Villa Market Branch Offers / Promos

The Big Mango

Not sure if you guys will follow on this one but lets see.

Now that Villa have 3 branches on the island and I do visit all of them depending on where I happen to be on any given day I have noticed that each store does from time to time have different promo offers , buy one get one frees , close to sell by dates , etc .

Now bearing in mind Villa is not the cheapest place these savings can be a tidy sum.

So a tentative idea for this thread is that if you happen to be in one of the Villas and see a good offer / promo to post it in this thread.

Ill kick it off with a simple offer today from Villa Chalong with Walkers Crisps ( ready salted ) they are on buy one get one free , so two packs for 39thb.

Not a big saving but as my kid takes a pack everyday to school ( and im partial to packet now and again ) I brought 10 packs giving me a saving of 390thb compared to if id bought them from villa in boat lagoon yesterday as they are 39thb a pack no offer.

Id like to see if the thread is usefull and if any one else sees some promos to post.

Edited by The Big Mango

Villa Market has a monthly promotion brochure that is valid for ALL locations in Thailand.

The problem is that not ALL locations have all the promotions in stock.

Promotion in May offered a very good Olive Oil, buy 1 get 1 free, but no stock in Chalong during the.monthly promotion.

Some items the have, and most they don't have in Chalong.

Hi Cherchuer ,

Yes I know that , a generic promo leaflet , they also have an app in the appstore if you want to download too.

Maybe we could include that too ,if you go to x Villa for the promo but they dont have stock , post here in case a member knows if its availiable in one of the other two locations.

I was refering more to the offers specific to a store as in the example I gave.

Of course all promo reports would also be welcome.

An example of their generic ofders at the moment would be m&ms chocalates 25thb buy two at 25thb ( same price as 7 / 11 ) get one pack free .

Funny seems like im just buying chocolate and crisps :-)

Edited by The Big Mango

Hi Cherchuer ,

Yes I know that , a generic promo leaflet , they also have an app in the appstore if you want to download too.

Maybe we could include that too ,if you go to x Villa for the promo but they dont have stock , post here in case a member knows if its availiable in one of the other two locations.

I was refering more to the offers specific to a store as in the example I gave.

Of course all promo reports would also be welcome.

An example of their generic ofders at the moment would be m&ms chocalates 25thb buy two at 25thb ( same price as 7 / 11 ) get one pack free .

Funny seems like im just buying chocolate and crisps :-)

I know that I could download the app.

But I don't see why a supermarket needs to access my identity, location, sms, phone,photos/media/files,camera,microphone,wifi connection info, and device ID & call information

Good idea, TBM.

Went there today, missed the crisps offer (didn't know about it), but worse... no Crumpets! ohmy.png

Just bought some crumpets today at Villa Chalong.

As a traditionalist, I got the round ones rather than the toaster friendly square ones.

Good idea, TBM.

Went there today, missed the crisps offer (didn't know about it), but worse... no Crumpets! ohmy.png

As a traditionalist, I got the round ones rather than the toaster friendly square ones.

Dämn! They're the ones I like - I hope you left some! dry.png

Good idea, TBM.

There are loads. You must have looked in the wrong freezer.

They keep changing where they put stuff. Presumably, to entertain their customers and keep them on their toes.

Edited by KarenBravo

Good idea, TBM.

There are loads. You must have looked in the wrong freezer.

They keep changing where they put stuff. Presumably, to entertain their customers and keep them on their toes.

Yes, just been there to stock up, and you're right - they have moved them. They used to be in the other side of the freezer two weeks ago when I bought some, but there were only 2 or 3 left of the round ones then.

And when I went last week they weren't anywhere - believe me I looked! biggrin.png

Now there are dozens of them, so I've stocked up! Woo-hoo, crumpets for tea. smile.png Hmm, shall I have fried egg on top, cheese or honey... decisions, decisions.

<snip>

Now that Villa have 3 branches on the island and I do visit all of them depending on where I happen to be on any given day I have noticed that each store does from time to time have different promo offers , buy one get one frees , close to sell by dates , etc .

<snip>

This may be an ignorant question, but where is the 3rd branch? I'm aware of the Chalong and Laguna branches, but these are the only branches in Phuket listed on Villa Market's website. Is there another one somewhere?

So ok its probably not for the coffee experts of this world , but tastes ok to me.

Buy one get one free , purchased at boat lagoon but believe its in all the stores.

140thb , so 70thb for a 100g jar.

post-233254-14365364865688_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Big Mango

"Walkers Crisps ( ready salted ) they are on buy one get one free , so two packs for 39thb."

I saw them yesterday.

Didn't realise Walkers made packets that small. ohmy.png

I'll stick with Lay Original. smile.png

Edit:

PS. Didn't see any beef flavoured crisps, but I think they were Safeways own brand (13 years ago). Bluddy delicious they were. licklips.gif

And what about Twiglets? See 'em anywhere?

Edited by JetsetBkk

Promo had cherry pie listed (getting my gf into Twin Peaks, pie big part of it...). Go to Villa at Avenue in Pattaya.... they had no idea what I was looking for and did not have one copy of promo leaflet there (?). I suggest bringing it with you during visits.... may help, but who can say?

Dunno what the first pic was of, but, it certainly isn't a crumpet as I know them.

Spot on with the second pic, though.

Crumpets are like polo mints, bagels, women and doughnuts...........they gotta have holes

Edited by KarenBravo

You go to their website and click on 2-4-1 promotions, and it tells you you have to be a member to see the offers (so they can spam you later). But click on promotions at the top of the page and download the pdf and you can see them on there. Typically poor Thai organisation, but in this case we win.

Dunno what the first pic was of, but, it certainly isn't a crumpet as I know them.

Crumpets are like polo mints, bagels, women and doughnuts...........they gotta have holes

I think the first picture is an American idea of what crumpets are, but look more like "English Muffins", which I've never seen for sale in England, but have seen on websites talking about English food. huh.png

Just had two crumpets with butter and honey. licklips.gif

I love the crumpets. The holes soak up the melting butter and jam or jelly. Villa Chalong has a section next to the yoghurt/milk where they put the stuff near its sell by date for 50% off. Have been enjoying some fancy soft cheeses that I wouldn't ordinarily buy at full price. Same at the Chalong makro. Today 50% off a kg of bacon.