My first journey to Central Festive Plaza.

chingmai331

Every time one of these "mall threads" pops up, there are always a couple of posters who state (based on what?) that it is "inevitable" that KSK will shut down. With the possible exception of Central Airport Plaza, I'll bet KSK beats every other mall in town for volume of customers, any day of the week. It definitely could use some modernizing, but it's still the Peoples' Choice.

Anyway, whoever took the contract for demolition would go broke. That place is massive.

Long live KSK!

KSK and Airport Plaza are the only malls i visit because they are in town. I will be able to check out Promenada when immigration moves. I haven't been there yet.

If you've lost the parking ticket, why would you stop to give them money? Never seen them lower the barriers. Just slow down, window open, speed up, give them a wave thumbsup.gif

could be leaving yourself open for some one thinking you had pinched the car,not its not a fail save method the cards,but I suppose the powers in charge think its a good method for car security,any way keeps people in a job,tescos used to be the same until they installed cameras,jobs lost.airport plaza same

If you've lost the parking ticket, why would you stop to give them money? Never seen them lower the barriers. Just slow down, window open, speed up, give them a wave thumbsup.gif

could be leaving yourself open for some one thinking you had pinched the car,not its not a fail save method the cards,but I suppose the powers in charge think its a good method for car security,any way keeps people in a job,tescos used to be the same until they installed cameras,jobs lost.airport plaza same

Drove out of tesco the same way before when they used cards. The look on the guy's face was priceless. Those cards are a total waste of time.

Wanna keep people employed? open up more freaking checkouts!!

Edited by MESmith

Drove out of tesco the same way before when they used cards. The look on the guy's face was priceless. Those cards are a total waste of time.

a flippant attidude and a disregard for rules is only going to get you in trouble some were along the line,grow up and act like a responsible adult,if its possible.

Every time one of these "mall threads" pops up, there are always a couple of posters who state (based on what?) that it is "inevitable" that KSK will shut down. With the possible exception of Central Airport Plaza, I'll bet KSK beats every other mall in town for volume of customers, any day of the week. It definitely could use some modernizing, but it's still the Peoples' Choice.

Anyway, whoever took the contract for demolition would go broke. That place is massive.

Long live KSK!

I couldn't agree more. When shopping at KSK and Airport Central you actually see people making purchases and carrying bags out of there. In the many times I've been to MAYA (which I do happen to like) and Central Festival, you almost NEVER see anyone actually purchasing something or carrying bags out of there (with the exception of Rimping/Festival Tops of course). Most people are window shopping, standing around looking cool, having coffee, eating ice cream, talking on mobiles, and taking selfies.

Long live KSK!

Many of us said the same thing a while ago.it might well be run down but its got everything most people need ie all the banks,supermarket , food court etc.

The parking area between it and RAM is interesting ,hopefully that will not become one massive shopping centre when KSK finally falls over.

Maybe a RAM expansion ?

a flippant attidude and a disregard for rules is only going to get you in trouble some were along the line,grow up and act like a responsible adult,if its possible.

Rules? We're talking about a shopping centre for freaks sake cheesy.gif Find your own children to scold 1zgarz5.gif

And learn how to use the quotes or you'll have to retake K3coffee1.gif

Edited by MESmith