NRC members to discuss more reform agendas on June 29

Lite Beer

NRC members to discuss more reform agendas on June 29

BANGKOK, 28 June 2015 (NNT) - The President of the National Reform Council has invited all members to attend a session to further discuss the reform agenda on June 29.

NRC President Thienchay Kiranandana has scheduled the meeting to review the 28th agenda of the reform efforts, which involves the strengthening of the community.

The main topic to be discussed at the upcoming session is the review of the report from the committee on the reform of society, community, children, youth, women, the elderly, the handicapped and the underprivileged which is created as part of the reform on careers for community.

In Mr. Thienchay’s invitation, he has also cancelled the meeting planned on June 30 in order to enable all NRC members to focus on their roles as members of various committees.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2015-06-28 footer_n.gif

I don't know the exact amount, but I understand these guys get a per-diem for each meeting attended. With good food and beverages free of charge, in a comfortable air-conditioned and camaraderie environment. Hell of a deal, even for the well-heeled Bangkok-centric elite. These meetings are an enjoyable cash-cow.

All of this without meaningful complicated discussions and without substantive alternative views from strong people of the electoral majority side of the political equation.......Reminds me of the saying, "Don't confuse us with facts"..

I have noted these anti-democrats like to magnify any discussion where they might consider alternatives. They do so by characterizing any issues involving alternative choices as a debate of sorts. The other day these political intra-familial discussions were described as involving "fierce debate".....Yeah right.

But I can see why they would do that. It is a phony way of trying to show political diversity where there is none.

No amount of smoke can obscure that reality.

It also explains the fact stories of this nature, be it appointed and non-representative NRC member discussions, or about some other segmentation of the anti-democrats into their various committees and entities, doesn't get much attention...Ho-hum......I note the number of views they get.

Edited by Bannum opinions