Seven died in passenger van crash on Asian Highway

Lite Beer

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just beats me why so many Thai bashers care to live in this wonderful country.... surely we live here Because of all its faults..! blink.png

The carnage on the roads is a huge major fault, that you have to confront every time you step out the door and effects everyone,

which is what we are discussing. sad.png

Seems you can easily ignore posts that make you go blink.png and move on to things you want to discuss.wink.png

But you've contributed nothing more than a lame and veiled "if you dont like it, why dont you go home". facepalm.gif

First of all kaorop, is it a huge fault, or a major fault.... seems you cannot make up your mind .. and my post does not mention "if you don't like it go home", or even suggest it.

Anyone who lives any amount of time in Thailand knows these roads are dangerous.. we don't need you to tell us.

We all know Thai ladies are even more dangerous..... But , will we stop driving or will we stop getting involved ? Thailand is the way it is, but maybe better for you if you don't step outside your door.. and maybe better for us...thumbsup.gif

Is this lame and veiled enough for you..?bah.gif

I really would like to hear from one of these drivers. What they think about when they get into the drivers seat? Are they under pressure, if so why? Are they always late for something ? Do they drive the same way at home when they're in the family car with the children? Do they like their job?