 Is Deutsche Bank the next Lehman?

It will be interesting to so the outcome of the Deutsche Bank saga. They are still awaiting a judgment over the carbon credit fraud they set up.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dont listen to that plonker naam, All this crap, coming from a guy that gets it off, by boasting about the size of his electricity bill.

Dont listen to that plonker naam, All this crap, coming from a guy that gets it off, by boasting about the size of his electricity bill.

no worries about that! giggle.gif That’s all we heard about over six years in the financial crisis threadsaai.gif me me me !!bah.gifOnly ever attacked other people and never posted anything significant other than " research " ..............from his own bank!

Edited by midas

It will be interesting to so the outcome of the Deutsche Bank saga. They are still awaiting a judgment over the carbon credit fraud they set up.

4 Deutsche bank employees were already sent to jail. But this latest thing with Juergen Fitschen could send him away for 10 years

4 Deutsche bank employees were already sent to jail. But this latest thing with Juergen Fitschen could send him away for 10 years

I know one guy that was financed buy them ( office in frankfurt ) They even showed him how to set the whole thing up.

He got Five years jail time. He served it,and has now moved to Spain. He Said to me,that many heads are going to fall.

worth quite some plonker's brake pads, eh? smile.png

no worries about that! giggle.gif That’s all we heard about over six years in the financial crisis threadsaai.gif me me me !!bah.gifOnly ever attacked other people and never posted anything significant other than " research " ..............from his own bank!

Yes i see what you mean, Bit of a nutter,but never mind. I must admit I feel a bit sorry for this type of person

Yes i see what you mean, Bit of a nutter,but never mind. I must admit I feel a bit sorry for this type of person

no need to feel sorry and no need to help me paying my electricity bill laugh.png

friendly advice: too much frustration may cause gastrointestinal problems and driving with worn out brake pads is not only quite dangerous but also a violation of prevailing traffic laws.

Good Morning Dear Naam.

I hope you are well todaysmile.png Quite a day yesterday,I see that Greece has now made the first blow to the German dominated EU. Not long now for the fall of the German

Empiresmile.png Hope you have a nice day. Keep cool.smile.png

We're doomed, and 2007/8 was rightly predicted on Thaivisa to be the end of civilization.

Posting charts of actual data like that below will get you nowhere Naam.

attachicon.gifunnamed.png

Posted by the person who couldn't wait to tell everyone in the financial crisis thread a year ago that Greek bond yields had improved implying that everything was once again hunky-dorycheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by midas

We're doomed, and 2007/8 was rightly predicted on Thaivisa to be the end of civilization.

Posting charts of actual data like that below will get you nowhere Naam.

attachicon.gifunnamed.png

Posted by the person who couldn't wait to tell everyone in the financial crisis thread a year ago that Greek bond yields had improved implying that everything was once again hunky-dorycheesy.gifcheesy.gif

You have a filing system for information like that about other posters?

You remember more about me than I do.

Impressive.

ps: Should we ignore bond yields as a sign of confidence in future based on this example?

Good Morning Dear Naam.

I hope you are well todaysmile.png Quite a day yesterday,I see that Greece has now made the first blow to the German dominated EU. Not long now for the fall of the German

i am quite well today and i was quite well yesterday. but somehow i missed the blow that Greece dealt to the EU and i am not aware that a German empire exists.

of course i realised there was the blow of the leftist Greek government thieves against its citizens who queue up at ATMs to get a miserable amount of cash which is not even enough to pay for an acceptable good dinner for two and a moderately priced good bottle of wine in any €Uropean big city. but it wouldn't be enough to pay for one of my cars brake pads replaced by an official dealer anywhere in Thailand.

one of the political clowns, Mr. Varoufuckis, has already abandoned ship because he realised "game over!"

talking of blows... there was another blow aimed at the gold lovers and fiat money haters. gold fell yesterday within 30 minutes 1.5% caused by the great global anti-gold conspiracy. it goes without saying that this concerns only fiat paper gold. those who hold physical gold can relax because the value of their yellow metal has been stable since the Pharaos and the Roman Empire.

p.s. isn't the fact that you know the amounts of my electricity bills not evidence enough that i always keep quite cool? laugh.png

Good Morning Dear Naam.

i am quite well today and i was quite well yesterday. but somehow i missed the blow that Greece dealt to the EU and i am not aware that a German empire exists.

of course i realised there was the blow of the leftist Greek government thieves against its citizens who queue up at ATMs to get a miserable amount of cash which is not even enough to pay for an acceptable good dinner for two and a moderately priced good bottle of wine in any €Uropean big city. but it wouldn't be enough to pay for one of my cars brake pads replaced by an official dealer anywhere in Thailand.

one of the political clowns, Mr. Varoufuckis, has already abandoned ship because he realised "game over!"

talking of blows... there was another blow aimed at the gold lovers and fiat money haters. gold fell yesterday within 30 minutes 1.5% caused by the great global anti-gold conspiracy. it goes without saying that this concerns only fiat paper gold. those who hold physical gold can relax because the value of their yellow metal has been stable since the Pharaos and the Roman Empire.

p.s. isn't the fact that you know the amounts of my electricity bills not evidence enough that i always keep quite cool? laugh.png

YEP its me me me all the way. MY cars,,,,My cool house My Dear old naam you really do talk some sxxx but there we are. WE will all see what happens

to the deutsch bank and its crooks Time will tell. Until then, I suppose its One Volk One Reich One Fuhrer Time will tell

As I said the fall of the Empire Germany was trying to build I SAY again TRYING. Leopard and spots come to mind.

Naam I must give you some credit, YOU have certainly got a lot of bottle posting so much bull on the net for people to read Good on youclap2.gif Well done

Dear Naam, some people are getting personal when they cannot deliver facts. bah.gif

Naam I must give you some credit, YOU have certainly got a lot of bottle posting so much bull on the net for people to read Good on youclap2.gif Well done

Dear Naam, some people are getting personal when they cannot deliver facts. bah.gif

but i do deserve some critique for my shoddy research because i mixed up the €160 pensioners can withdraw with the daily maximum of €60 applied to working Greek citizens. of course you can't get anywhere in a European city a good dinner for two and a moderately priced good bottle of wine.

then there is also the unconfirmed rumour that for every €UR withdrawn from a Greek ATM 2 €URos are credited to Deutsche Bank to make it solvent again. but i promise to conduct some more research in this respect and will report back once i can provide tangible evidence.

but i do deserve some critique for my shoddy research because i mixed up the €160 pensioners can withdraw with the daily maximum of €60 applied to working Greek citizens. of course you can't get anywhere in a European city a good dinner for two and a moderately priced good bottle of wine.

then there is also the unconfirmed rumour that for every €UR withdrawn from a Greek ATM 2 €URos are credited to Deutsche Bank to make it solvent again. but i promise to conduct some more research in this respect and will report back once i can provide tangible evidence.

Oh dear

And yet another example of how Deutsche bank has absolutely no scruples. How to ruin one's reputation in one easy step-get into bed with Deutsche bankbah.gif

Green Climate Fund partners with Deutsche Bank to green fury

They argued Deutsche Bank’s support for coal was at odds with the green fund’s carbon-cutting objectives and raised concerns over its ”very poor” record on human rights monitoring and failure to crack down on money laundering.

Brandon Wu, senior policy analyst at ActionAid USA and one of two civil society “active observers” on the GCF Board, was one of the signatories of the statement.

He said: “The Green Climate Fund is supposed to be a fund for climate action in developing countries, with a particular focus on the poorest and most vulnerable.

“For it to partner with one of the largest private-sector coal financiers in the world – and one embroiled in multiple scandals around market manipulation and money laundering – is so far from this vision and mandate that it boggles the mind.”

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/jul/09/green-climate-fund-partners-with-deutsche-bank-to-green-fury

Edited by midas

YEP its me me me all the way. MY cars,,,,My cool house My Dear old naam you really do talk some sxxx but there we are. WE will all see what happens

to the deutsch bank and its crooks Time will tell. Until then, I suppose its One Volk One Reich One Fuhrer Time will tell

As I said the fall of the Empire Germany was trying to build I SAY again TRYING. Leopard and spots come to mind.

what's the latest on the fall of the German Empire? Angela Merkel stumbled? saai.gif

"Greece never planned to pay these fraudulent debts and Deutsche Bank is insolvent."

any news concerning Deutsche Bank's insolvency? coffee1.gif

yes !!w00t.gif

Deutsche

Probability Of Bankruptcy

=

Normalized

Z-Score

=

71.25 %

http://www.macroaxis.com/invest/ratio/DB--Probability-Of-Bankruptcy

Ignoring the fact that that website doesn't have a shred of credibility and doesn't provide a decent explanation of its methodology, let's just consider the actual statement it made:

"Deutsche Bank AG has more than 71 (%) percent chance of experiencing financial distress in the next 2 years of operations."

Nothing there about bankruptcy, and that's over a rather long timescale.

"Greece never planned to pay these fraudulent debts and Deutsche Bank is insolvent."

any news concerning Deutsche Bank's insolvency? coffee1.gif

yes !!w00t.gif

Deutsche

Probability Of Bankruptcy

=

Normalized

Z-Score

=

71.25 %

http://www.macroaxis.com/invest/ratio/DB--Probability-Of-Bankruptcy

Ignoring the fact that that website doesn't have a shred of credibility and doesn't provide a decent explanation of its methodology, let's just consider the actual statement it made:

"Deutsche Bank AG has more than 71 (%) percent chance of experiencing financial distress in the next 2 years of operations."

Nothing there about bankruptcy, and that's over a rather long timescale.

why spoil with facts an interesting gloom&doom story AyG? ermm.gif