Screwed up

tolsti

Hi... somehow this morning I managed to set my view of Thaivisa to a normal sized screen but the fonts have shrunk to almost liliputian.

they've gone to about 6pt I reckon.

Windows 7 Enterprise.

Help please to make them visible again!

thanks

Tols

Not far off the subject; sometimes my ThaiVisa forum REPLY box overscans lengthwise....Type just keeps going right without going to the next line. It's intermittent and usually eventually goes away but I'd like to know how to deal with it at the time.

Not far off the subject; sometimes my ThaiVisa forum REPLY box overscans lengthwise....Type just keeps going right without going to the next line. It's intermittent and usually eventually goes away but I'd like to know how to deal with it at the time.

It's usually an oversized photo in a previous post failing to resize correctly and stretching everything to match.

It's usually an oversized photo in a previous post failing to resize correctly and stretching everything to match.

So, really nothing one can do except maybe log-out, then back in?

So, really nothing one can do except maybe log-out, then back in?

Crossy means oversized photo in the current topic/thread. Having an overly-wide element inside a post forces all the element boxes to matching widths. Shouldn't affect other topic/posts -- they should display as normal.

Similar issue can occur with browser extensions when they behave badly.

Archived