Bangkok motorcycle rider survives crash through parked car’s rear window (VIDEO)

webfact

Motorbike dude survives atmospheric re-entry through car windshield (VIDEO)
By Coconuts Bangkok

BANGKOK: -- A 19-year-old moto rider remains hospitalized today after he rode full speed into a parked vehicle on the Bangkok outskirts.

Teerawat Sukkadit remains in intensive care with a severe concussion after the impact sent him soaring head first through the parked car’s rear window Monday on Phuttaraksa Road in Samut Prakan province.

A security camera caught the incident on tape... [read more here]

WARNING! Graphic content

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/06/18/motorbike-dude-survives-atmospheric-re-entry-through-car-windshield-video

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-06-18

The owner of the car just walks away. Amazing.

And then someone made a pic of the guy hanging out of the window......

I don't see anybody care for the guy.

Probably waiting for whatever pickup truck ambulances were around. To be fair, even if I was in the UK I wouldn't touch the victim due to the fact that an untrained person can actually do more HARM than good!

The owner of the car just walks away. Amazing.

And then someone made a pic of the guy hanging out of the window......

I don't see anybody care for the guy.

Probably waiting for whatever pickup truck ambulances were around. To be fair, even if I was in the UK I wouldn't touch the victim due to the fact that an untrained person can actually do more HARM than good!

Probably no more harm than some of the "cowboys" posing as medico's and I don't see restoring breathing, stemming arterial blood flow etc as causing more harm. immediate intervention can sometimes mean the difference between life and death.

Car was poorly parked, with rear end sticking out into traffic. Is this on a slight bend?

The car was slightly sticking out. But jeeze!

Hope the motorcyclist sues the ass off the car owner thumbsup.gif

joking, right?

the car stuck out much less than the margin by which the motorcyclist hit it... I guess the driver was texting.

Car was poorly parked, with rear end sticking out into traffic. Is this on a slight bend?

joking, right?

the car stuck out much less than the margin by which the motorcyclist hit it... I guess the driver was texting.

Not really, people should be more careful how they park.

btw I drive a pickup, not m/c

In defense of the car owner and the guy who took a photo of the biker hanging out of the back window, they probably thought he was dead and there was nothing they could do for him.

In defense of the biker, well I have nothing to offer. After living in Thailand for the best part of 10 years I am over it with these suicidal, hare-brained macho men who think they are something special.

All they do is bring heart break to their families and cause havoc on the roads during their short lives.

joking, right?

Not really, people should be more careful how they park.

btw I drive a pickup, not m/c

True.. But he didn't just clip the car he hit it just off centre... On a two lane carriageway!

I have been seeing things like this for the past 27 years and every time it shocks me and I say to myself that now I have seen everything.

Then a a week or so goes by and I see some thing else that makes me think now I have seen everything!

27 years now!

And a helmet take off in the moment of the crash and falls into the road but it dont take off from the guys head, so I guess it was securely attatched to the shopping bag knob......

Well done mate. If youre head is worth nothing - then dont wear a helmet.

How the hell did he manage that?

Drunk? Drugs? Extremely small brain?

It was a stationary car with a pickup truck parked 3 metres behind it!!!!!

Definitely No. 3

I'm not Thai bashing here but it's only them who can be so creative...... Amazing Thailand

My thoughts the man loading the car was not the owner but the shop staff who sold the product he was instructed to load into the vehicle. He returned to the shop and advised the owner he had a "problem" !

Difficult to understand how this accident happened but could be many things affecting the rider. Drugs, Alcohol, Talking on the phone" Falling asleep, mechanical.......?

On the last photo one could see the rear wheels of the parked car not far one metre from the sidewalk, suffice the poor chap looked one second in his rearview mirror, bang.

So when I read a comment, "another moron off the road" a comment with a few likes on top of it, I really wonder what type of moron himself the author must be ?coffee1.gif

joking, right?

Are you sure?

post-154100-0-50583900-1434645458_thumb.

Are you sure?

The car was sticking out, agreed. My disbelief revolves around the rider's behavior in flying low through there without keeping a proper lookout. He never touched his brakes. Always one must be alert for obstructions such as other vehicles, pedestrians etc. and slow down more than that guy. It's called "defensive driving" where I come from that the rider didn't have a clue.

With a little bit of common sense the rider could have avoided that because there was room in his lane to miss the car.