Ultra-Arrogant Thai Driver Get His Just Desserts.

PepperMe

For all those who have suffered at the hands of drivers like this whether in Thailand or overseas, should enjoy this video that has gone viral across the internet.

For the record, the police have already collared him, and he works for Mitsubishi and his boss has already cinfirmed he has been fired.

watch from 1 minute onwards.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see pricks like this every day on the Thai roads,

Give them a car & they think that they are better than God, its all about me,me,me,me.

I had one yesterday in a black pick up & when I got along side at the traffic light my wife said "Its a woman " driving that car.w00t.gif

Someone who reads Thai told me this is a 'movie'....in other words, scripted. There are credits at the end, apparently, that tell who was driving each car.

Not surprising, I guess, given PepperMe's history of posting factually inaccurate information on this board.

FAKE!

Someone who reads Thai told me this is a 'movie'....in other words, scripted. There are credits at the end, apparently, that tell who was driving each car.

Not surprising, I guess, given PepperMe's history of posting factually inaccurate information on this board.

FAKE!

So you're actually defending them are you? Are you trying to say they are angels on the roads?

I bet you have never driven a car or even ridden a scooter in Thailand have you?

So you are so incensed at Thai driving habits that you are not prepared to consider for one minute that some social media viral videos can be faked are you Mike?

I thought it was an interesting perspective, not a piece of Thai apologism.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not defending Thai driving, which to this Brit is incredibly selfish and sometimes lacking in skill. However I don't find it as universally diabolical as it's painted by some. Try Turkey and Iran if you think Thailand has the worst drivers.

FAKE!

So you're actually defending them are you? Are you trying to say they are angels on the roads?

I bet you have never driven a car or even ridden a scooter in Thailand have you?

That's what you interpreted from my post? Wow.

No, I am saying that this isn't an actual incident....it's scripted. Just like a TV show or a movie.

FAKE!

Your missing the point, the OP has posted something which he claims was a real event, and it transpires that this may in fact be staged, therefore he is misrepresenting something either due to ignorance or an agenda

Oddly, I had an American on a Click try to do the same to me about ten months ago, in Chiang Mai on the river road, seems he thought I was driving my four door Toyota pickup to fast. Mrs CM solved the problem without being prompted, having watched his antics for several minutes she opened her door a few inches, just as I tried to skirt around him, a few more inches and he would have been gutter fodder and he got the message loud and clear.

So you are so incensed at Thai driving habits that you are not prepared to consider for one minute that some social media viral videos can be faked are you Mike?

Don't get me wrong - I'm not defending Thai driving, which to this Brit is incredibly selfish and sometimes lacking in skill. However I don't find it as universally diabolical as it's painted by some. Try Turkey and Iran if you think Thailand has the worst drivers.

Agreed and a few other places i can think of are a lot worse than Thailand, maybe a lot of TV finest experts are of the opinion that Thailand is the worst simply because the only place they have travelled to out side their utopian farangistan ghetto is Thailand

FAKE!

You must be some sort of numpty.

My wife brought this to my attention and she is saying you can not read Thai properly.

This is NOT a movie it is real and the text at the end is by the owner of the video which basically just promotes his own link.

The actual video itself is real and if you really want to make me look stupid then please translate the thai text and my wife will veryify it.

You are basically saying you know more about Thais thyan Thais do.

You sir are one who is peddling fiction.

What to expect from an uncivilised country. This is a common occurence in thailand roads everday....stupid ignaorant people who just becuase of easy credit, are allowed to own and drive cars and motorcycles and have no clue how to drive them in a civilised manner.

FAKE!

You should have read some of the crap he was coming out with yesterday.

He lives in cloud cuckoo land.

This clip has even been on the NEWS.

If anyone can read good Thai, then here it is for yourself.

http://www.bangkokbiznews.com/news/detail/655522

http://www.manager.co.th/HotShare/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9580000076423

Oh how I love it when people lose an argument at every turn, they come back and try to undermine you in other threads and end up making themselves look stupid two days in a row. :)

FAKE!

My wife brought this to my attention and she is saying you can not read Thai properly.

This is NOT a movie it is real and the text at the end is by the owner of the video which basically just promotes his own link.

The actual video itself is real and if you really want to make me look stupid then please translate the thai text and my wife will veryify it.

Funny. And if you go to that weblink, it says....wait for it....."TV Channel", lol. clap2.gif

You do a good enough job making yourself look stupid so you probably don't really need my help in that regard.

(Btw, did it ever occur to you that perhaps it's your wife that can't read or comprehend things very well?)

The video reminded me of the one time I can recall where I expressed road rage myself.

A couple of years ago I was overtaking a car on Highway 24 driving back home to Isaan from Bangkok. The overtakee decided to dangerously close the gap on me by accelerating as I came past. I squeezed in somehow and was so incensed I just took my foot off the accelerator allowing my car, and forcing his car, to a virtual standstill (there was heavy oncoming traffic so he could not drive round me). I then wound down the window and stuck my fingers out the window in a UK 'f-off' V-sign. I roared away, confident that I would be uncatchable with my 3 litres versus his 1.2. Stupid or what?

Even more stupid when I went over the brow of the next hill and found a 200 meter line of cars for traffic lights. ThaiVisa warnings of car drivers with weapons and good martial arts skills swam up in front of me and panic set in as I waited to see the inevitable reaction. Luckily the other driver must have been intimidated by my stupidity, as he drove up very obviously gingerly and stayed about 30 metres behind me at the lights.

Those few uncomfortable minutes at the lights taught me a lesson - I have never ventured road rage again!

FAKE!

Your missing the point, the OP has posted something which he claims was a real event, and it transpires that this may in fact be staged, therefore he is misrepresenting something either due to ignorance or an agenda

Erm.... agenda? what could that be I wonder. I made a point to say 'here in Thailand or overseas' so that rules out Thai bashing. hmmm.... Agenda.

It is not for me to prove this is authentic, it is up to you to prove it is fake.

I have provided links to news sites and one of the sites contains the video in its more raw form.

Finally it does not make sense to deliberately damage an expensive car to mock up a road rage incident that can be seen everywhere in Thailand and the world over without going to such expense.

I would say that not only logic, but also weighty evidence points to this being in fact real, and the fact that some guy polished it up to promote his own channel does not make this fake. I do believe that the ignorance dwells elsewhere on this thread.

Edited by PepperMe

Agreed and a few other places i can think of are a lot worse than Thailand, maybe a lot of TV finest experts are of the opinion that Thailand is the worst simply because the only place they have travelled to out side their utopian farangistan ghetto is Thailand

But on that point, you can not ignore Thailand's ranking in the global road deaths league.

So don't be surprised if people rightly get the impression that it is terrible on the roads of this country.

Edited by PepperMe

FAKE!

Funny. And if you go to that weblink, it says....wait for it....."TV Channel", lol. clap2.gif

You do a good enough job making yourself look stupid so you probably don't really need my help in that regard.

(Btw, did it ever occur to you that perhaps it's your wife that can't read or comprehend things very well?)

Because it was on lots of NEWS STATIONS last night.......

So you are saying if it is on the NEWS or on an internet TV channel it is fake?

You know nowt about the internet of youtube channels do you?

Here is the RAW dash cam footage just to keep you happy. If you still insist this is fake, and that thery deliberatly cuased an accident with a brand new expensive car out in what is obviously regular traffic, then I am afraid you are beyond help, but don't let that stop you from seeking a professional opinion. On your mental health that is.

Edited by PepperMe

What to expect from an uncivilised country. This is a common occurence in thailand roads everday....stupid ignaorant people who just becuase of easy credit, are allowed to own and drive cars and motorcycles and have no clue how to drive them in a civilised manner.

Yes I agree. This is all starting to catch up with them via social media.hit-the-fan.gif

I think the banks & Finance company's are busy doing repo's.coffee1.gif

FAKE!

Your friend is not by chance Mr. Google?

Better find friends who can really read Thai.

A picture from another FB user showing the helldriver after his flight:

11261828_885755834832317_583370927175022

Edited by KhunBENQ

FAKE!

That's what you interpreted from my post? Wow.

No, I am saying that this isn't an actual incident....it's scripted. Just like a TV show or a movie.

It was all over the news yesterday, unedited. The version you chose to play had someone dub some music over it and put in some subtitles.

But anyway, you keep believing your friend.

Clearly you will do well in Thailand if you do.

FAKE!

Honestly I like driving here...you just need to understand how it works an go with the flow.overtaking or undertaking who cares...

FAKE!

Because it was on lots of NEWS STATIONS last night.......

So you are saying if it is on the NEWS or on an internet TV channel it is fake?

You know nowt about the internet of youtube channels do you?

Here is the RAW dash cam footage just to keep you happy. If you still insist this is fake, and that thery deliberatly cuased an accident with a brand new expensive car out in what is obviously regular traffic, then I am afraid you are beyond help, but don't let that stop you from seeking a professional opinion. On your mental health that is.

Is the brand new expensive car the one with the camera ?