First Time Visitors Where To Meet Other Couples

couplesynergy

Hi my wife and I are stopping over in Bkk for 3 nights from 21 May and then again for 4 nights in mid June on the way home. She plans to shop for clothes and shoes for about 25 hours per day and spend another 3 hours per day getting massages. Could anyone advise the best places to do both of these at reasonable rates. Would love to meet other people while we are there for a chat and a drink or two and was wondering the best place to go for that too. On the way over we are staying at the Four Wings and on the way back either the Royal President or Rembrandt.

For shopping it's convenient to stick to where the Skytrain goes. That saves the trouble of finding your way in taxis or buses. There are loads of shopping malls along the skytrain route, some even connected directly to the stations. A good general purpose shopping area is Siam Square and MBK mall (connected to National Stadium Skytrain).

For more upmarket stuff try Emporium (Phrom Phong perhaps?? check which stop that is) or Central Chitlom (Chitlom Skytrain).

For more down-to-earth things, there's a big Tesco Lotus Hypermarket connected to On Nut Skytrain Stop (End of the Sukhumvit line).

Finally, for the real cheap stuff in distinctly non-western sizes, cheapest of all is the Pratu Nam area, also walkable from the Skytrain. It's where that really big tower is. (Tallest building in Bangkok, the Bayyoke Tower)

If you're there on a weekend, go to Chatuchak Weekend market (Mor Chit BTS stop).

Actually, do a good search for Bangkok Shopping and you will find info on these places and more.

Cheers,

Chanchao

Thanks for that. We will be there on the weekend and can guarantee that I will be dragged around the market for a few hours.

Would you know a good quality non sexual massage place near the four wings that caters to both men and women so that we can recover from the market?

Thanks again.

Thanks for that. We will be there on the weekend and can guarantee that I will be dragged around the market for a few hours.

Would you know a good quality non sexual massage place near the four wings that caters to both men and women so that we can recover from the market?

Thanks again.

no need to look for particular mnassage place - practically everywhere one can find plenty. just ask for thai traditional massage or oil massage. sure they can do to both women and men, and if you come with your wife - hardly they''l offer you what you call it sexual massage even in those places where it is actually provided :o

the quality is almost the same everywhere - and may be can't notice much difference anyway....

as for bargaining - in some fashionable shops in big mall it is impossible. but in some places like MBK you can bargain - even perhaps must...

Couplesynergy

Couple

Definition = Two People who associate together. A connector or link to bring things together. Coupling-Coupled, to connect during sexual intercourse.

Synergy

Definition = The ability of individual organisations or groups to me successful in a merger. Working together. Greater than the sum of individual effect.

SWINGERS ALERT.

Couplesynergy, (Great way of putting out what you are looking for)

Would love to meet other people while we are there for a chat and a drink or two and was wondering the best place to go for that too.
Ply them with drink, which always makes it easier.
On the way over we are staying at the Four Wings and on the way back either the Royal President or Rembrandt.

Let others know where your staying, make it easy for them and make sure they can travel to your hotel.

Nice way of saying you and your wife Swing Both Ways.
Opps also does the market have western sizes. Wife is 5'9" tall, 60kgs and I am 6' tall and 95kgs

Just telling everyone your physiques so others know, Hight + Kgs etc.

Photos next ?

Any thoughts anyone ? :D

Live and let live, we only live once and if its make you happy no-one but no-one has the right to knock you. :o

Yeah nice one Spellbound.

You might be right (not) but it could also be that we are a couple and are proud of that fact.

It could be that on our honeymoon many moons ago we found a bottle of "Synergy" wine that said something along the lines of "the combination of elements that when together exceeds the sum of the individual parts" and we thought that that described us pretty well. Our house is actually named Synergy.

It could be that we gave details of where we were staying so that we could obtain advise on the best shopping in relation to our location.

It could be that I gave measurements because 5'9" tall is just a little bit taller than the average Thai girl and we were after clothing shopping information.

But its probably that you are just a pathetic dumb shit.

Nah Spellbounds cool , I doubt you will be on this forum in a week let alone a year....respect ye elders or check out www.Bangkoktonight.com...Chill :D

ps any pics of the wife?

pps Our house is named Strongbow cider.. :o