Thai woman claims lured by farang to carry cocaine

Thaivisa News

she probably didn't know about the cocaine and 20.000 baht to smuggle flash handbags into Thailand easy money an offer she couldn't refuse .she wouldn't be the first to be conned and she certainly wont be the last .

>>Molsawan said she was told by the Canadian that he wanted her to help him smuggle in luxurious handbags from Laos. She was told to pick up the suitcase left beside a pole at the Vientiane morning market and she was supposed to leave it at the Morchit bus terminal in Bangkok.<< Quote
Try another one darling!!
Sure the "boyfriend" left 12 millions worth of drugs beside a pole for her to pick up.................cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

So you obviously know better. Where's your evidence?

......nobody forced her...

..her greed led her....

...always an excuse after the fact....

...and always blame a foreigner.....

...find him then.....

....if it was a Thai...do you think she would say so.....???

So we can expect border officials to have a bit of a spring in their step and a smile on their faces for the next couple of weeks then? Never before have have so many surly, lard-arsed, scowling, stuffed nylon uniforms been squeezed onto a miserable stretch of Mekong riverside. Get some of that white powder up yer nostrils you miserable bast//ds.

Most of u dissin her but FairPlay 2 her as she hasn't grassed which most Thais can't wait to do

Did she not blame someone else and cough up all she knew?

I must have misread the OP.

Let me check.........

Nope I didn't.

She grassed like a good 'un.

The headlines always read "scammed by Farang" or "duped into carrying drugs by Farang". They don't have a flying hope of knowing if it was a "farang" or not in most of these cases, or if it was a Farang where they were from.

i'm glad things are back to normal with a drug mule claiming to have been duped into carrying the stuff instead of the same lame excuse produced by the students caught with the firearm in Pakistan.

They get 0 out of 10 for originality and minus points for stealing a copyrighted excuse.

Why did not the police lay a trap at Mo Chit, either way the truth would be known, although I'm sure she would have to have called a number to give the "all clear" first. If no-one showed up , she is lying, and if someone collects it, takes it up another link in the chain. whistling.gif But , what do I know ?

They would of been watching her the whole journey. You don't really think they would let all that merchandise out of the sight do you? That would be so stupid.

Unfortunately any woman can be criminally abused and continually are, but being married to a Thai woman since 1971, I can unequivocally a emphatically guarantee all and sundry that they can never be lured into anything unwillingly.

So that threesome didn't work out in 1972 hey?

I have been happily married for 45 years with Aussie/Thai children, and grandchildren and unlike you I am comfortable and happy with my lot and know that when I comment I do with many years of practical knowledge and incite. I have followed your postings and many other regulars for some time and this above comment conclusively proves how bitter and twisted you have become. Early days your input was constructive, informative and appreciated but in later times your comments have been like a mad women's crap, all over the place with an appalling stench. Are you losing it mate, dementia starting to set in or the grog got to you. Maybe have you just a become a serial reject. You see now how stupid you make yourself look with your recent postings, time for a reality check one thinks. Have a nice day and If you feel the need to try and belittle somebody again, leave me out it as it is fruitless. Just accept your just another long term poster who no longer the credibility to be taken seriously. I wouldn't feel too bad about that, there is plenty of your mates on here just like you so you are not alone.

What? Your post about not being able to lure your own wife since 1971 was inciteful was it? Did it require your practicle knowledge? No, it was just a little joke and what you got back was a joke too. The difference being that the reply to your comment was directed solely at you, whereas your joke was at the expense of all Thai women. I have more time for someone ridiculing you and your inability to lure women, then you and your daft generalisations.

Molsawan told the press conference that she was hired by a 40-year-old Canadian whom she knew only by the first name of Michel to carry the suitcase... cheesy.gifclap2.gifwhistling.gif ...yeah, right - you carry a suitcase through international borders for someone you don't even know...

Anywhere else in Asia, she would be shot or hanged for drug trafficking. Anywhere in the west, they would have tracked down the buyers at the bus station and made a ton of arrests. But, TIT.

I don't know if it occurred to you, but I think, the authorities don't really want to try and catch the "big fish". They don't want to face the consequences of maybe stumbling into one of their own...which could be trouble for them. I'm just saying.

Most of u dissin her but FairPlay 2 her as she hasn't grassed which most Thais can't wait to do

and doing so here never helps one bit. Nor does it help you in the west, so people know to shut up. Not sure what they think will happen if they absolutely incriminate themselves and details of others to the police when it comes time to a trial.

I rest my case.

The border control at Nong Kai has changed dramatically in a positive way since the Junta have come to power and that was described in the below observation a few days ago.

Gone are the old days that fostered criminal activity. "No more smuggling 30 cartons of smokes across the border or 10 bottles of Penfolds Bin 8 from the shop in no mans land between Laos and Thailand"

The fruits of this success are directly attributed to Prayut and his team with their enforcement of border control policy. Love him or hate him the successes speak for themselves. Unless of course you're good at making wild excuses that would be more at home on the "Recommended Reading" platform of the fiction section in the local book store as opposed to TVF.

Sweeping changes for the benefit of Thai citizens are laying a shadow over every aspect of Thailand and I love it!

Good God Man !!! Give it a rest will ya !!!! I do not have enough buckets around the house from puking in, every time i read your Junta-Lust posts. Do you have posters of him in your bedroom?

• 2 weeks later...