Don muang -> Pattaya (bus)?

Asheron

I recommend that if you use this service (they are nice), that you confirm the day before and call when you arrive at the airport.

I used the service last December and they forgot about me (I booked two days prior). I called when they were late picking me up, worried that I was waiting at the wrong spot. They arrived about 1.5 hrs late. I was the only customer and they took me from Don Muang to Suvanaphum (sp?), and from their I caught another bus to JomTien. Very friendly, however be proactive about ensuring that they do pick you up. It was a long trip for me - waiting about 3 hours at Don Muang, and then the ride to Suvanaphum and another wait there for the next bus. Returning from JomTien to Don Muang I opted for a taxi. Much more expensive, however it was much faster.

Much easier and more reliable (I've lost count of how many times I was 'forgotten') is to get a taxi to Mor Chit bus station. Or get the 30 baht shuttle bus (A1) from the airport to Mor Chit BTS and get a taxi from there if you're really counting the baht. Then get the regular bus. Or catch the BTS to Ekamai and get the more frequent bus from there

When I go from Jomtien I get the Airport coach (130 Bt.) from Jomtien to Swampy, and then the minibus from Swampy (40 Bt) To Don Muang. Same coming back except the minibus is 10 Bt more expensive (50 Bt.). I couldn't actually locate the minibus service at Don Mueng so instead I got the 155 bus to Swampy and used the free shuttle service to leave me at departures. Coach from there to Jomtien. I particularly like doing it this way because I enjoy using the "food court" in Swampy. It's lovely looking at all the excited children and parents heading off on their travels.

Been using Bell Travel (Roong Reuang)in both directions (and to Hua Hin) for many, many years, since soon after they started. Excellent service and value for money. Never once been forgotten.

Edited by Lancashirelad