Lazada's let me down, Invade IT?

dageurreotype

To be fair to Lazada it is not Lazada who let the P down it is InvadeIT who could not deliver the stock he advertised on it.

Thomas is a good businessman and I bought my large computer from him. This is not a reflection on his ability or honesty but of the fact he could not get stock in in time.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never a problem with Invade IT, they once had to substitute a less expensive video card and after I approved the new one they included the price difference in cash with my order

Unfortunately, Lazada is too dependent upon their vendors accurately reporting their stock so it can sometimes be hit or miss

Regarding stock, I had a strange occurrence with Lazada last week. I placed an order, clicked next, and a screen briefly popped up thanking me for my order. On the screen was my former address. It took seconds but I was sure I saw it. I had apparently, I assume, turned on one click shopping? So, I sent email to cancel order and while I waited I went and re ordered. While reordering, when I clicked next it did not auto load this time but took me to a screen where I can choose my address. I did, and ordered. Now two orders, two addresses.

Lazada handled this by responding to me and telling me less than 30 minutes later that when the first order delivery calls me refuse to pick up the order or refuse to accept it. Huh? Really, is this the best you can do? It is fine for me but this choice requires the manpower to find, place, process, mail, deliver, and return an order than you know is canceled before it even leaves the shelf. This cannot be an effective model for finance. I was not disappointed in my order just surprised. It almost seemed like person in department 1 would have to do department 2's job, therefore, just refuse the order... type of thing.

Never a problem with Invade IT, they once had to substitute a less expensive video card and after I approved the new one they included the price difference in cash with my order

Unfortunately, Lazada is too dependent upon their vendors accurately reporting their stock so it can sometimes be hit or miss

Regarding stock, I had a strange occurrence with Lazada last week. I placed an order, clicked next, and a screen briefly popped up thanking me for my order. On the screen was my former address. It took seconds but I was sure I saw it. I had apparently, I assume, turned on one click shopping? So, I sent email to cancel order and while I waited I went and re ordered. While reordering, when I clicked next it did not auto load this time but took me to a screen where I can choose my address. I did, and ordered. Now two orders, two addresses.

Lazada handled this by responding to me and telling me less than 30 minutes later that when the first order delivery calls me refuse to pick up the order or refuse to accept it. Huh? Really, is this the best you can do? It is fine for me but this choice requires the manpower to find, place, process, mail, deliver, and return an order than you know is canceled before it even leaves the shelf. This cannot be an effective model for finance. I was not disappointed in my order just surprised. It almost seemed like person in department 1 would have to do department 2's job, therefore, just refuse the order... type of thing.

It seems they have a computerised dispach system for their own wharehouse items. I have ordered at 4.30 pm and by 5pm had an sms that it was dispached.

It can be hard to interupt such a system so getting the carrier to return may be cheaper and easier.

Never had a problem with invadeIT for the many years I've been buying from them. As for Lazada, my wife tells me not to buy from them - they're worse than AliExpress. Still, if it's a really good deal with COD, I migt take the chance, but it's no longer comfortable dealing with anybody but Thomas. Oh, and CDiscount? Forget it. Went to buy a home entertainment center at a reasonable price and got d***ed around for a month. Happened to go into a Big C, and there was the unit at 42% less!

I ordered a telescope through Lazada.

The first time, they delivered the telescope to my 'billing address', a PO Box, and not the 'delivery address'. Of course, Thai Post did not accept the package. Lazada cancelled the order, and I received a full refund.

The second time, reordered the telescope, put 'billing address' and 'delivery address' as the same address. A telescope arrived; but it was a smaller much cheaper model. I went to the Lazada website, and filled out a 'problem' form; first in English and then in Thai (with gf's assistance). No reply to any of my emails or requests.

Gf telephoned them, and there was a verey long discussion. I offerred to return the item to their office/warehouse and pick up the correct item. The latter was impossible, but they would come and pick up and examine the incorrect item.

Eventually I arranged for them to pick up the wrong item, and received a refund.

Still no telescope!!!

I bought a lego set for my son's birthday on Lazada. It never came, no explanation. Just as well I had bought something else in the meantime.

Invade IT, on the other hand, is excellent.

Hi KVJ,

We are sorry for your experience that you received with our services. At Lazada, we are thriving to improve all of our services whilst making sure that every customer receives the best experience when shopping with us. In this case, could you please send me your order number so that we could investigate this issue as fast as possible.

I bought a lego set for my son's birthday on Lazada. It never came, no explanation. Just as well I had bought something else in the meantime.

Hi KVJ,

We are sorry for your experience that you received with our services. At Lazada, we are thriving to improve all of our services whilst making sure that every customer receives the best experience when shopping with us. In this case, could you please send me your order number so that we could investigate this issue as fast as possible.

I great improvement would be if you answer emails to customer support......

(case: I received a used drum for printer instead of a new one (packing also not original). Supplied clear photos. They told me to send back and give me full refund, including my shipping costs. After 4 weeks still nothing, any emails not answered (not even a "sorry we work on it"), till I filed a complain at Paypal. Than my money was quickly refunded (but without my shipping costs) and without any comment.

If I would have paid COD I wouldn't have got anything.

And alone here on Thaivisa many people report similar things.

So instead of trying that "every customer is receiving the best experience" you should focus on eliminate fraud and kick out partner companies which are fraudulent. + have staff that answer emails and have the power to take action themself.

I have been more happy with Lazada than Invade IT. I ordered a harddrive from them and even if they listed it as in stock they could not deliver it, they were waiting for a shipment from Bangkok (InvadeIT is based in Hua Hin) . With Lazada no problems , very fast delivery as long as it's in stock. Also Lazada is cheaper so as long as you know what you want to order you'll save money with Lazada.

Hi Balo!

Thank you for your comment!! We hope to keep providing the best of services for you in the future laugh.png

Hi KVJ,

I great improvement would be if you answer emails to customer support......

(case: I received a used drum for printer instead of a new one (packing also not original). Supplied clear photos. They told me to send back and give me full refund, including my shipping costs. After 4 weeks still nothing, any emails not answered (not even a "sorry we work on it"), till I filed a complain at Paypal. Than my money was quickly refunded (but without my shipping costs) and without any comment.

If I would have paid COD I wouldn't have got anything.

And alone here on Thaivisa many people report similar things.

So instead of trying that "every customer is receiving the best experience" you should focus on eliminate fraud and kick out partner companies which are fraudulent. + have staff that answer emails and have the power to take action themself.

Thank you for your recommendation. Currently we are already focusing on stopping our services with partner companies that we see are frauds. In the near future, we are in the process of increasing staffs in order to handle all communication with foreigners whether through emails or by phone.

To be fair to Lazada it is not Lazada who let the P down it is InvadeIT who could not deliver the stock he advertised on it.

Thomas is a good businessman and I bought my large computer from him. This is not a reflection on his ability or honesty but of the fact he could not get stock in in time.

Hi harrry

Thank you very much for your continuous support.

I just wanted to clarify as it seems that there has been a misunderstanding, the cancelled order in question from the OP had nothing to do with us, we were not the seller on Lazada.

The customer got his Lazada order cancelled and then looked around for other sources to purchase what he was after. He did so yesterday with us and the order is now packed and waiting to be sent out with TNT tomorrow.

We do sell on Lazada, and we are happy to do so. However due to the terms of their partner agreement we can only sell products on their website that we actually have in stock ourselves (to make sure orders are shipped out in a timely manner), so we only sell a small selection on there at the moment.

Happy shopping, with Lazada, invadeIT or wherever you prefer to do your online business :)

/Thomas

Hi harrry

Thank you very much for your continuous support.

I just wanted to clarify as it seems that there has been a misunderstanding, the cancelled order in question from the OP had nothing to do with us, we were not the seller on Lazada.

The customer got his Lazada order cancelled and then looked around for other sources to purchase what he was after. He did so yesterday with us and the order is now packed and waiting to be sent out with TNT tomorrow.

We do sell on Lazada, and we are happy to do so. However due to the terms of their partner agreement we can only sell products on their website that we actually have in stock ourselves (to make sure orders are shipped out in a timely manner), so we only sell a small selection on there at the moment.

Happy shopping, with Lazada, invadeIT or wherever you prefer to do your online business smile.png

/Thomas

Sorry Thomas, I read this as he ordered an InvadeIT item on Lazada.

I actually like the way they try to restrict things to items in stock. When I buy from them I only buy things that are sold by them themselves or by firms like yours on Lazada. I have had no problems with them. On the other hand I would also say that I am sure you would have no problem dealing direct with InvadeIT. (except possibly for discount and shipping)

I have used Lazada for a long time, over 150.000 baht in the last 14 months, always pay by CC.

in the last 2 months the service has gone to S^&t, Customer service does not speak English, they never return your call as they say they will do. Limited English on their web site. Many time I have to look at Lazada Malaysian Web Site to find out the information I need.

Delays in deliveries has become common place, extra charges for delivery have occurred several times.

Invade has always given me good service and they "call back"., but they don't have a lot of the things i want.

I will not order anything else from Lazada,

I will order from Amazon, yes cost more, but at least I know where I stand.

Hi Ksamuiguy,

At the moment we are on the process of increasing English speakers for customer service. Regarding the delivery delay, you must understand that sometimes it may be time consuming for the supplier to send their products to our warehouse. Although we do apologies for the experience you received, we will take your comment into consideration and it will enable us to improve our services in the future.

Luke

Lazada has never let me down, ordered 20+ products

Hi Henryford,

Would like to thank you for your interests in Lazada's products. Your comment is a gift to us. We hope that you continue shopping with us so that we could serve you again smile.png

Luke

Lazada also never let me down ordered 10+ products. However your dependent on the shops that are connected to lazada. If you got a crappy one then you can get problems.

As for invade IT being more expensive, that is true, i still order with them because its more convenient as JIBB for instance and they are real good with returns.

Hi Robblok,

Thank you for shopping with us! These are some good points made regarding the shops connected to us. We are trying to push out shops that are not up to standards so that we can provide the best products and varieties to all kinds of customers. As for invade IT, we provide many of their products at a discount price. Please feel free to check it at http://www.lazada.co.th/invadeit/

Thank you laugh.png

Luke

There is no doubt Invade IT has good customer service - much better than Lazada. But it is also true they stock much less so are also dependent on there source provider - but they appear to perform this function much better than Lazada. Lazada is more of an advertising/selling platform than direct sales these days (there were more of a direct sales/clearance place a year ago).

But the fact is Lazada is a good option for many things and probably will be the best price (although you do have to check even on there site for lower price). The cash on delivery is a good feature and for many important (but InvadeIT is one company I would not consider it a risk paying in advance).

One thing I did notice awhile back was that for a number of items the source provider on Lazada was actually Invade IT. That is likely a very good choice. Even Tesco/Lotus sells on Lazada.

Free delivery can be quite a savings on some things using Lazada.

Hi Lopburi3,

Thank you for your interests in our services. We will take this comment into great consideration as we are thriving to improve our customer service with all kinds of customers. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]

Hope to keep serving you in the future. Have a nice day! smile.png

Luke

I recently bought three items from Lazada, all ordered together but delivered separately (different suppliers) Eventually returned two from three items as they appeared to be floor/ex display stock.

I know they have no control over what is sent to you as it is not their direct stock, but if suppliers are using it as a dumping ground for unsaleable stock (in their stores) then they should be suspended.

I won't be ordering from them again as the time spend posting back and communication with their after sales is not worth it, they had good English and were very polite and helpful but it still took weeks to get my refund.

Just not worth it...

Hi Bignose,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with Lazada. Could you send your order number to [email protected] so that we can investigate the product quality. I totally agree with you that suppliers should be suspended if they are using us as a dumping ground. Regarding your refund status, we will be able to check the issue for you once we acquire your order number. We hope that you continue shopping with us in the future

Thank you

Luke

Lazada are SH!T. I ordered a solar powered, supposedly 30,000 MAH power bank from them. Gave my 2700 MAH phone 1 charge.

They completely ignored me and then told me the 14 days were up and I would need contact the manufacturer.

W*NKERS!

DO NOT USE LAZADA.

Hi Dunks,

We are sorry that you received a unsatisfying experience with us. Could you send us your order number to [email protected] so that we can investigate the issue for you?

Thank you

Luke

Lazada are SH!T. I ordered a solar powered, supposedly 30,000 MAH power bank from them. Gave my 2700 MAH phone 1 charge.

They completely ignored me and then told me the 14 days were up and I would need contact the manufacturer.

W*NKERS!

DO NOT USE LAZADA.

Hi Dunks,

We are sorry that you received a unsatisfying experience with us. Could you send us your order number to [email protected] so that we can investigate the issue for you?

Thank you

Luke

Luke: it would be nice if you could maintain a presence here. You get some back-feeding about bad staff and bad partners while we get someone to complain at and it will encourage people (like me) who gave up on lazada already to try them again if we know we have someone who listen to our problems.

You might need to speak with ThaiVisa if it is OK to use them as a support platform, but sure they would make a deal together with some promotion.

W*NKERS!

DO NOT USE LAZADA.

Hi Dunks,

Thank you

Luke

Luke: it would be nice if you could maintain a presence here. You get some back-feeding about bad staff and bad partners while we get someone to complain at and it will encourage people (like me) who gave up on lazada already to try them again if we know we have someone who listen to our problems.

You might need to speak with ThaiVisa if it is OK to use them as a support platform, but sure they would make a deal together with some promotion.

Hi H90,

I will be monitoring this forum as of now so that we can handle every customer's case properly. I would also like to thank you for replying back to me. I am very happy to listen to all customer's concerns. ThaiVisa has already promoted my status as sponsor so that I could take care of every customer smile.png

Edited by Lazada TH

hello, H90,

I would advise him, rather, to hold its written commitments on this forum, and each of you to keep all the Luke answers.
I do not understand why he reacts, right now. He remained deaf to the complaints, to emails.
Is this he has fears for its online store ????? whistling.gif

hello, H90,

I would advise him, rather, to hold its written commitments on this forum, and each of you to keep all the Luke answers.
I do not understand why he reacts, right now. He remained deaf to the complaints, to emails.
Is this he has fears for its online store ????? whistling.gif

if you think so, copy/paste the email here and lets see what he answers. I doubt seeing the order number and product will hurt your privacy too much....Give him a chance.....

My daughter has ordered from Lazada and it was a so-so experience. Acceptance of the order, paid for, delivered within time period. Nothing bad, nothing good, just what was expected.

Personally I've never used Lazada, for me InvadeIT is the 'go to' company and Thomas' quick responses to any all communications are the biggest part of that. From acceptance emails, information of where the order is, follow up queries as to acceptability and casual conversation on products. It all seems much more personal, which makes a difference.

My daughter has ordered from Lazada and it was a so-so experience. Acceptance of the order, paid for, delivered within time period. Nothing bad, nothing good, just what was expected.

Personally I've never used Lazada, for me InvadeIT is the 'go to' company and Thomas' quick responses to any all communications are the biggest part of that. From acceptance emails, information of where the order is, follow up queries as to acceptability and casual conversation on products. It all seems much more personal, which makes a difference.

The issue for me is COD. Invadeit doesn't do it do they?

Nope InvadeIT don't, prepay via Bank Account, PayPal or Credit Card only

I don't buy anything in Thailand unless I have it in my hand. I'd like to buy a new computer at Invadit better choice than Lazada but that one thing is stopping me.

And freight to pay too. 600 baht a time is the reason my last couple of orders were not to InvadeIT

I don't buy anything in Thailand unless I have it in my hand. I'd like to buy a new computer at Invadit better choice than Lazada but that one thing is stopping me.

I ordered my desktop PC from InvadeIT about 2 1/2 years ago. I paid through the bank before I got it and it was delivered to my door. When I installed it and switched it on there was no OS but I hadn't ordered one. I rang Thomas and he explained to me that is how it comes from the manufacturer. I loaded Win 7 Ultimate on it and it has been working fine ever since apart from a wireless keyboard problem twice. Each time the HP guy came out and fixed it for me under the HP warranty. Eventually I got fed up with the wireless keyboard and threw it waway for a USB keyboard and I have had no problems since.

I just took delivery of a USB Wireless/Lan router from InvadeIT. I was informed of my order every step of the way and it works from the box.

I emailed Thomas to thank him for the excellent service and had a reply a couple of hours later on Sunday afternoon.

I have not yet tried Lazada nor do I feel the need to when InvadeIT can meet my requirements.