Australia's PM Tony Abbott makes no promises on IS man's children

webfact

The west is at war with these Islamists and they hate us and our way of life. Strip them and the families of their passports and leave them where they belong- in a Muslim country.

It's time the west started towing the boat loads of potential terrorists to Saudi Arabia. They have a lot of our money and plenty of desert to put them in, plus they are of the same culture and religion.

The Whitlam government started the downfall of Australia as we knew it....The Hawk Keating Government all but finished us off..

They combined, done more damage to the Australian way of life, than any other political party before and after them.....30yrs down the track, and this is what we have to show for their brilliance.

The government today is taking a stand on this...so it appears. If you want your grandchildren and their kids to have the freedom we had....

Stand up and be counted....We, as a Nation have for too long now, taken the attitude "She'll be right mate"...well, it aint right!!!!!!

My vote....NO, leave them to their own means...and definitely not allowed back to Australia. Any one slightly related to them, should be packed up as well.

They are a culture of get even, even if they are wrong in the first place.

If Tara is into muslim psychopaths, I'm sure there's plenty there willing to marry her and look after her and the kids.

Today's media reports her husband wasn't killed in the drone strike, but her daughter's Ozzie born husband, Elomar, was killed. Daughter will be obliged to marry another Islamist after 4 months of mourning.

http://www.news.com.au/world/terrorist-khaled-sharrouf-still-alive-after-drone-attack-that-killed-mohamed-elomar/story-fndir2ev-1227418515605

Tony Abbotts loyalty is to the good people of Australia.

Thankfully he has the strength and conviction to do the right thing.

The UK government need to take a leaf out of his book and discover why it's still the lucky country while we have to endure the invading hords who hate the western way of life but love the free money and housing.

Tony abbotts loyalty is to the 40 right wing MPs who nearly tried to roll him back in feb and to the opinion polls which still aren't looking heathy.

This thread has given me hope. I appears that there are very few bleeding heart liberals among the TV population. Very good news.

While I have no love for the Kumbaya singing underwater basket weavers, this PM is trouncing over civil liberties and individual rights in a way which is disproportionate.

For all his singing and dancing, huffing and puffing, these kids and the mum have every right as australian citizens to come back to Australia without let and hinderance.

The australian government also has every right to lock the clearly nutbag mum up and take her kids away due to child abuse afflicted upon them through no fault of their own.

All the while, more to your point, the only people who are replying to this thread in support of abbot are the ones who too easiy drink the kool-aid cheer on moronic three word slogans when these people will always have the right to come home.

But of course abbott won't actually say that...

This thread has given me hope. I appears that there are very few bleeding heart liberals among the TV population. Very good news.

While I have no love for the Kumbaya singing underwater basket weavers, this PM is trouncing over civil liberties and individual rights in a way which is disproportionate.

For all his singing and dancing, huffing and puffing, these kids and the mum have every right as australian citizens to come back to Australia without let and hinderance.

The australian government also has every right to lock the clearly nutbag mum up and take her kids away due to child abuse afflicted upon them through no fault of their own.

All the while, more to your point, the only people who are replying to this thread in support of abbot are the ones who too easiy drink the kool-aid cheer on moronic three word slogans when these people will always have the right to come home.

Why would he need to? It is every citizen's right to return, to a fair trial for their criminal actions, and a nice cell after they are found guilty. OTOH if a citizen wishes to get themselves into a difficult position by committing an illegal act, I see no right to expect the government to use taxpayer's money to extricate them.

If Tara is into muslim psychopaths, I'm sure there's plenty there willing to marry her and look after her and the kids.

Today's media reports her husband wasn't killed in the drone strike, but her daughter's Ozzie born husband, Elomar, was killed. Daughter will be obliged to marry another Islamist after 4 months of mourning.

http://www.news.com.au/world/terrorist-khaled-sharrouf-still-alive-after-drone-attack-that-killed-mohamed-elomar/story-fndir2ev-1227418515605

You'd think one of his mates could cut off his head and hold it before a camera, so that death could be confirmed.

Why would he need to? It is every citizen's right to return, to a fair trial for their criminal actions, and a nice cell after they are found guilty. OTOH if a citizen wishes to get themselves into a difficult position by committing an illegal act, I see no right to expect the government to use taxpayer's money to extricate them.

I don't disagree.

My only point here was that he have the Thai Visa peanut gallery going bonkers for Tone. But what really for? Seems like our TV deep thinkers are easily persuaded by propaganda rather than facts.

For all his bluster, they can come home any time. Odds are the mum will find herself locked up at HM pleasure, and DHS will take custody of the kids, changing their names and spending a good bit of time deprogramming them.

Edited by samran

I don't disagree.

My only point here was that he have the Thai Visa peanut gallery going bonkers for Tone. But what really for? Seems like our TV deep thinkers are easily persuaded by propaganda rather than facts.

For all his bluster, they can come home any time. Odds are the mum will find herself locked up at HM pleasure, and DHS will take custody of the kids, changing their names and spending a good bit of time deprogramming them.

Abbott's is increasingly shrill in his commentary on Islamic extremism in Oz. Some in his own party are saying it's counterproductive.

There have been 30,000 calls to the National Security Hot Line, must be hell of a challenge to separate facts from fiction.

Edited by simple1

These kids are VICTIMS and should be repatriated to Australia. They are not responsible for the crimes and sins of their parents. <deleted>, one of them is 4 years old. They should be put in the care of their maternal grandmother . I would want nothing to do with a decision to leave them to their own devices and to whatever extent is possible they should be provided with assistance. Since when to we wipe our hands of kids in trouble and throw them to the wolves?

Disgusting

These kids are VICTIMS and should be repatriated to Australia. They are not responsible for the crimes and sins of their parents. <deleted>, one of them is 4 years old. They should be put in the care of their maternal grandmother . I would want nothing to do with a decision to leave them to their own devices and to whatever extent is possible they should be provided with assistance. Since when to we wipe our hands of kids in trouble and throw them to the wolves?

Disgusting

I agree with your sentiments. The children and mother live in a compound in Raqqa with the wife's of other foreign Jihadists, have slaves and so on; likely to be guarded by DAESH security. Thereby probably making it impossible for them to effect an exit from their environment.

It is claimed Oz does not engage militarily in Syria, not even airstrikes are permitted in Syria by the Oz air force, no diplomatic presence and so forth. The Oz government will not put the lives of other Australians on the line, money for people smugglers etc to assist the family.

IMO the grandmother was extremely foolish to approach the media, as in turn was the media to broadcast the grandmother's pleads for assistance.

Edited by simple1

Disgusting

Sorry, but there are millions and millions of children in peril in the world. I hardly think you are advocating Australia should help them all, so why should Australia help these particular ones? At the least no taxpayer money should be spent or Australian lives put at risk to repatriate them, but if they manage to get back somehow, yes remove them to the care of others.

If you want to help children, there are plenty of kids at risk in Australia to spend your money on.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

Disgusting

Sorry, but there are millions and millions of children in peril in the world. I hardly think you are advocating Australia should help them all, so why should Australia help these particular ones? At the least no taxpayer money should be spent or Australian lives put at risk to repatriate them, but if they manage to get back somehow, yes remove them to the care of others.

If you want to help children, there are plenty of kids at risk in Australia to spend your money on.

Its a moot point anyway, no-one can pull them out of Syria unless they want to leave themselves. More specifically, unless the mum wants them to leave.

Disgusting

clap2.gif Since we decided that it was fine to sound like and act like Hutus from 1994.

Edited by Neurath

Disgusting

Sadly kids are taught from an early age to hate anything that moves that is not involved with "the" book.

Many of the the head choppers are young folk brought up in farangland, never seen the homeland of their families routes. I am sure the father of these kids, from an early age, instilled hate for the non believers that gave them freedom.

Well, if you're sure then I suppose it's alright.