Fire burns down Lampang police stations' evidence room

webfact

Thanks to Lampang police Station for this insight in a very special kind of Thainess - A situation like this can not be made up and can only happen here clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif Lots of criminals are celebrating their "Luck" ... gigglem.gif

Back in Feb, a fire mysteriously broke out at SCB head office... Coincidently it was at the same time as the King’s Mongkut Institute of Technology embezzlement case.whistling.gif

Yeh - and what a spectacular fire it was - as the fire managed to destroy only pieces of archival records kept for loans and bank account transactions, but the head office did inform the journalists that none of the aforementioned case files were being held in that particular destroyed floor, but still I think I haven't read a single news paper article after the fire, regarding the investigation, except that there was some sort of penalty for disregarding fire regulations (no operational sprinklers on that floor)gigglem.gif Oh well - sh*t happens whistling.gif

Thanks to Lampang police Station for this insight in a very special kind of Thainess - A situation like this can not be made up and can only happen here clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif Lots of criminals are celebrating their "Luck" ... gigglem.gif

"LUCK"

There's no luck involved. Just a sound investment perhaps???

It really is too much when a small innocent incident is used to call in question the reputation and integrity of that fine group of men who protect us all. That thin brown line, that skidmark which protects us all from the rule of law breaking down.

"that skidmark which protects us all from the rule of law"

Thank you so much, I can't stop laughing.