Armed ambush in South Pattaya after Pub fight

webfact

Armed ambush in South Pattaya after Pub fight

shoot-51.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Just before daybreak on Sunday, a 21 year old man was seriously injured in a shooting which is thought to relate to an earlier incident which occurred at a Thai Pub in South Pattaya.

Khun Patnanan was rushed to the Bangkok Hospital Pattaya where his condition remains serious at this time, after he was shot in his right chest. He was part of a 20-man group who had earlier gone to a Pub in Soi Bongkot. Inside, the victim had an altercation with someone from another large group.

Both groups decided the best way to resolve the issue was to fight at the front of the pub. Security Guards stopped the mass brawl and all appeared calm as the victim and his friends, travelling on 10 motorbikes, began their journey home, just after 5am.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/202404/armed-ambush-in-south-pattaya-after-pub-fight/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-07-06

I think Thailand is getting more like America every day in the week gun law is getting more prevalent and I think it will get worse as a worsening economy bites more and more crimes will be committed by people with guns.

A group of 20 guys in any country in any bar ends up in a fight .

Good reason why many if not most decent clubs in the west do not allow groups of more than 2-3 guys, unless all known to management or security

I think Thailand is getting more like America every day in the week gun law is getting more prevalent and I think it will get worse as a worsening economy bites more and more crimes will be committed by people with guns.

So Thailand is becoming more like America because gun laws are getting more prevalent and the economy is worsening? What are you smoking? Makes little sense to me. Two groups of men, fueled by alcohol, get into an altercation, yes this only happens in USA.

The 'gun law' isn't weak, the enforcement is. Besides, why enforce the gun laws when there is a payoff at the end of the day, just gaining by someones else's bad karma.