Good Thai Bar Girls and Thai Hotel Men

elgenon

I didn't see an old topic talking about how ethical and sweet bar girls are and/or about how Thai men are good workers but I may have missed it.

A few short stories.

I was in an A Go Go and a guy threw a bunch of balls on the stage. The girls squealed with delight and picked them up. Then another girl brought them the money for the balls. There was an unclaimed 20B. The money girl asked everyone if they were owed the 20 and all said no. Ethical

I took a girl from one A Go Go to another and she found a friend working there. The friend really liked my girl's hat and wore it while we there. Upon leaving my girl let her friend keep it even though she really liked it. Even though she was sad she no longer had the hat, she was happy she made the girl happy. Sweet and caring.

We went to my hotel which is a well run one but this particular night the late night girl at the front desk was not doing well. The Thai guys effortlessly performed her duties for her and took care of her. Very sweet.

I have more stories but what are your positive stories especially about Bar Girls?

This topic will only go one way:

17) You will not discuss the specifics of prostitution. Though Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden, ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

//CLOSED//