Online Auctions, 2nd Hand Electronics

SeaVisionBurma

I am looking for the equivalent of EBAY in thailand.

I am interested to purchase 2nd hand or refurbished, working, reasonable quality electronic gear, in particular:

- sony camcorders

- older model digital cameras

- pelican cases

If anyone can steer me towards some kind of online auction service or 2nd hand dealer who advertises on the internet, please let me know.

Thanks

SVB

I doubt that there is any who does this on-line.

but must be few dealers shops 0 I saw one in MBK

there is also some complex for used electronics somewhere near there - but I never actully went ther myself, only passed by few times....

Der is a classified ads forum on Thai Visa but U might have to search for the item U want. Also there is a website called www.pantip.com, they have a marketplace -but if I remember correctly it might have been all in Thai. Another site called www.tohome.com seemed to have good prices from their ads on the BTS but I do'nt think that's a bidding site like E Bay, I think it's more like an Aamzon.com type of store, they seem to use the same buttons and overall web site feel. If I were U I'd go directly to the stores - don't know what E-commerce is like in LOS yet.

JJDinsay, thanks - the pantip website was spot on, just what I needed, and then also croftrobin jumped in with pramool.

Brilliant both sites, just have to find someone who can read the Thai for me but should be able to sort that out fairly soon.

George, cheers - the auction site looks good, but seems a little under-used. Maybe if it picks up in use it will be a good trading place, but everyone seems to like the classifieds better.

cheers all

SVB