would like to buy more teapots in the same style.

Does anyone have any idea where teapots in this Chinese style can be purchased in Bangkok?

Thanking any tea lovers in advance.

post-11997-0-30866800-1434031435_thumb.j

There is a hole in your teapot, the microwave isn't square with the shelf, the milks been left out and there's a couple of keys forgotten on the table. Also I can't tell if that's an Electrolux or a Hotpoint washing machine, please rotate the tea pot (which is very nice by the way, sorry I have no idea where to get another) through about 15 degrees counter clockwise and take another photo. Maybe then we can tell what it is. Finally, the kitchen towel is the wrong way round. The sheets should come off the side away from the wall.

Have you ever heard of google?

Have you ever heard of reading the OP?

That's right, just 'google' doughnut shaped teapot - they're all there wai.gif

And none of them are in Bangkok which is where the OP wants to buy them.

Have you ever heard of google?

Man you nailed it. I hate it when people say "google is your friend" etc. But in this case...

Man, don't you hate it even more when you realise that you've contributed more daftness to the thread and you've been nailed as another one who can't read?

Man you nailed it. I hate it when people say "google is your friend" etc. But in this case...

If you don't like Google you could always ask my wife.

She also thinks she knows everything