Interesting twist to the Seafood Spray saga at North Pattaya food stall

webfact

Interesting twist to the Seafood Spray saga at North Pattaya food stall

food-31.jpg

PATTAYA: -- There were a number of developments in the case of the Facebook video clip which claimed to show a Seafood vendor in North Pattaya spraying the food with insect repellant when, in fact, she was using edible oil which is used to mask the smell of the seafood.

At 3pm on Monday a delegation from the Public Health Department and Consumer Protection Departments of Pattaya, visited the food stall, owned and managed by Khun Sompong, to make detailed checks on the quality of the food she was offering.

A barrage of tests took place and no problems were found and it was confirmed by the group that the oil she used on the food was completely harmless and perfectly safe for human consumption.

The twist came earlier in the day when a neighboring food vendor, Khun Nuasamila aged 23, went to Pattaya Police Station and confessed to shooting the short video clip and posting derogatory comments about Khun Sompong’s restaurant, “Paul Thai Food”. She completed a Police Report which claimed she was afraid that harm would come to her when the truth was revealed to Khun Sompong.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/200280/interesting-twist-to-the-seafood-spray-saga-at-north-pattaya-food-stall/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-06-16

The interesting twist to this is that Khun Nuasimila realises that a mistake was made when trying to get another food vendor closed down for probably no other reason than to get rid of a competitor and hopefully increase her own trade, guess you can call it Karma if her fish smells worse than Khun SomPONGS hey...LMAO, I just the the buisness acumen of Pattaya.....

If the fish is fresh then it will no smell. I kept under ice the same condition applies but only for few hours. So, the question is: How long has the "offending" fish been exposed before it became offensive?

What a non-sensible type of topic to be brought to our flagging senses.

If the fish is fresh then it will no smell. I kept under ice the same condition applies but only for few hours. So, the question is: How long has the "offending" fish been exposed before it became offensive?

They did tests on it and would be looking for contamanents but also excessive bacteria. If the fish were indeed foul they would have failed the test.

But she passed the test..... so your new accusation holds no water.

They did tests on it and would be looking for contamanents but also excessive bacteria. If the fish were indeed foul they would have failed the test.

So you were there and witnessed said "barrage" of tests. Now you are accusing the OP of using common sense? Hahahahaha

Of course the fish smells. Even fresh live fish swimming in the sea, lake, river, etc. smells like fish.

Of course the fish smells. Even fresh live fish swimming in the sea, lake, river, etc. smells like fish.

Have you sniffed a fish underwater?

He didn't make any accusation, per se, he stated a very well known fact, fresh seafood doesn't smell strong or unpleasant.

Edited by Sviss Geez