Facebook uproar against Pattaya bar girl

webfact

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is "establishments" in every little and big place in Thailand. Pattaya (and other farang hotspots) exists on that widespread trades shoulders. For every sex tourist there is 1000 thai men shopping for the same commerce.

I would not be proud of having my country in this image, but singeling out one Pattaya bargirl as the one evil in the country is hypocritical...

The problem with hypocrisy is the government will still crack heads and make an example of anyone who is caught in the act (camera wise) to make the funny papers. Hope she got paid well or is in love for long time. With 40% more mainland Chinese men than women I would assume many of the travelers form China are not coming to see temples and elephants.

1 girls doing her job causes "shame to the country" ? Is this for real ?

Let's hope your post is a troll post ...

Otherwise, if you cannot see the shame of it, you shouldn't be allowed to be in Thailand.

The answer is simple, if it offends you, then don't go into the bar.

Is it so hard to live and let live when no one is doing you any harm?

So freaking typical !!! Look at all the shit going around and going on behind closed doors BUT a bar girl caught on camera caused shame to the country ?? Where is the LOGIC in this BS ?? Looks like being FAKE, BULLSHITING each other and sweeping everything under the carpet is at the order of the day and the TRUE LOGIC here.

And this is the same BS that happened a few months ago when some Chinese tourist was minding their own business playing some cards on Swampie airport waiting for their flight...

Amazing....

Sooooo she did something in the open that is being done all over the country behind closed doors and is being permitted by the Thai government. And that "shames the country"?

Have any of these people been down to Soi Cowboy and walked by the "naughty boy corner" in that go go bar?

I can think of a few things bringing shame to a country, but not fellatio for cash.

BTW, where did it take place? On the street?

I have never heard such a nation talking about being ashamed of their country so much as this one. And I think it ain't about the hookers.

This standard insanity comes from Thai cultural norms involving sex. It is considered immoral for couple to kiss in public, and it was only in the last ten years couples would even hold hands in public. She didn't bring shame to the country by having oral sex. She brought shame to the country by having it posted on facebook (sex is supposed to be a very private matter). Whoever posted it knew exactly how to attract responses....

Very likely a Thai (or stupid football-playing Westerner seeking glory), because no one else would be motivated to cause an uproar except religious nut bags who think they can stop the rest of the human race from having sex however we like it....

I would think she was just tapping the average Pattaya tourist brain. She appears to have grasped what a tourist requires and I doubt she finds this publicity hard to swallow, in fact, probably will get him/her further ahead.

she could be Cambodian or Burmese?

Looking at her footwear (trainers) they might also be a Japanese tourist couple totally pissed and having a good time on holiday. Don't normally see Thai ladies wearing trainers when on the prowl...IMHO

The only 2nd floor disco I know on WS is Marine, not that it matters. What an absolute disgrace that this happened inside a building away from public view, late at night, behind a black curtain, where prostitutes dance & ply their trade. Better to stick to the gogo bars if all you want is a quiet pint & a read of the paper.

if you look at the pic the guy behind the bar he is clearly wearing an 808 T shirt.

last night in walking street a selection of 7 asstd police cars/pick up trucks etc were parked outside at 22 30 hrs with lots of braid on the officers going in and out of the premises

If you mean someone was wearing an 808 State T-Shirt, then I understand 1% of what you're on about. Can you elaborate on the other 99%?

Looking at her footwear (trainers) they might also be a Japanese tourist couple totally pissed and having a good time on holiday. Don't normally see Thai ladies wearing trainers when on the prowl...IMHO

Maybe she was an apprentice fellatiologist in training wai.gif

What a nasty do-gooder who posted it.

think face-ache book should remove it and the poster.

I fully agree. The girl did her job - and she is there to earn her money

It was the person who asked her to do the act on the street and the act of taking photo and posting it on facebook who brought the disgust! Oral sex is not shameful - and whoever foul-cry oral sex and at the girl are on the wrong side of judgement

Agreed, not the usual attire for Thai ladies in Pattaya whilst out and about at night in clubs..................although many years ago I ventured into a Japanese orientated hostess type bar in Sriracha one afternoon, where all the Thai girls were wearing socks whilst wearing high heels! Strange people!!

I suppose it's whatever blows your frock up (or anything else), but I've never ventured back again.

Edited by Woody1

In a way, it is a sad commentary on what some see speech as damaging to "the country's dignity", while ignoring what drives young women of lesser station to a life on the streets.

Will they do a reenactment?

Of course, this is a TAT promotion. They are going to take her on tourism road shows.

The next step in this cunning marketing campaign will be to produce a stunning model and a fat, bald farang looking suitably contrite saying next time they want a 300 baht BJ they will get a room after which they are let go. Report this in the UK tabloids and the planes will be full again.

Reminds me of Lenny Bruce bit when he wonders why ****sucker is an insult..... Cess pit? I've enjoyed my share of this form of "massage", but never in a cess pit. Don't like them? Don't have one. Exchange of money for service between two adults (hopefully). Bluenoses go home and enjoy your erotic trainspotting.

The only 2nd floor disco I know on WS is Marine, not that it matters. What an absolute disgrace that this happened inside a building away from public view, late at night, behind a black curtain, where prostitutes dance & ply their trade. Better to stick to the gogo bars if all you want is a quiet pint & a read of the paper.

if you look at the pic the guy behind the bar he is clearly wearing an 808 T shirt.

last night in walking street a selection of 7 asstd police cars/pick up trucks etc were parked outside at 22 30 hrs with lots of braid on the officers going in and out of the premises

If you mean someone was wearing an 808 State T-Shirt, then I understand 1% of what you're on about. Can you elaborate on the other 99%?

it was in 808 disco and last night the police were there in force.

i thought i was clear enough

Edited by striderman