new document requirements for renewing retirement visa?

Visited Samut Prakan immigration this morning to extend my 92-year-old mother's non-O retirement visa (she was there in person too) only to be informed that a document signed by my landlord is now required that declares the names of the people resident in his rental property. This is not a problem as my landlord has agreed to go to the immigration office this afternoon to sign such a document.

He was told it's a new rule. Has anyone heard of it? I can find nothing on the immigration website.

Was also given another document for her to sign detailing reasons for wanting an extension and an acknowledgement of penalties for visa overstay.

Some offices are wanting a TM30 form from the owner. Not a new requirement but just a new local policy of having them done.

The new overstay rules thing is a farce since they have never been approved by a higher authority.

The document acknowledging the possible/potential overstay penalties has been in use for quite some time now at many/most/all? offices when applying for an extension of stay... even though there's no indication that the proposed rules will ever be implemented.

Edited by Suradit69

Anyone extending a visa at Samut Prakan immigration needs to be aware that they may be asked for a form (I assume it's the TM30 but didn't manage to see the document) completed by the owner of their rented residence. A friend whose company extended his visa based on his work permit as well as his family was not asked for this document, so perhaps it only applies to retirement extensions.

Anyway, best to be aware. Also, I only recognised one or two faces in the ground floor office, seems to have been a complete change of staff. They were as helpful and friendly as the former officers though, so all is well.

yesterday i received my stamp under considerattion marriage extension of stay at jointiem immi.

can anyone advise the nature of the document in thai to be filled by the house owner ( my thai wife`s sister) confirming, i m allowed to stay in her

house. it is not a tm form. the form is in thai request my name, age etc.... to be signed by the house owner @ wittness, i was to submitted the

form with tm 30 ???

wbr

roobaa01