Old style home page back again ?

worgeordie

Glad to see the old home page has returned,for good I hope,

did not like the new format at all,several other sites have changed

their style to,also not for the better, Softpedia and Techsupportalert,

as examples.

regards worgeordie

• 3 weeks later...

Starting today the "Home" page is too large horizontally....exceeds the horizontal size of my laptop screen with no scrolling horizontal scrolling allowed. But when going to the Forum pages everything is sized properly. I've already done the Control-0 thing to ensure I haven't zoomed-in on the page...also done the Control-F5 thing. This occurs in Chrome or IE11. Other websites working/looking fine.

Starting today the "Home" page is too large horizontally....exceeds the horizontal size of my laptop screen with no scrolling horizontal scrolling allowed. But when going to the Forum pages everything is sized properly. I've already done the Control-0 thing to ensure I haven't zoomed-in on the page...also done the Control-F5 thing. This occurs in Chrome or IE11. Other websites working/looking fine.

What's your screen resolution?

Same here on a 1080P widescreen.

It should hopefully be fixed now. Can you please try to check if the problem persists or if it's gone?

Yes sir, working fine now on Chrome and IE11.

And where george asked about my screen resolution, it's 1366 X 768 on my 15.6" laptop screen.