Dating a Chinese Co-Teacher Help

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dated a Chinese teacher who was teaching in the local university.

First date, she said to collect her from her condom.

Er, what?

Collect me from my condom, at around 7pm.

Er, your condom?

Yes, my condominium.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Okay, We would say condo, not condom.

Nice girl. Good in bed.

Haha, I hope you wore a condo during sex tongue.png

How do guys this sexually inexperienced end up working as teachers in Thailand?

Amazing Thailand.

I wouldn't say this constitutes me as sexually inexperienced.

Lacking the understanding to dating customs of girls in other countries... yeah that I'm inexperienced with. But sexually inexperienced is something that doesn't really describe me.

Amazing Thailand.

They ain't qualified teachers, most have dropped out of home country to reinvent themselves & teaching English is an easy option

It's a cop out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They ain't qualified teachers, most have dropped out of home country to reinvent themselves & teaching English is an easy option

It's a cop out

Yeah because the vacancy they have at my school is doing a much better job of educating these kids than I am. I'm not a perfect teacher but I'm getting the job done. Pretty well at that thanks to my actual experience working with kids.

Guessing you live in the same area you teach.....It's going to be difficult dating on the sly with 300 or more students wandering around.....You work in an undisciplined excitable gossip finger pointing tongue wagging factory/environment.....

Best thing to spend time with her in a private setting or accompanied by others as you have already tried - at least until the dust settles.....

Hard to gauge how the Thai teachers would view the coupling of two foreign co-workers.....Could be totally acceptable or just the opposite.....

You're coping with 3 different cultures you/her/them plus a built in audience of students.....

A wise friend once told me - there are NO secrets in Thailand .... In that instance it was too late to help that situation but I always have remembered......

Personally, outside of the work thing I don't see a problem.....If she's open on FB she's enjoying you......It's also possible when you keep glancing at her it flusters her - chances are you were not focusing on her before you had your time together......

Now it's time for the next step.....Might as well find out.....

Amazing Thailand.

Culturally inexperienced, perhaps, but how do you know he's sexually inexperienced? Not everyone's here to pay for it like some people!

Agreed but the majority are. All they want is a 20 something yo bird who'll ride their 50 yo body for a few bt

Today's lesson - English Idioms:

"Don't dip your bread in your gravy"

"Don't get your pudding where you get your meat".

i prefer the north american vernacular - dont shit where you eat

seems much more concise - bread in your gravy? that is meaningless, bread and gravy go well together, biscuits and gravy even better.

now crumpet is a whole other story.

Guessing you live in the same area you teach.....It's going to be difficult dating on the sly with 300 or more students wandering around.....You work in an undisciplined excitable gossip finger pointing tongue wagging factory/environment.....

Best thing to spend time with her in a private setting or accompanied by others as you have already tried - at least until the dust settles.....

Hard to gauge how the Thai teachers would view the coupling of two foreign co-workers.....Could be totally acceptable or just the opposite.....

You're coping with 3 different cultures you/her/them plus a built in audience of students.....

A wise friend once told me - there are NO secrets in Thailand .... In that instance it was too late to help that situation but I always have remembered......

Personally, outside of the work thing I don't see a problem.....If she's open on FB she's enjoying you......It's also possible when you keep glancing at her it flusters her - chances are you were not focusing on her before you had your time together......

Now it's time for the next step.....Might as well find out.....

if shes open on facebook the whole bloody world already knows

Amazing Thailand.

Culturally inexperienced, perhaps, but how do you know he's sexually inexperienced? Not everyone's here to pay for it like some people!

Agreed but the majority are. All they want is a 20 something yo bird who'll ride their 50 yo body for a few bt

Don't you mean 60 and 70 year old bodies? biggrin.png

Some very funny posts.

For the OP, don't go rushing into anything; just take it easy and go by pgrahmms advice.

However, as HooHaa posted, FB is potentially open to all of the kids you are teaching.

If you plan to spend at least a year or more here, then many new experiences will come your way.

You'll learn so much whilst you are teaching, living, and integrating yourself within this country.

All the best bud.

Amazing Thailand.

I was trying to be kind (ish)!

I think she's trying to be discreet.

The way such relations are organized in Thailand is as follows:

- you get a friend's car with tinted glass

- you pick her up and drive 30/45 minutes to the next city

- make yourself a nice evening

- then drive to the short time hotel before heading back

works well on weekends, more time and allows for better hotel too.

Edited by manarak

Amazing Thailand.

Yeah, CH is just under 50, he don't want to be included with us old farts!

Another lesson-northern English idiom

"fill yer boots up lad"

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Most women wear 7 different personalities.

1... in front of co workers, and family

2....in a foreign country where nobody know them

3....with their female friends

4... with their male friends

5... with their husbands

6... with their lovers

7... between 4 walls

Asian women personalities?...Totally unpredictable

Well its not rocket science,she obviously thinks you are ok cos she continue's to chat on social media,but she does n't want you all over her in school.Adult relationships need to be mature,she does n't want it broadcast all over the classroom.Chill out,take it easy.

Keep work work and private at home

It should be said that I typically only have time to say hello to her in school so that's all I do. I guess another part of this that is odd to me is the social media game. I've never been comfortable with it as I often find my meaning can get lost in translation. Especially since I tend to use dry humor and sarcasm when chatting (already a problem for people with little knowledge of the English language).

So I'm definitely not sh!tting where I'm eating.

yes good to back away from social media and be on a person to person level.

If you are interested in her then learn her ways of humor. Sarcasm and dry can be missed entirely.

It takes two for any relationship. Need to meet halfway. If it works it works. If not don't worry about it.

It takes two for any relationship. Need to meet halfway. If it works it works. If not don't worry about it.

Only if under pressure to make it work.

I believe it is possible to find a partner where necessary compromises are minimal.

Amazing Thailand.

I can imagine the job interview, asking how sexually experienced he was

"sorry, sir, you're not right for this job ... not banged enough"

• 2 weeks later...