Would like to find other musicians to play some music in my free time.

kkflemster

I started playing the Soprano Saxophone again after a 20 year hiatus and would like to find other musicians in the area who want to get together and play some tunes. I am open to any type of music but really like New Orleans style jazz.

If Anyone is interested let me know.

I played in that style for many years in Bangkok but only once in the Pattaya area with some fine musicians who holiday here during some months. To be honest, there is little or no jazz in this area. I play drums but know of no other musicians living here that could form such a group as you mention.

You could stop by The Lion Pub on Thursdays or The Blue Lagoon Sundays. Some musicians hang out there and could offer suggestions.

As Mentioned above, no band in the area currently plays jazz, unfortunately. But a few groups might do a song or two where you could sit in?

A group also gets together on Sundays on jomtien beach, near the volleyball courts. I know they'd love to have you sit in. I think around 11am or so.

That is for sure one of the "Blue Lagoons"! But kite surfing only there. The other one is not far from Buffalo Bar. Same side of 3rd road, down perhaps 100m, then all the way to the end. I'd recommend Lion Pub, then ask one of the musicians there if BL has a jam the upcoming Sunday.