Finn wins Miss Bikini Fitness in Pattaya

webfact

Love the fact the finalists all have nice tans. No whitening cream there. Good for them. I like color. I cringe when I see the pasty white faced girls (rest of body not so much) so focused on being "white". Guess it's the old "grass is greener on the other side".

I understand the cultural bias against darker skin. I don't agree with it.

How can you "understand" something that has no logical basis. It's like saying I "understand why the moon is made of cheese".

I think the Thai was the best looking, but it is clear that the Finnish lady worked extraordinarily hard to be that cut; and she definitely had much better and stronger physique than the more pulchritude blond on the right who did not have the muscle strength to hold the required poses for any length of time and tried to wiggle her way to stardom - works for some. Could try it on for me any time, I am a good judge of a wiggle.

Edited by MiKT

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No tits, no ass. How is that sexy? Ive seen better looking Thai girls on Soi 6.

and what you missing Phil ?....no teeth, hair, ? one suspects your not missing excess poundage and skin ?

I have all my own teeth. Shaved crew cut hair and the poundage I carry is muscle.

So that is you in your avatar? biggrin.png

The squat rack separates the posers from the trainers

attachicon.gif31_2.jpg

The gals provides scenery whilst they do their little Smith Machine squats.

Well, if you look at this video she does rack lifts too. No 'little Smith Machine' for her. Doing squat lifts.

And what she looks like in normal family life. Don't know why all the negatives on here, she has a lot of initiative and accomplished a difficult goal successfully that she set out for.

post-566-0-26745200-1434377914_thumb.jpg

And her Facebook page. Looks like a pretty cool lady to me. Linda Hemangkorn

You're right Tywais.

I didn't intend to insult that woman personally or specifically.

It's just that I find that "look" in the contest which I realize takes a lot of work to accomplish isn't something that I value. I mean at all.

Of course I value hard work but towards something productive and what is productive is subjective.

People have a right to value or not value what they like, based on their values.

As long as she is happy and healthy, well done to her smile.png

She is is much better shape than the pot bellied balding farang behind their key boards in Thaivisa.

Steady on! I resemble that remark! biggrin.pngfacepalm.gifwai.gif

The amount of training, effort and discipline it took for this lady to obtain this level of fitness excellence is beyond comprehension of most couch potatoes. Most are comfortable with their version of normal which consists of being soft, flabby and out of shape.

If you have ever trained for an endurance event beyond your comfort level such as a marathon or ironman triathlon event, then I suspect your appreciation would be greater.

But for most, who always seem to promise themselves that they will begin training tomorrow, this level of excellence and cutting edge fitness is strange.

Congratulations and good for her!

Edited by SpokaneAl

attachicon.gif31_2.jpg

Well, if you look at this video she does rack lifts too. No 'little Smith Machine' for her. Doing squat lifts.

And what she looks like in normal family life. Don't know why all the negatives on here, she has a lot of initiative and accomplished a difficult goal successfully that she set out for.

attachicon.gifLinda.jpg

Yes, squats and deadlifts are the guaranteed way to a flat belly. Good for her.

It could also be a fund raiser type thing for charity.

Either way, there is money in it, for sure.

Charity of course and we can make the manager, with some compensation for our time. That is the way all these charity are doing it.....Non profit just giving themself a small compensation tongue.png

The amount of training, effort and discipline it took for this lady to obtain this level of fitness excellence is beyond comprehension of most couch potatoes. Most are comfortable with their version of normal which consists of being soft, flabby and out of shape.

If you have ever trained for an endurance event beyond your comfort level such as a marathon or ironman triathlon event, then I suspect your appreciation would be greater.

But for most, who always seem to promise themselves that they will begin training tomorrow, this level of excellence and cutting edge fitness is strange.

thumbsup.gif

Beyond comfort level such as a marathon or ironman triathlon event going 1 km to the next 7/11: For this we have a motorbike taxi we can call and they bring you the food/beer.

And the farangs are not the worse.....Thais hate sport even more, but are in average slimmer (with some heavy exceptions)

A skeleton with aged skin wrapped around it. This is not a natural look. Her head does not look natural on her body.

Yes, this looks so much more natural: biggrin.png

1993Mr-10.jpg

Must be an old picture, they guys are bigger this time.....there is a lot pharmaceutical development as it seems.

attachicon.gif31_2.jpg

attachicon.gifLinda.jpg

Well, if that is a 20 kilo bar with 20 kilo plates - then she is very strong for her body weight.

Bars ain't 20kilo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbell

20 kilograms
A men's Olympic bar is a metal bar that is 2.2 metres (7.2 ft) long and weighs 20 kilograms (44 lb). The outer ends are 50 millimetres (2.0 in) in diameter, while the grip section is 28 millimetres (1.1 in) in diameter, and 1.31 metres (4.3 ft) in length.

attachicon.gif31_2.jpg

attachicon.gifLinda.jpg

Well, if that is a 20 kilo bar with 20 kilo plates - then she is very strong for her body weight.

From the Facebook comment that is a 65kg total lift. And she says she weighs 54kg

OK, let's break this down.

I think most everyone can agree that being soft, flabby, and out of shape is not good and it doesn't take hard work to achieve that state.

But it doesn't follow logically that looking like that picture is good either, massive amounts of hard work or not, which of course it does take.

That's an extreme.

So much hard work to achieve something so artificial.

In this era of abundant food for so many and lack of need for hard physical work for so many, it is indeed hard work just to be reasonably fit.

But I think that's the state that should be most highly valued ... being reasonably fit and having good health.

Looking like a freakish body builder does not equal good health.

I think she looks great, and will look even better in 48 hours after the saran wrap look passes when

she drinks some water stops the tuna fish diet and eats some vegetables. Incredible dedication

and discipline. I wish I had 10% of hers, so congratulations. thumbsup.gif

I see many on here miss the point completely; she's doing this because it makes HER feel good, not because it makes YOU feel good.

A lot of posters have already pointed out that she'll only be this ripped during a limited period leading up to this contest, during which she would have lost at least 10% of her body fat and consumed mostly proteins and very little carbs. During this period she will have suffered like crazy but did it because she wanted to see the results of her efforts. Why she wanted to go through that period is up to her, not you.

I find some of the comments unfair. She's a mother of two and judging by the pictures she's managed to reach an incredible fitness level, I can pretty much guarantee that a majority of posters on here would cause a considerably higher degree of laughter and disgust if they were lined up to pose in thongs.

I for one is willing to support every person doing something that makes him/her happy, while at the same time ignore the ones who disagree.

OK, let's break this down.

I think most everyone can agree that being soft, flabby, and out of shape is not good and it doesn't take hard work to achieve that state.

But it doesn't follow logically that looking like that picture is good either, massive amounts of hard work or not, which of course it does take.

That's an extreme.

So much hard work to achieve something so artificial.

In this era of abundant food for so many and lack of need for hard physical work for so many, it is indeed hard work just to be reasonably fit.

But I think that's the state that should be most highly valued ... being reasonably fit and having good health.

Looking like a freakish body builder does not equal good health.

I guess that the freakish bodybuilder, including his steroid abuse is the healthier than the fatty in front of the TV....

I can pretty much guarantee that a majority of posters on here would cause a considerably higher degree of laughter and disgust if they were lined up to pose in thongs.

I would be thinking more along the lines of synchronised vomiting rather than laughter

I don't think that look represents the word FITNESS.

To me, fitness implies a healthy, NATURAL, look.

Some muscles and definition, yes, but not to a FREAKISH level.

That look is engineered and certainly not natural, even for a man.

Why not call it a BODYBUILDING contest? That would be more honest.

Because it's not a bodybuilding contest (clearly). And i think most women do not want to have a mans voice as that is what will happen if they use testosterone and god forbid... trenbolone.