Gov Plans To Give Phuket To Singapore

george

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PAD 'to close airports'

Supporters of the anti-government People's Alliance for Democracy (PAD) said on Friday they will close five airports in the South to try to stop a visit by new Prime Minister Somchai Wongsawat to his home town.

-Bangkok post

There is nothing like yellow loony toons causing mayhem for the masses.

Sounds more like a down south home brew in sympathy.

Like is there is ANY love lost between ANYONE in the south and PPP. Not!

Edited by animatic

PAD 'to close airports'

Supporters of the anti-government People's Alliance for Democracy (PAD) said on Friday they will close five airports in the South to try to stop a visit by new Prime Minister Somchai Wongsawat to his home town.

-Bangkok post

There is nothing like yellow loony toons causing mayhem for the masses.

* bump * (gotta keep this goin' :o )

Didn't happen, did it!

Hëll hath no fury like a Sondhi scorned.

"Political Firebrand" read: Gobshite. The Sondhi guy comes out with even more ludicrous claims and nationalistic crap than the object of his ire. Clue: Why does he hate the TRT so much?

Just like any dodgy businessman (Chuwit; Preechai; etc), he'll climb on a political soapbox whenever he feels sidelined, or has his snout too far down the trough.

Not so much he hates TRT but Taksin and anything that has the faintest connection in this regard - sure he is really pissed off about the new PM haha former PM's BIL - even if it had the slightest wiff of Taksin it would be evil in his eyes - he only agenda with his rallies and raving is to see all of this gone - personal hatred and nothing about the good of the country

Prime Minister Somchai Wongsawat received an embarrassing welcome to his hometown yesterday when he landed at Surat Thani airport on the way to visit nearby Nakhon Si Thammarat province.

Mr Somchai, who was appointed prime minister on Sept 18, was being greeted by Surat Thani governor Winai Burpradit and about 200 other people inside the passenger terminal when a middle-aged woman emerged from the crowd and accused him of selling the nation.

"Somchai sells the nation," the woman, believed to be a supporter of the People's Alliance for Democracy (PAD), shouted at the prime minister before walking away.

And the winner is... Sondhi.

His goal is to make a war, civil war, war against Cambodia or war against Singapore. He does not mind. He will succeed because, even gross, his missiles find their targets.

Sondhi would be an interesting case for a shrink. Why so much hate inside his sick mind?

This thread is for collecting news garbage, right?

PM: Budget will be distributed to all regions

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breaking_news/b...s.php?id=130953

Bump

The fact that the PM feels compelled to have to SAY

'all regions will get parts of the budget',

is because Thaksin said

'no budget to areas that didn't vote for him and TRT'

and Thaksin followed through on that threat.

This thread is for collecting news garbage, right?

PM: Budget will be distributed to all regions

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breaking_news/b...s.php?id=130953

Bump

The fact that the PM feels compelled to have to SAY

'all regions will get parts of the budget',

is because Thaksin said

'no budget to areas that didn't vote for him and TRT'

and Thaksin followed through on that threat.

Total piffle.

for sure. that is a very good analysis. and it's even worse - do you know that thaksin also plans to give phuket to Singapore, (or so says Sondhi).

thaksin also does secret genetic experiments to clone himself and mix his DNA with hitler DNA (says sondhi or so. many toddlers who look astonishingly like thaksin are all over the kingdom and try to eat thailand.

babythaksinsmall1oi1.jpgbabythaksinsmall1oi1.jpgbabythaksinsmall1oi1.jpgbabythaksinsmall1oi1.jpgbabythaksinsmall1oi1.jpg

caption: newborn mini thaksins have been sighted all over thailand. they all look same, the only difference is the birthplace. from left to right born in: Nakhon Phanom, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Nakhon Nayok, Mae Hong Son and Nakhon Ken Si Ngton.

and there are many more.

but some experts argue that this phenomenon is the unwanted result of a PAD cult magic voodoo mass went wrong:

"Two senators - Karun Sai-ngarm and Pichet Phattanachote lead the protesters to curse Thaksin in response to a superstitious rite they says Thaksin is having a Cambodian witchdoctor perform in Buri Ram.

Karun asks the crowd to put Thaksin's photos or name under women's crotch and curse him three times.

Karun asks women to stand up for putting Thaksin's name and photos under their legs. Karun and Pichet lead the crowd to curse Thaksin three times."

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2006/03/15...es_20002785.php

anyway for that urgent problem the PAD cult have already a solution: penal institution correction facilities ...., mhhh an official program new moral pedagogy for babies

"People's Alliance for Democracy leader Pipob Thongchai calls for a state-sponsored early childhood development program to help instill morals and ethics in children who are younger than three years old.

Pipob Thongchai says he believes an official program is needed to develop the basic moral values and ethics in young children. As part of the PAD’s proposal for new politics, Pipob believes education plays a key role in producing moral and honest adults."

My friend, who is an offical person in thai society and very well connected here,

was at a meeting where the local TRT rep, just NOT elected, told the local government officials

that their budget was slashed this year because they didn't get their local voters to

vote for TRT and Thaksin, so as they were warned in advance, there lose a sizable

percentage of their normal budget.

This occurred I got it from the horses mouth.

So never having found this person to ever lie to me

in the several years that I have known him, I believe it.

And when the VERY bad floods happened they had nothing to help the situation with.

Only when an actual state of emergency was declared did things get done.

Now that the purse strings are out from under of Dr. Vindictive's absolute control,

finally drains are installed and flooding may be reduced.

And it explains when Kuhn Smochai would say something like that.

His home town Nakkon Si Thamarat ALSO didn't vote for TRT Thaksin

and ALSO got their budget slashed, so just before heading home he announced that one.

Made for a MUCH nicer home coming... after the airport.

If he diodn't want protests, he should have not announced his itinerary,

pretty simpel plan huh?

Nice to see you collect absolute tripe on all PAD activities

and regurgitate it willy nilly, like you're feeding baby birds

predigested worms, since as reasoned argument it means sod all.

Its really sad that a lot of these people dont understand much. Have a look at your home countries it happens there aswell. I can gaurantee that the seats that the government is strong in get more funding then the opposition seat that generally vote for the opposition parties. It is normal that the south will get less since they vote for the Democrates. If the Democrates won the next election I can gaurantee the south will get more funding and benefits then the north and north east. It is just common sense and it you find that unusal just go back home and see how it works there. It happens in all democratic society were governments get elected including Europe and also Aus and USA.

Permanent Disorder's post has disappeared.

What a wonderful news!

do you know the famous Voltaire quote on free speech: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

? Voltaire also said: "I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it."

so keep on going.

Its really sad that a lot of these people dont understand much. Have a look at your home countries it happens there aswell. I can gaurantee that the seats that the government is strong in get more funding then the opposition seat that generally vote for the opposition parties. It is normal that the south will get less since they vote for the Democrates. If the Democrates won the next election I can gaurantee the south will get more funding and benefits then the north and north east. It is just common sense and it you find that unusal just go back home and see how it works there. It happens in all democratic society were governments get elected including Europe and also Aus and USA.

So you saw nothing wrong, in a PM who said 'vote for us ... or you won't get any money from the next government', as part of his campaign ? It's one thing to promise a mega-project, if you get elected, another to threaten a cut-off if you don't get elected, that's called a threat where I come from !

But perhaps the defenders-of-the-poor & thais-who-love-thais, only mean the poor in one part of the country, not the poor anywhere else ? Very democratic !

However PM Somchai did say that this was not going to happen with him in charge. Perhaps his position is not exactly the same as his brother-in-law, only (a short) time will tell. Until he makes a decision on the absconder continuing to carry that diplomatic passport.

Loved the cloned-Thaksin-babies post ... I guess that is one way to boost votes, for the Party of the Nominees ! It brings a whole new meaning, to the old TRT mis-name, 'Thais Love Thaksin' ! :o

Oh god, I posted a random link from BP's breaking news and it generated a lively discussion.

Ok, here's another one. In the light of Phuket being sold to Singapore, what do you think of post-Thaksin Manchester City?

Manchester City beaten by Wigan

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breaking_news/b...ng_previous.php

>>>>

Maybe we should have a little competition on the most bizarre topic this thread is allowed to carry. The OP was pretty bizarre in itself. Can anybody top it?

• 1 month later...

from the PAD cult propaganda mouth piece TOC:

_______

PAD Leader Pipob Takes the Stage at Don Muang

PAD leader Pipob Thongchai takes the temporary PAD stage at Don Muang Airport.

He reveals that the PAD leaders are currently planning out the details of their next course of action.

Pipob revealed that the core leaders have decided the next step of the PAD's final showdown.

They are currently mapping out the details of how the 3rd step will be implemented by the PAD supporters.

http://www.thailandoutlook.tv/toc/ViewData...?DataID=1010757

end of news.

maybe their next step is go down to phuket to prevent that the government give the island away.

their violent guards, the thugs with the golf clubs and other weapons, came mostly from the south. they must be homesick allready and nobody wants them any longer roaming and shooting around in the streets of bangkok. the beach boys should go home. that would be a win win situation.

also the beach boys loving elder women you can see at the PAD cult demonstration would have than a much more romantic setting instead of asphalt camping and all the bad air here and the urine stence at the scene. better get out and some fresh air.

any other ideas what the "3rd step" will be?

Oh god, I posted a random link from BP's breaking news and it generated a lively discussion.

Ok, here's another one. In the light of Phuket being sold to Singapore, what do you think of post-Thaksin Manchester City?

>>>>

Maybe we should have a little competition on the most bizarre topic this thread is allowed to carry. The OP was pretty bizarre in itself. Can anybody top it?

Plus I think we have a winner.

And not surprised by whom it was created.

also the beach boys loving elder women you can see at the PAD cult demonstration

would have than a much more romantic setting instead of asphalt camping and all the bad air here

and the urine stence at the scene. better get out and some fresh air.

>>>>

Plus I think we have a winner.

And not surprised by whom it was created.

also the beach boys loving elder women you can see at the PAD cult demonstration

would have than a much more romantic setting instead of asphalt camping and all the bad air here

and the urine stence at the scene. better get out and some fresh air.

Personnally I find it hard to believe that any rational human being could support a movement headed up by Sondhi. I very much doubt he'd pass any kind of psychological examination, he has a long history of mental delusion (never mind his corruption).

Personnally I find it hard to believe that any rational human being could support a movement headed up by Sondhi. I very much doubt he'd pass any kind of psychological examination, he has a long history of mental delusion (never mind his corruption).

hard to believe how any rational human being could support this PAD cult at all.

and for being mental, did you read this news

"she had heard "an order from heaven" telling her to "do something" to rich Indians and Chinese because they had taken advantage of Thai people." thats sounds very PAD too me.

Lord have mercy.... has this thing been resurrected... yet... again??? :D :D

yes, PAD is still on the street

oh ok... well as long as there's a legitimate reason to resurrect a PAD thread that has rust all over it because there's no other PAD thread that's suitable for that purpose. By all means use this one, that has mold growing through its cracks.

Whats the thread title again? The price of tea in China? As an update, I hear it's risen over the past 3 months.

Ramble on... :o I'll stop by every 30 or so posts.

Edited by sriracha john

oh ok... well as long as there's a legitimate reason to resurrect a PAD thread that has rust all over it because there's no other PAD thread that's suitable for that purpose. By all means use this one, that has mold growing through its cracks.

Whats the thread title again? The price of tea in China? As an update, I hear it's risen over the past 3 months.

pushing up older thread have done by other factions as well and i didn't read your concern there about how boring it is to do so.

bring is it to repeat yourself 100 times that this is old news.

it's the MAD thread. and shows the funny, brighter side of the PAD.

and cause it's the MAD thread i posted news ofthe PAD from the monkey channel TOC here:

He reveals that the PAD leaders are currently planning out the details of their next course of action.

Pipob revealed that the core leaders have decided the next step of the PAD's final showdown.

They are currently mapping out the details of how the 3rd step will be implemented by the PAD supporters.

i did speculate what that 3rd step could be and recommend that the violent beach boys of the PAD should go out of the city and back to the south to have some fresh air.

and asked the others what they think about.

it's a discussion forum here, right? so take part on a discussion instead of demanding to close the thread. that is boring.

pushing up older thread have done by other factions as well and i didn't read your concern there about how boring it is to do so.

bring is it to repeat yourself 100 times that this is old news.

it's the MAD thread. and shows the funny, brighter side of the PAD.

and cause it's the MAD thread i posted news ofthe PAD from the monkey channel TOC here:

i did speculate what that 3rd step could be and recommend that the violent beach boys of the PAD should go out of the city and back to the south to have some fresh air.

and asked the others what they think about.

it's a discussion forum here, right? so take part on a discussion instead of demanding to close the thread. that is boring.

Why are we discussing the PAD on a hoax thread about Phuket being given to Singapore ? Or is TV starting to lose the plot ?

I agree, close it !!