PM Prayut accuses some politicians of supporting student protests

webfact

PM accuses some politicians of supporting student protests

26-6-2558-14-05-43-wpcf_723x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Prime Minister Prayut Chan-ocha claimed Friday that there are evidences to prove that some political elements were behind the recent student protests against the government.

He warned the protesting students to stop their political activities because the country is under abnormal condition otherwise the government might deal with them in accordance with the letters of the law.

“Do not complain afterward that (the government) is unfair or take side because, in the past, (the government) gave a chance for everyone to enter the justice process. If they still do not understand me, then I cannot decide whom to be given pardon, amnestied or reconciled,” he said.

Of late, the Dao Din group of Khon Kaen university students staged anti-government protest in Khon Kaen and Bangkok demanding restoration of democratic rule.

The prime minister maintained that he had no grudges against any politicians in particular, saying that they could make a political comeback through legal means.

He apologized if actions taken by the government did not please everybody, saying that they are necessary.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/pm-accuses-some-politicians-of-supporting-student-protests

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-06-26

Yes the country is under abnormal conditions. It had a coup, an unelected PM and Parliament and the right to free speech taken away from certain people. I would say the country is under very abnormal conditions.

i hope he's not saying the country's abnormal conditions are because of the students' political activities.but if he is then he has reason to complaint as the students have no right to cause such conditions, that's his job !

But director, last week you stated that you wanted democracy to return to Thailand and you didn't want the position you bestowed upon yourself. Do yourself and all Thais a favour..resign and appoint someone capable, even if its just another of your cohorts!

So what, nothing quite like a vigorous debate, unfortunately some would prefer being surrounded by yes men and that is the end result when Generals are in command they are not questioned , as I have said before General , if it is too hot in the kitchen best you move to pool side coffee1.gif

Abnormal conditions. The economy has slowed, the terrorism in the south, the drought and rice pledging scheme loses, reform has been slow, but the mood of Thais seems happy. The football team is winning, the lottery is cheaper, the transport system is improving, the education system is improving, corruption is being tackled. Why be negative, look on the bright side for once.

He should simply ignore these student protests (looking at it from his perspective). His entire focus should be on the economy and the situation in the south. Instead he gets drawn into the age-old Thai problem of paying off supporters , eg the absurd decision to acquire submarines and also a focus on trivia, eg the lottery issue. Fast approaching Chavlit as the most ineffective PM in living memory

well of course he does... that is his knee-jerk reaction to any hint of opposition...

BTW, his every word drips with hypocrisy....

Letter of the law - there he means Art 44 which gives him unlimited power

If they still do not understand me, then I cannot decide whom to be given pardon, amnestied or reconciled,” he said.

well, of course he can, refer back to Art 44... whistling.gif

The prime minister maintained that he had no grudges against any politicians in particular

cheesy.gif OMG, the clown car rolls on....

He apologized if actions taken by the government did not please everybody, saying that they are necessary.

well, with that he's just lying and being a knob-head at the same time...

well of course he does... that is his knee-jerk reaction to any hint of opposition...

If they still do not understand me, then I cannot decide whom to be given pardon, amnestied or reconciled,” he said.

The prime minister maintained that he had no grudges against any politicians in particular

"with that he's just lying and being a knob-head at the same time... "

Are you deliberately insulting the PM? Can you prove he's lying? If you can you should take him to court you know

"...because the country is under abnormal condition..."

The only reason this country is under "abnormal conditions" is because of you Mr. P.

Some might say the country has been in abnormal conditions since 2004, some might even want to go back a bit further, 1932, 19th century, or before.

the pm seems to have accomplished a good deal of good for thailand to date,. ifr baht recovered/located is haqlf close.

siic em

Looks like your meds kicked in before you reached the end of your sentence... smile.png

"If they still do not understand me, then I cannot decide whom to be given pardon, amnestied or reconciled"

This sentence, if an accurate translation, is very telling. The man sees himself as a one-man show, and yet the d-word cannot be uttered.

"...because the country is under abnormal condition..."

The only reason this country is under "abnormal conditions" is because of you Mr. P.

Some might say the country has been in abnormal conditions since 2004, some might even want to go back a bit further, 1932, 19th century, or before.

'But then again some might not, it could seem, so I am not really making any kind of useful point here...'

digging a hole daily springs to mind. Now i am speechless on how inept the man is

Fearless Leader digs a hole deeper every Friday at 8:15. How come he isn't finding a solution to the drought with all that digging?

Are you deliberately insulting the PM? Can you prove he's lying? If you can you should take him to court you know

Actually, Fearless Leader isn't a PM at all. Check the definition.

Mr Prayut

When you first appeared i had my dealts.. After sometime I saw promise in your movement. But I do not support dictating. I believe the people have the right to speak out. You must accept this reason is they will turn on you its nature of the beast

Are we still on the topic of PM Prayut who fearless tbthailand said was lying?

Edited by rubl

We might be, but then we might not be, have you thought of his, or possibly about (Insert completely unrelated story), ZZZZzzzzzzzz

We might be, but then we might not be, have you thought of his, or possibly about (Insert completely unrelated story), ZZZZzzzzzzzz

So, from tbthailand stating "he's lying" in relation to remarks in the topic, via Muirton's "he's not a PM", we now have your "have you thought of his" whatever 'his' might be.

I guess the next will be my dear friend the baboon, adding some more nothing.

^^

There is the possibility that there are indications perhaps pointing towards my making an interjection at some later point in the thread. Some could almost suggest now being maybe that time.

"If they still do not understand me, then I cannot decide whom to be given pardon, amnestied or reconciled"

This sentence, if an accurate translation, is very telling. The man sees himself as a one-man show, and yet the d-word cannot be uttered.

Nah the Thai translation says I'm a humble man, who listens to people concerns, and puts their needs before his own !!!