Gov Plans To Give Phuket To Singapore

george

Ah yes...the selective photos of the cute chinese thai girls vs the overweight and unflatettering photos of the DAAD women. How 'clever'.

Why must cute girls often (not all) come from chinese origins. Domestic thai just couldn't match?

Given time and money, I can also produce "DAAD's cute chinese thai girls vs the overweight and unflatettering PAD women". How 'stupid'. :o:D

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So one must wonder :

What kind of abuse and backstabbing

can turn a friend who has helped make you 600 million baht,

written you into their book in good positive terms,

and spoken well of you in public forums,

into to your WORST AND MOST DANGEROUS ENEMY

dedicated to your downfall and eradication

of all your reach into the public forum.

I can't imagine Sondhi just one day decided to turn against him 100%?

No, no. Dr. T. did something so underhanded and viscious to Sondhi,

that there was no other choice for him by slay the dragon.

This is Thaksin's cross to bear, he brought this on himself.

PAD is Thaksins inadvertant the creation,

the REACTION to Thaksin's own malevolent actions.

His BIGGEST mistake coming home to roost.

Ah yes...the selective photos of the cute chinese thai girls vs the overweight and unflatettering photos of the DAAD women. How 'clever'.

Why must cute girls often (not all) come from chinese origins. Domestic thai just couldn't match?

Given time and money, I can also produce "DAAD's cute chinese thai girls vs the overweight and unflatettering PAD women". How 'stupid'. :D:D

Yes Al made little point at all for either side.

It did gives some pics of cute thai girls,

and I NEVER mind that. :o

So one must wonder :

1. and what was that ? Submit us with facts please.

2. A man like Sondhi who is so full of hate will only bring down himself; it ALWAYS will. Hate is a sickness.

3. People with hate, especially in such a grand manner, are ALWAYS to be blamed themselves but instead, they focus upon others...

4. And, to install a movement like PAD to oust Thaksin (which happened) and later governments will not be enough; they will constantly change their goals and minds until they reach their ultimate goal: POWER in order to rule the country according to their (read: HIS = Sondhi's) rules.

That's why I wrote that the PAD reminded me of the NSDAP....it started the same way, also from the brain of a hatred. psychotic and lunatic man...

:o

LaoPo

So one must wonder :

2. A man like Sondhi who is so full of hate will only bring down himself; it ALWAYS will. Hate is a sickness.

3. People with hate, especially in such a grand manner, are ALWAYS to be blamed themselves but instead, they focus upon others...

4. And, to install a movement like PAD to oust Thaksin (which happened) and later governments will not be enough; they will constantly change their goals and minds until they reach their ultimate goal: POWER in order to rule the country according to their (read: HIS = Sondhi's) rules.

That's why I wrote that the PAD reminded me of the NSDAP....it started the same way, also from the brain of a hatred. psychotic and lunatic man...

:o

LaoPo

90% of the pictures I see of Sondhi show a smiling

and jovial appearing man, not some psycho seething with over flowing maddening hate.

This is your projection onto him. I haven't seen your proof to that assertion.

I still condend that Thaksin created this by his own avarice

and is reaping what he sowed in the end.

And no amount of spin will make it go way.

90% of the pictures I see of Sondhi show a smiling

and jovial appearing man, not some psycho seething with over flowing maddening hate...

Sondhi wanted to be in the gang hence his massive praise for Thaksin at the beginning. He was bankrupt, so went about trying to get his debt cancelled so he could join the party. This debt cancellation effort was stopped by Thaksin. Thaksin wanted solvent companies/families at the table so Sondhi couldn't join and here we are today.

The stories are out there for all to read and someone related a little bit more to me that filled in the dots.

Pure and simple vindictiveness.

As for seeing pictures and suggesting that makes him a jovial man, oh please.

As a fugitive facing the possibility of the death penalty, Sondhi would indeed have an interesting time applying for a visa!

Guess it's a surprise to you highly educated gentlemen [...] that Thai passport-holders doesn't need to get any VISA to visit Singapore?

LaoPo

90% of the pictures I see of Sondhi show a smiling and jovial appearing man, not some psycho seething with over flowing maddening hate.

I can only conclude that you wrote that T. did ''something...to Sondhi'' and that you don't answer my question with facts. So, you write nonsense without facts

Sondhi....a smiling and jovial appearing man :D ??? Maybe you need glasses ? :o

WHERE ?

http://images.google.nl/images?client=fire...sa=N&tab=wi

Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............I (re)captured one:

post-13995-1222255493_thumb.jpg Sondhi, dancing with Thaksin, surrounded by LOVE-hearts and money bills; cartoon from November 30, 2005 in The Nation.

LaoPo

anyone remember that cute little boy?

babythaksin441gx8.jpg

The Nation

The look of a future leader?

Published on July 26, 2005

A look-alike of Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra has been located - albeit in a diminutive form.

For many, 20-month-old Karunsil Chansiri looks very much like the man who leads the government.

The toddler from Lampang has a distinctive square-shaped face, and eyes and nose similar to Thaksin’s. Karunsil is popular with his neighbours and has become known as “the boy who looks like Thaksin”.

The prime minister admitted to the striking similarities. “He looks pretty much like me,” he said.

The PM said after seeing the boy’s picture - published alongside his own - on the front page of Khao Sod newspaper that their faces were very alike, “especially the eyes”.

“My wife asked jokingly if I secretly had another child,” Thaksin said at Government House yesterday morning.

Thaksin said the similarity could be because they both came from the North, or it has something to do with the character of “square-shaped faces”.

fast forward 9 mounth, PAD cult stage.

551000006893602kb5.jpg

Sulak Sivaraksa speaks about how thaksin has broken all of the Five Precepts.

ThaiDay Manager Online

Removing Thaksin Mindfully - This is an excerpt of Sulak Sivaraksa’s speech delivered at Sanam Luang.

13 March 2006 00:17

We all must understand that this struggle against Thaksin Shinawatra is a confrontation with Mara: this is a ‘just’ war; that is, the Good will prevail over Mara through nonviolent and dhammic means, employing sincerity, compassion, transparency, humility, patience, wisdom, and solidarity.

We must not forget that the Lord Mara is wily, intelligent, and devious. Two days ago, he mobilized hundreds of thousands to come to his rally by fooling them, by bribing them. He believed that it was legitimate to do so. Put differently, he has consistently seen injustice as justice, has deliberately confused the distinction between lies and truths, the Wrong View and the Right View, the Devil’s Discus and the Lotus. He had bought votes. He had used all sorts of trickery in the general election. Ha had lied to the people to gain their votes. The sad part is that many Thais still hold him in awe: they are still mesmerized by Thaksinism.

As for breaking the Third Precept, I don’t have hard evidence. But there are lots of rumors that Thaksin and his cabinet ministers have engaged in many illicit sexual reveries—that Thaksin has been unfaithful to his wife. There is even a toddler who looks astonishingly like Thaksin. All these still cannot be proven. So we may have to give him the benefit of the doubt. But truths about Thaksin’s notorious sexual life will surely surface after his fall from power.

hope that that old funny story is forgotten, and tell some wild BS stories about thaksin, because you hate him so much and seed that hate amoungst the people, brainwash them so that they will follow you blind.

rattleyo4.gifrattleyo4.gifrattleyo4.gifrattleyo4.gifrattleyo4.giflenv0zyopzlcz2fg4o_thumb.jpg

In what was meant to be a joke, Chalerm said it was not unusual for senior officials to have a gig _ Thai slang for mistress.

One might wonder whether, in his wide experience, this applies also to previous PMs as well ? Khun P might have something to say about that ! :o

which one?

Um?

Mai?

Lydia?

The reporter from the army?

The list is pretty frigging long. Clinton or Thaksin. Same cloth.

Sunisa...(the reporter from the army) with her book cover..."Where Are You?"

30043291-01.jpg

Lydia on her book's cover... "Here I am"

hereiams.jpg

When do we get to read the book "I'm Wet For You" from Mai?

imagesCAX0TW9C.jpg

As for the book by Um... well uhmm.... I'm not sure what it is...

imagesCA2YQY1F.jpg

Meanwhile, pop diva Saranrat "Lydia" Wusutthithada said she would go play golf with Thaksin after casting her ballot. She added that she and her family will have dinner with the ex-premier in

Continued here:

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breaking_news/b...s.php?id=126259

===========================================================================

Interesting that Lydia is back on the scene...

Here's a shot of her with a putter and some balls ready for a round of ???:

29.jpg

Here's what she might wear in the evening for dinner:

2883674.jpg

A truly diverse night OR day sort of woman...

A quite disappointing turn of events for Lydia and Thaksin's plans... apparently security concerns intervened...

He [Thaksin] is believed to be staying at either a safe house in a classy part of the Sathorn area or at another house owned by a little-known relative. He had been scheduled to play golf with pretty singer Saranrat "Lydia" Wisuthithada, at a course in the Bang Bor area of Samut Prakan, but Thaksin was forced to call it off after his security men spotted an army of reporters and photographers at the venue.

Continued here:

http://www.bangkokpost.com/News/04Mar2008_news24.php

Saranrat-Wisutthithada-lydia-pictur.jpg

Hope that that old funny story is forgotten, and tell some wild BS stories about thaksin, because you hate him so much and seed that hate amoungst the people, brainwash them so that they will follow you blind.

Do you have evidence for this brainwashing ? Or is it merely an unsubstantiated smear ?

Can't you go back to claims about fascist-cults & Nazis, please, as that is far more entertaining. :o

Cool down. The discussion here should be about whether Phuket should remain with Thailand, or give to Singapore (for free). It is not suppose to be a love/hate Thaksi/Sondhi. :o:D:D

Fair point. I allowed myself to get upset, by the amount of name-calling & sneering going on here and in other threads. I apologise for that. We used to have a more-friendly forum, with greater respect for other posters, despite our differing opinions.

Someone suggested that, if anything, the transfer of Phuket to another country ought properly to be decided by a local referendum. The thought occurs to me that this approach might lead to a lasting solution to the Southern problems. If only there were some face-saving formula, which might be acceptable to the Thai people/government, to permit this.

Unfortunately I don't see how this might ever become accepted here. So I don't really believe an actual transfer of Phuket would have been seriously considered. But a gradual commercial takeover might have worked.

Sondhi wanted to be in the gang hence his massive praise for Thaksin at the beginning. He was bankrupt, so went about trying to get his debt cancelled so he could join the party. This debt cancellation effort was stopped by Thaksin. Thaksin wanted solvent companies/families at the table so Sondhi couldn't join and here we are today.

The stories are out there for all to read and someone related a little bit more to me that filled in the dots.

Pure and simple vindictiveness.

As for seeing pictures and suggesting that makes him a jovial man, oh please.

Yes that is the sad truth about everything that PAD has done to the country. Mr. T in the early days just didnt want a pethetic bankrupt business man at his table. So from his bitterness Sondhi rose to destroy Mr. T at all costs and trying to bring down the country in the process.

Sondhi wanted to be in the gang hence his massive praise for Thaksin at the beginning. He was bankrupt, so went about trying to get his debt cancelled so he could join the party. This debt cancellation effort was stopped by Thaksin. Thaksin wanted solvent companies/families at the table so Sondhi couldn't join and here we are today...

No Thaksin didn't want somebody in the same main business lines has Shin corp;

Telecoms/ portable phone systems and Satelites with Laos government,

sitting at the same table as he was. Cut out 33% of your competition and you win.

So what if it's a friend who made you 600 million baht a few years back?

So what "It's Just Business" right?

This of course goes to the heart of why Sondhi was NOT brought into

the 1997 pre Baht float, sell off that Thaksin CLEARLY was in on...

As the facts of those days gradually have filter out Sondhi learned more

and more about his old friends game plans and treacherousness.

Would YOU want someone like that running your country?

Oh wait a few of you seem to STILL think this is a good idea. HAH!

Thaksin may not be vindictive in advance, but he sure hates competition.,

Actually considering how he treated provinces that DIDN'T vote him BACK IN,

he is dam_n vindictive too.

Cool down. The discussion here should be about whether Phuket should remain with Thailand, or give to Singapore (for free). It is not suppose to be a love/hate Thaksi/Sondhi. :o:D:D

wrong. it's not only about phuket to sin'pore. that will not happen, period.

but that fantastique is a good example how the PAD cult use BS propaganda to brainwash the masses. maybe also the PAD cult leader believe all that by themself.

but that fantastique is a good example how the PAD cult use BS propaganda to brainwash the masses. maybe also the PAD cult leader believe all that by themself.

Total piffle.

Total piffle.

Never say never. Nobody foresee that Germany will be split into two, more so that it will be re-united so soon. In the past we saw Russia selling Alaska to US, East Timor becomes a new country.

All I am saying is that anything could happen. When you realise that a war have started, it is already too late to escape. Thaksin didn't plan for his asset to be frozen, nor he ever dream of making so much out of the ManCity deal over such a short time.

Do you think this is a fair statement? If yes, than Phuket could be Republic of Singapore II in the not so far future.

PS I would really hate it if Songdhi for once guess it right.

Total piffle.

Do you think this is a fair statement? If yes, than Phuket could be Republic of Singapore II in the not so far future.

PS I would really hate it if Songdhi for once guess it right.

Al, it was nothing more than nationalist rhetoric, based on a large marina project

with Singapore participation and no doubt Thaksin had his fingers elbow deep in it.

The resurection of this htreead was only done to portrait Sondhi as crazy,

when he's crazy like a fox instead.

Al, it was nothing more than nationalist rhetoric, based on a large marina project

with Singapore participation and no doubt Thaksin had his fingers elbow deep in it.

The resurection of this htreead was only done to portrait Sondhi as crazy,

when he's crazy like a fox instead.

The marina Royal Phuket Marina is probably illegal; I could say more but I don't want to waste time going to court if I am sued; owner Lalvani is a close friend of Thaksin as they are both in the mobile business and is not Thai yet has been able to develop a marina over an area of what appears to be around 50 rai of land and sell to only foreigners in an area which would seem to be a protected mangrove swamp.

He also requested and acheived a reduction in marine tax for complete boats only (i.e. not parts, just entire boats) in Feb 2005 I think it was, and intended for a while to develop a private island; again as a foreign company with no legal right to own land; and build a marina again which appears to breach national law regarding construction of breakwaters and alteration of the seabed.

In other words, the project has generated basically nothing to Thai people and would appear to damage the environment and has reduced the tax on boats for the government to nothing without helping the Thai marine industry who build boats. It's a scam. The workers are mostly non Thai. THe materials are imported, often scamming the duty. Well I guess some maids get to make cash, now that their livelihoods of fishing etc have been destroyed, and a few hos get some work....so it isn't all bad.

But......that project isn't from Singapore. Some of the other marina developments aren't too much different in method, some are.

Minor elements of truth; the reality is most of the coastline beachfront in Phuket is in foreign hands via leases and Thai companies set up to avoid the law that a foreigner cannot own land. The majority, ok VAST majority of development has TRT hands all the way through although in some cases the final developments are unconnected parties; there is very little land that has not passed through TRT hands.

A prime example is the Raimon Land development near Amanpuri; land sold to them by the woman who founded Raimon Land and also...the woman in the heart of the Ua Athorn low cost housing scandal.

But of course....they are elected officials so they MUST be great guys ;_) After all, it is only the southerners being affected, and they are a long long way away.

Typical PAD knee jerk approach; exactly the same as TRT used to get into power in 2001; Chuan has sold us out to the IMF!!!! Oh No!!! (pity they didn't mention that they were the ones doing all the short selling of the baht in 97)

The politicians and non politicians know that the nationalistic drivel works, but it pi$$es me off that it works (and that they keep spouting this c&*p)

Edited by steveromagnino

The marina Royal Phuket Marina is probably illegal; I could say more but I don't want to waste time going to court if I am sued; owner Lalvani is a close friend of Thaksin as they are both in

say... there's an idea... let's move the discussion to a thread that's less than 2 years old...

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Zoran-Island...lt-t121376.html

Zoran Island Will Be A New Man-made Island Built By Tycoon, Luxury resort with marina will be 3 Km off-shore

there we could equate Lalvani to a Prussian invader and Sondhi as a latter-day Genghis Khan...