How my trouble can my girlfriend get into for carrying a tazzer?

glbv

Long story short. About 6 months ago she had a taxi driver take a detour that she knew wasn't right and demanded out of the car. He locked the doors and kept driving. She had a canister of pepper spray on hey Keychain that she used but it barely gave her time to bail.

I am a large guy and carry an extenedabe batton at all times. I found an online vendor that will deliver a legit razer but I'm wondering what the fines would be if any if she was cough with one.

Sword or machete is the answer, totally legal, sold everywhere for 200-400bht.

And they can see you carrying it, so a perfect deterrent.

Police: Excuse me sir, why are you carrying that machete?

You: Just been trimming my banana trees officer.

Police: Thank you, have a nice day.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

He can't deliver a ligit tazer because they are illegal here.

Walking around with a baton all the time jeezz.

clap2.gif

why not? i always carry my battle sword when taking a stroll down Walking Street or Soi Hok.

post-35218-0-47845100-1436577146_thumb.j

"Long story short. About 6 months ago she had a taxi driver take a detour that she knew wasn't right and demanded out of the car. He locked the doors and kept driving. She had a canister of pepper spray on hey Keychain that she used but it barely gave her time to bail.
I am a large guy and carry an extenedabe batton at all times. I found an online vendor that will deliver a legit razer but I'm wondering what the fines would be if any if she was cough with one."

Why do you have to point out your huge-ness to us and what is an extenedabe (is that pronounced ex-teen-dabe?) batton? You'd be much better off asserting your immense authority to the normal cowering man on the street with an extendable baton, surely?

Why do you think anything legitimate would be subject to a fine, particularly a razer? A razer?...how will a computer gaming accessory be of any real use to your girlfriend in an emergency, perhaps she could set the mouse on her attacker?

"...I'm wondering what the fines would be if any if she was cough with one."

Don't worry, to cough while in possession of anything is not an offence, no need for concern there, she'll be fine.

You can buy those items at the weekend market etc.Um if police ever want to take you to the station start talking baht.Start small

And go from there.You have A better chance of making out on the street than going to the station.Once you go to the station it's

Harder to get out.Probably a lot more baht.Or at the end court lawyer etc.Then you'll really pay.

Batons, brass knuckles, tasers, mace, guns, knives, and self defense lessons are BS. Go Google it:

Forget what you see on TV or read about in men's health magazines. With a whopping 75% success rate, compared with the all the costly aforementioned self defense systems combined, statistically, your best bet in surviving a serious scenario is to

... Scream and run in the opposite direction.

What I do and would commend to you too is carry a tiny pet rabbit in your pocket at all times. If attacked let the little bundle of fluff out. They are incredibly cute. And no one, I repeat no one, is immune to the charm of a baby bunny.

I was once accosted by two very large men with guns in a back alley in South Chicago late night. Out dropped the bunny and the next thing I know is that the two are on their knees stroking it going "Aww, look at it man. Ain't it the sweetest. Yadda, yadda..." And then one of them looks up at me and pleads "Can I have it?". I say sure and walk away.

Batons and tasers are for stupid people. Take the bus to Chatuchak and get yourself a male and female "kratai". You will then have an endless supply of the most effective weapon on the planet.

Edited by The Dancer